Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach
new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems
to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time
wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With:
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom etc.
Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data, Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a senior engineer to enhance
and maintain to our SQL Query Engine. You've got experience designing and
implementing complex software systems. You understand database query
engines and have a strong ability to select appropriate algorithms vis-à-vis
computational complexity and time/space trade-offs. You are intimately
familiar with design patterns and anti-patterns. You have facility with large
pre-existing code bases.
The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so
the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute
must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the
successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling
features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high
throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the
opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database
experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database
In this crucial role as a Query Engine Engineer, you will:
• Design and implement enhancements and optimizations to our SQL query engine capabilities and infrastructure
• Enhance the product’s robustness, flexibility, and performance
• Create and implement functional & technical specifications
• Work with minimal supervision both individually as well as within ad-hoc groups
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3+ years experience, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of Java-based server-side experience, with significant core Java experience
• 2+ years of multi-threading experience
• 2+ years of SQL experience and/or relational algebra
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Competence with design patterns and anti-patterns
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience developing cloud-based software
About TIBCO Software Inc.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value diligent work and continuously provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical roadmap for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Ownership of the data & integrations platform as a charter by building robust integrations into all ecosystem data sources Klub’s platform interacts with
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
What you will need to have-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience
- Hands-on experience in building systems that rely on third-party integrations for data and/or money flow
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impactBonus
- Experience in Java/Golang/Python
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
4 -6 yrs. of relevant Salesforce development experience.
Experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
Experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
Experience with Pardot form/template development and integration.
Thorough with Community portal and customization.
Experience with assessing Salesforce patching and critical updates.
Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
Salesforce CPQ and Product/Price book configuration experience
Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net. – (Optional)
Experience with Technical Architecture for Salesforce.com
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies
Good problem-solving skills.
Ability to provide Salesforce custom solution and provide oversight on improvements.
-Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
-Additional Preferences or certifications: Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
-Soft skills required: Good Communication Skills, client facing experience.
-Flexibility with timings as we are supporting US based clients and there are deployments during non-business hours and weekends
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 02
• 5 Days working
• Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling/create
APIs, etc.) from the web / internet
Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple
Identify, analysis, design, and implement internal process improvements
Design and implement tooling upgrades to increase stability and data quality
Help team to fix issues that occur in test and production environments
Automate software development processes, including build, deploy, and test
Manage and guide the team members
at Product based and banking domain based out at Bangalore
- Looking for “Mainframe Production Support”
- Job Location- Bangalore
- Position: Mainframe Production Support (Good experience in Java)
- Job Description:
- Looking for strong Cobo/PL1, DB2, JCL
- Good exposure in Production Support.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good exposure in handling tickets, RCA and Resolving issues.
- Good IN Core Java or API concepts
- Who can do migration from Mainframe to Java