The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Trigyn Technologies
Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core PHP projects.
Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks, and good technology exposure of Codeigniter Opencart or any cms added advantage.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
We are looking for WordPress Developer.
Experience - 1 to 4 years
Location - Ahmedabad
5 Days working
Responsibilities and Duties:
- We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins
- Should have worked in backend and not just on admin panel
- Candidate should have the capability to create website using page builders like WPBakery, Elementor(Pro version) etc.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
The thrill of working at a start-up that is starting to scale massively is something else. Simpl (FinTech startup of the year - 2020) was formed in 2015 by Nitya Sharma, an investment banker from Wall Street and Chaitra Chidanand, a tech executive from the Valley, when they teamed up with a very clear mission - to make money simple, so that people can live well and do amazing things. Simpl is the payment platform for the mobile-first world, and we’re backed by some of the best names in fintech globally (folks who have invested in Visa, Square and Transferwise), and has Joe Saunders, Ex Chairman and CEO of Visa as a board member.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards the long term vision of “making money Simpl”. Our first product is a payment platform that lets people buy instantly, anywhere online, and pay later. In the background, Simpl uses big data for credit underwriting, risk and fraud modelling, all without any paperwork, and enables Banks and Non-Bank Financial Companies to access a whole new consumer market.
In place of traditional forms of identification and authentication, Simpl integrates deeply into merchant apps via SDKs and APIs. This allows for more sophisticated forms of authentication that take full advantage of smartphone data and processing power.
We’re looking for polyglot developers who love to code. You should have >3 years of experience building high-quality products. You should have the ability to write clean code and must’ve worked on one of Ruby, NodeJS, Golang or Python
- Develop new features - build POCs, get feedback, and scale is our default mode
- Building reusable and platform specific components
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing services for maximum performance
- Ensure faster release cycles by managing distribution over the cloud
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of software development - analysis, coding, writing tests, deployment, the works.
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ACID and distributed locking
- Solid OOPS understanding.
- Good exposure to building distributed systems, micro-services architecture.
- Continuous delivery experience
- Exposure to building platforms (not just products) would be a plus
- Develop, test, and maintain applications to specified designs & standards in Laravel.
- Develop & implement modern web services using service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, and SOAP.
- Write and execute unit tests.
- Implement front-end interfaces & experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize application components for maximum speed, security, stability, and scalability.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in Laravel.
- Experience in Core PHP using MVC Architecture.
- Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of database operations with MySQL/MariaDB, Stored procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of OOPS.
- Knowledge of engineering practices like CI-CD.
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Working knowledge of Lumen (preferred).
- Must have full knowledge of latest version of Laravel & PHP
Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 8-10 yrs
Notice Period: 15 days or less
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 8-10 years of experience in web development and software design
- Good experience in Laravel
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP Laravel. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development and software design
- Knowledge on web sockets, json is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
- Php Developer Skills Required.
- Good working knowledge on Core PHP.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
- Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
- Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the application when needed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
- Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory.
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
- Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
- Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
Experience:- 3+ Years’ experience.
Education Qualification:- B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field.
Location : Bangalore
Job Type : Full time
Proven software development experience in PHP
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing
● Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
● Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● A strong understanding of database driven web applications
● A strong background in Object Oriented Programming
● Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design
● Familiarity with PHP frameworks including Codeigniter and Laravel
● Excellent communication & Positive working attitude
● A fin-tech background is a plus
● Strong understanding of Queue/Worker concepts
● Hands on experience on caching technologies