Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto seven years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Spring
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
About Aikon Labs Private Limited
Aikon Labs is a product startup that is solving enterprise problems with AI. Our platform iEngage has evolved from being focused on fostering innovation in a global community to becoming a central reusable repository of information, insights, and intelligence, derived from interactions that happen inside and outside of enterprises.
iEngage is a passive API enabled platform that blends seamlessly into the Enterprise technology stack to make interactions more meaningful. Interactions between employees, or employees and customers or any other stakeholder tend to be sliced and stored in siloed systems of record. The interaction context is usually lost or quickly turns into dark data that is stored in an archive. iEngage addresses that challenge.
iEngage utilizes cutting edge Machine Intelligence (your own models or iengage's open-source AI stack) to extract info, insight and intelligence from interactions that flow through systems of engagement (chat, email, phone calls etc) and make this available in the form of an API accessible enterprise knowledge graph that can power smarter, resilient automation. Provide answers, suggestions, and context when required, where it is required.
If you are excited about working on emerging technology, applying AI and ML to real world problems, we can offer you a challenging role. Take a look at our job postings and let us know if any of them interest you.
DATAKYND seeks a Python Developer who can collaborate with our front end developers and designers to meet multiple project needs for our clients. We seek team player that can think beyond the code to provide recommendations and solutions focused on meeting client’s needs.
- Full-stack development
- Develop data migration, conversion, cleansing, retrieval tools and processes (ETL) using pandas
- Web Automation, Web crawlers and scrapers
- Data import/export formats for third-party applications (JSON/CSV)
- Integrations with third-party applications (REST API)
- Requirements analysis and providing solutions using Python and related tools.
- Supporting and maintaining existing Python scripts, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging open-source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is necessary
Primary Technical and Functional Skills:
- Python 3.x , Web frameworks (Django, Flask)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL
- Multithreading, Logging, Email, Schedulers
- Third-party integration, Rest APIs and microservice
Secondary Technical and Functional Skills:
- Basics of Linux, Nginx, Gunicorn, Apache, Wsgi
- Github , Docker
- Cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure or AWS
- Design and workflow document preparation
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skill
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP) development stack
- Proven software development experience in PHP and of developing REST (JSON) / SOAP (XML) based web services
- Experience in Cloud platform like AWS/Azure
- Experience in caching solutions like Redis and Memcached
- Experience in tools like Ansible, Docker
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GIT is a plus
Good to have
- Be able to work in cross-function teams
- Write high-quality code per industry standards and best practices
- Test the code for quality assurance, debug identified bugs and resolve issues
- Support in deploying and maintenance of product and services
- Documenting product services progress, status, and manuals
- Participate in team meetings and planning & review sessions
What you'll do
Technology is at the heart of our organization. We have a strong engineering team and we're looking for an experienced engineer to lead our backend engineering team. As part of the tech team, you will Understand product requirements and brainstorm ways to address them
- Lead large initiatives and be responsible for it
- Mentor teammates
- Set and enforce standards for writing and maintaining efficient code
- Influence team decisions in the overall architecture and practices of the company
- Contribute to company growth by participating in hiring activities
What you'll need
- At least 4 years experience in a product based company
- Experience working with distributed environments at scale
- Strong command on at least one Object Oriented Programming language
- Experience leading developers for large scale products
- Demonstrated capability to design and architect products built for scale
- Deep knowledge of multiple AWS services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Good to have
- Experience with at least one among C++, Java
- Experience with Linux file systems
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic, and passionate people who thrive in a high-growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do. We are also offering healthy founding team ESOP's.
Designation - Senior Java Developer
Experience - 4+ Years required
-Proven working experience in Java Spring Boot framework
-Proven working experience in Java development
-Proven hands-on Software Development experience
-Experience in Spring boot micro services
-Experience working with tools like Git, Maven,SVN.
-Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Spring boot, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services.
- Working knowledge with SQL Server databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skill Required – Core Java, Java 8 Feature, Spring Core, Spring boot , Spring Data JPA, Hibernate..Etc
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
What you'll do :
- Design and architect our core components
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development till production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Kafka, RabbiMQ
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code