Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement
About Webshar India Pvt Ltd
Fusion Softtech, is a leading Java , Liferay, PHP and Wordpress Software Development Services Company. We are on a growing spree and we are looking to onboard exclusive talent to grow with us. We are looking for a result-driven Liferay cum Java developer with 4+ years of relevant exp. in same.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Fusion SoftTech is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Develop application code for java programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 3+ years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE and Liferay platform.
- Experience in designing & developing applications in Liferay 6.2
- Hands-on experience in developing different types of Liferay plugins such as
- Portlets, Hooks, Extensions, Themes.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks – Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Implementing domain-optimized data structures
- Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
- Take ownership of system from design through implementation
- Expert understanding of core programming concepts in common programming languages, with Java the key language of choice.
- Experience with any version control tool is required. GIT would be preferable.
- Understanding of software testing techniques and tools.
- Expert understanding of technical architectural principles.
- SQL and N0-SQL knowledge a must across various DB solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies, with experience of leading sprint teams.
- Exposure to more modern techniques using containers to host application services useful
Technical Skills – Required:
Java11, Spring, Hibernate, Messaging (ideally RabbitMQ), Git, Maven, Continuous integration(TeamCity), Agile Scrum, JSON, WebServices; Intellij
AngularJS, Karma, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Mongo, Kafka,
Business Analysis Experience:
- Gather business requirements, business process flows in designing and preparing new systems/solutions.
- Ensure requirements have NFR’s and take into account the technical constraints of the platform
- Ensure proper documentation created as appropriate
- Contribute to the creation of a clear vision for end product/system
- Function as an interface between business/function user groups and IT.
- Perform analysis on business problems and requirements to determine source and develop options/alternatives. Makes and implements recommendations as well as alternatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal (any additional languages are a bonus but not a necessity)
- Break down requirements into epics and user stories and work closely with stakeholders (mainly with product owner) to define acceptance criteria
- Work with development teams to understand the requirements and tasks required to deliver them
- Own communication with senior business users and stakeholders
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Collect client feedback from User Acceptance Testing and document issues for the development team
- Coordinate and manage requirements capture, and review workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission critical applications. Candidates should be willing to increase his/her circle of competence by researching for solutions in handover mannual and online resources. Ability to work independently is highly appreciated.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years proven hands-on Software Development experience in JAVA.
- Perseverent in solving coding problems.
- Understanding of concepts related to .xml and .xsd files like targetNamespace, schema, xml datatypes, linkbases, arcs etc.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of Java OOPs concepts, inheritance, abstract classes, interfaces, generics, exception handling and multithreading.
Good to have :-
- Experience with XML parsers like SAX.
- Experience with JSON file processing libraries like GSON.
- Dependency and build management using Maven scripts.
- Familiarity with Tomcat deployment.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with Git/SVN for version control.
- Developing features for validation engine.
- Attending client queries and assisting the clients in product integration.
- Catchup with the XBRL domain asap.
- Debugging and fixing bugs in the codebase. Testing changes for impact using available test harnesses.
IRIS Business Services Limited (IRIS), is India's only listed SaaS Company that provides technology solutions/services in the regulatory technology space in across 42 countries globally. We are a pioneer and provide XBRL/iXBRL solutions for compliance, data and analytics. We are a global company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in USA, Singapore and Italy and an affiliate firm in the UAE.
We are a company where technology expertise and domain knowledge come together to create cutting edge compliance solutions covering data and content management and information dissemination for issuers/ enterprises, regulators, governments, institutional clients etc. Our deep hands-on expertise in the XBRL space has been built over 17 years.
We are members of XBRL International, XBRL US, XBRL Europe and XBRL South Africa. In each of these jurisdictions, we contribute significantly to the development and adoption of the standard. IRIS is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization.
IRIS has a flat organization structure which facilitates growth, opportunities, direction-setting, decision making and ownership at various levels.
To read more about IRIS visit our website: www.irisbusiness.com
Roles & Responsibilities
As a member of our fast-growing engineering team, your responsibility will be to get involved in day-to-day development operations and solve complex problems of digitization to meet the demands of business.
To be successful, you must have a self-driven mindset, go getter attitude.
The responsibilities include:
- Writing the clean quality code & Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the requirements in the context of the product
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- Carrying out DevOps activities which includes creating Jenkins pipeline
Should possess hands-on full life-cycle development experience (architect, design, code, test, release) be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, client/server-side development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Work with cutting edge technologies like Java 8, Scala, React, Akka, Docker, Puppet, and Salt
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring core, MVC, JPA. Working knowledge of Spring Boot
- Willing to working with latest Cloud and Container technologies like AWS
- Experience with both external and embedded databases. NoSQL DB experience is good to have
- Implementing unit testing using frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Maven (Other building tools Ant and Gradle are good to have)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good understanding of Agile practices
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development,
- Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
o Minimum 8 years of overall experience in software development.
o Experience as a Lead developer .
o Experience with AWS,Architecture, Node js.