- Should have min. 1 yr. BPO Calling exp (preferably International process)
- should have good communication
- Ready to work in rotational shift & rotational week off
Process: US Logistics Process, responsible to coordinate between Delivery center & Truck Drivers for the dispatch & delivery of goods
Work location - Quosphere Infosolutions Pvt Ltd, Mahape, Rupa Solitaire
Transport Boundaries: Dombivali, Thane, Panvel
Benefits: Work in corporate environment, Additional shift allowances
POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
ReDesyn is a merchandise dropshipping company that lets creators launch their
Merchandise at zero upfront cost. Our mission is to let influencers, apps, brands &
Creators monetize their reach using merchandise enabling digital tools.
About Role | Operations Head/Supply Chain Manager
• Managing Supply Chain Operations for a leading B2C eCommerce firm
• Collaborating and directing the activities of all functions involved in the
purchasing, planning, warehousing, and control of materials.
• Complete Understanding of end-to-end supply chain and complex modeling
of workflows for Category
• Provide specific cost reduction and waste removal opportunities within and
• Identify and articulate strategic importance of metrics as a basis for
managing tradeoffs, improving the customer experience, and making
decisions with internal and external stakeholders
• Leading projects impacting Supply Chain transformation (ordering process,
service levels, inventory, logistics, packaging, etc.)
• Work closely with vendor leadership and/or operations senior leaders on
strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply
• Deliver maximum product availability in the category ensuing healthy
inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up.
• Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business
rationale into sound decision-making and problem-solving.
• Ability to manage data and coordinate growing daily order volume.
• Managing and coordinating on-demand manufacturing.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
Salary: 5-8 LPA
About Love Heals Cancer:
At Love Heals Cancer, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
NGO manager must possess knowledge in key areas of management, from setting and implementing strategies to marketing and fundraising. Like for-profit company, managers of NGO must understand the value of planning strategically and monitoring and evaluating outcomes with an eye on concrete objectives.
Manager of NGO must be able to successfully:
- Lead and manage by motivating people to remain optimistic even when faced with challenges and encouraging good performance and values
- Allocate resources and supplies as to ensure volunteers can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential
- Create programs and challenges that are as effective and efficient as possible
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
- Engage the external community as to build and maintain essential relationships
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the NGO is targeting
- Support and connect with the population targeted by the NGO
- Be the public face of the NGO
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO
- Manage the execution of our strategy by defining deliverables, dependencies, deadlines, and budgets
- Build a culture of cross-team communication and transparency by maintaining a feedback loop between the board, executive team, staff, partners, and product users
- Support a driven, fast-moving team on a day-to-day basis and develop a bar for quality execution through your leadership
Successful manager of NGO:
- Advocate and embrace change
- Listen to the needs of the people they serve
- Recognize and support change within a specific population
- Utilize essential interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Support the NGO’s board members by supporting their operations and administration
- Mandatory 4+ years of work experience with NGO
- 2+ years of experience in fundraising with NGO
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- Create and execute a strategy and roadmap to migrate to Dynamics 365 for all business units.
- Lead and support Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing process areas in MS Dynamics AX2012, across business units in 9+ countries.
- Interact with and manage key stakeholders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales functions to ensure seamless business execution and drive enhanced value from ERP and related IT solutions through process standardization and integration.
- Responsible for managing the MS Dynamics AX upgrades, enhancements, new functionalities, business case development and performance measurement as needed by the businesses from time-to-time.
- Evaluate and drive adoption of new technologies (like Bar Code based Inventory Management, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI interfaces with customers and 3PL partners, etc.) in Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes
- Evaluate and recommend business process improvement solutions using industry best practices.
- Manage Application Management Support (through a team from our IT Partner) for T&L and Manufacturing processes of MS Dynamics AX2012 currently and Dynamics 365 subsequently, ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Drive implementation and adoption of business analytics and KPIs using solutions like Data warehouse and Qlikview.
The Operations Lead will be responsible for desinging and deploying a rural distribution strategy with our partners pan-India. This would mean the role would consist of the following:
1. Create rural logistics scheme, detailing the physical infrastructure and partners needed
2. Work with financial entities and CFO to build a 'financial logistics' plan to limit revenue leakage in the supply chain.
3. Monitor, fulfill and service the entire Veera supply chain, setting up touchpoints for data collection.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
Compensation will be on an options basis, with commission based on channels succesfully created. This is open to discussion. There is an opportunity for rapid career advancement, with the startup eventually looking to hire the Operations Lead into the COO (Chief Operations Officer) role.