Logistics Jobs in Pune
POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive