Logistics Jobs in Chennai
• Responsible for leading and overseeing all operations in the company with Ownership
• Understand the entire Logistics process flow and drive the Operations team to achieve
• Assisting in recruitment of Operations & Supply teams along with the support from HR
• Distribution of sales targets amongst the team members to ensure that the monthly
targets are achieved.
• Coordination with the different stakeholders and teams for smooth operations
• Updating the management team with progress, challenges, and developments on a
POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
Hiring for a leading Medical devices firm in Chennai
Position: Logistics Specialist
Experience: 8 - 12 years in logistics and warehouse
Work location: Chennai
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the inventory management, warehousing and logistics activities associated with the distribution.
- Coordinate end to end Warehouse Operations Inbound, Outbound ,Transportation and 3PL operations
Drive efficient processes to enhance warehouse operations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Experience with SAP order to cash process.(MM&SD Module) Excellent spreadsheet modeling skills required.
hiring for Global consulting firm
Looking for candidates with good experience in a manufacturing firm with logistics / transportation functions
Need experience with transport cost sheet along with logistics planning.
Basic knowledge about transport management system, different truck types, transport automation and technology is essential
He/She will be responsible for diagnostics in transportation and focusing on zero based clean sheet costing for transportation lanes
He/She will solve transport / logistics cost sheet in logistics domain