LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
As a Senior Content Strategist, you’ll help build a world-class tech platform by creating quality content, strategizing, and growing the marketing team at Cutshort.
- Leverage your business knowledge and storytelling expertise to develop and refine our content plans and projects
- Write content and social media copies
- Manage content production, and end-to-end project management and ensure quality adherence among team members, freelancers, and agencies
- Overlook content calendar management & lead content distribution network
- Strategize & work on brand positioning by bringing more depth to content curation
- Understand customer insights and data that translates into creative communication
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's brand vision to inspire ideas and content
- Help the team deliver content requests for key stakeholders such as Product, SEO, and Business Development teams.
This role will require:
- 4 to 8 years of prior experience in strategizing and creating content
- Good copywriting skills
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Excellent overall writing skills in several different styles/ tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, and proofreading skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and industry
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment
- Prior hands-on experience in leading & scaling teams
- Experience in journalism or related field is good to have
Want to join Netflix/Zomato/Fintech unicorn? Here is why you should consider Cutshort instead
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to build a high-performing marketing team
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- Automation: Work Samples: Screening
- Exploratory Call+ Basic Screening
- Assignment: Screened by Nikunj Verma (our CEO)
- Final Round: Interview with Vikash (our COO)
The work culture at Cutshort:
We believe in:
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&;sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&;sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
Responsibilities for Content Writer
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright-free content
3. Submit work to editors for input and approval
4. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager
Qualifications for Content Writer
-Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
-An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
-Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
-Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with management
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferred
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Planning, monitoring and updating the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organizing their distribution through various channels
- Measuring the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush etc.)
- Acquiring insights into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
What you need to have:
- Experience 0 to 1 year
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- The right candidate will have excellent English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for all things marketing and technology
- Must have a passion for writing
- BSc/ BA/ BMM in marketing or relevant field
- Benefits: Being part of a startup thats turning out to be a game-changer
Company Overview – Interface Alliances (IA)
Interface Alliances operates with a vision of being the best education consultant with its core principles built on integrity and value of service. Our services are engineered with a need to engage more deeply with our prospective students and customers and continually growing value over the lifetime of their relationship.
IA is a global education consultant specializing in counseling, admission and visa services for students aspiring to study abroad. IA has been instrumental in shaping careers of numerous students overseas by placing them in top ranking institutions in USA, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe.
We are expanding our team and looking for individuals that are great team players with positive attitude, wealth of knowledge and excellent relationship management skills.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Designation: Website & Social Media Manager
About the Role:
- A full-time online specialist to work with our professional team.
- Manage & improve the company website and other portals.
- Promoting company brand and services to potential international students in India.
- Create social media content across platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Responsible for all the brand's social media content development, execution, scheduling and uploading.
- Interact with followers by replying to comments, questions and answering any messages.
- Brainstorm content/ ideas, individually and with the team.
- Create digital and print marketing material for marketing and student events activities.
- Film, edit and create video content for social media channels.
- Attend events and record with photographs and video.
- Develop and maintain a bank of footage for repurposing in a range of video content and photographs.
- Organize and implement student event both offline and online.
- Mining potential student resources through marketing events and activities to discover sales leads.
- Liaise with university student associations and develop cross-industry alliance.
- Provide regular reports and update on all activities to management team as scheduled and at adhoc basis
- Other relevant marketing and office admin duties.
- Primarily responsible for establishing the content strategy and consolidation of content on company websites, liaising with the Digital Team to ensure efforts are in line with future strategy of the organization
- Create unique, authentic, and engaging content that meets the objectives of the company and partner universities.
- Leverage content on website to improve user experience and reduce maintenance overhead.
- Oversee SEO analysis to inform strategic optimization.
- Primarily response to generate quality students leads with SEO optimization and continuous engagement with target audience.
- Review all content for accuracy, relevance, quality and freshness.
- Implement ways to improve and track site performance.
- Responsible to create and work along side with the digital team for content discovery, definition, design, integration, development, and delivery for new website including involvement in the creation of wireframes, user testing whilst providing expert guidance on digital optimization.
- Work within defined Agile project delivery lifecycle to deliver content, from concept to creation prioritized business initiatives through regular release cycles
- Good knowledge of website development, digital and social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience in Search Engine Optimization and IA discovery and creation e.g., optimal workshop, Site Improve, Grammar etc.
- Proven experience managing content on various CMS such as Word Press.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering digital project within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities including proactively managing and trouble-shooting digital and technical issues.
- Positive attitude and motivation to accomplish and overachieve assigned targets
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to execute, plan and communicate activities on timely manner
- Goal orientated and proactive approach.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- At least 5 years in a similar role.
- Experience in the overseas education industry preferred.
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact
Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning
and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights
by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
● Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns
across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the
campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
● Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) &
● Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
● Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization,
creative direction, etc.)
● On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data
breakdowns and insights.
● Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
● Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
● Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
● Understand how content works across different social media platforms
● Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
● Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on
● Work on Launching & Optimising other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo,
Outbrain, Adroll etc.
● Work on retentiton marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
● Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
● Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them
in increasing the followers on each social media pages
● Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration,
Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Min. 3-4 year experience is required in this role.
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Atomated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications – impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/ Tier 2 college
Management & Organization:
- Develop unique and engaging content to meet in-house and clients’ multiple requirements
- Create a wide variety of content across industry verticals like case studies, white papers, corporate brochures, emails, blogs, articles, social media snippets, and more
- Create social media and search engine optimized content.
- Communicate effectively with clients, meet strict deadlines, and follow clients' editorial guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preferred Major in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a copywriter/content writer.
- Knowledge of website marketing and search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles.
- Experience with desktop publishing tools.
- Experience working on software programs like Photoshop, CorelDraw, HTML.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing Executive you must involve in:
• Keywords Exploring
• Create, execute and optimise campaigns end-to-end
• Analysis of social media performance of clients across multiple platforms.
• Responsible for managing SEO and digital ad channels in particular for performance marketing
• Stay updated on the latest trends and updates on social and digital marketing like SEO, mobile, web development.
• Creating links except Directory, Article, Press release submissions.
• link building, press release, email marketing, digital marketing, pr, seo, com, mar, email, business, facebook, marketing, reporting, Social Bookmarking, Search Analysis, One Way Link Building, Article Submission, Search Engine Submissions.
• Using Google guidelines for building links
• Able to speak, write and communicate clearly and present effectively to the clients.
Job qualifications and requirements:
Must have Knowledge in the following:
• SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO
• Link Building, Keyword Research
• A Bachelor’s degree Computer Science