POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
SAP HR Technical Lead support Consultant will analyze and propose technical solutions for
Production issues raised as incidents and work towards closure. Work closely with Technical Team
and Functional Consultants. Provide effort estimation for any break fixes that are needed,
feasibility study, unit testing, technical review, and mentor/guide the technical team.
• Must be able to work on rotational shifts.
• Must have experience on 2-3 SAP Payroll implementations
• SAP HR ABAP development or support experience. Must have experience and expert knowledge
of ABAP development objects including Dialog programming, User-exits, BADIs, Smart Forms
and/or Adobe Forms, ALV, BAPIs, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
• Must have worked on payroll implementation projects.
• Must have good experience in SAP HR ABAP and SAP UI5/Fiori applications using SAP Web IDE.
• Must have hands-on experience and technical proficiency in Object Oriented ABAP (OOPs) with
expertise in WRICEF development.
• Must have strong ABAP debugging skills
• Manage the support team of Functional associates, Technical associates and Scrum masters
focused on delivering and maintaining products for the Human resources domain.
• Work with solution architects and help define business processes and system architecture
• Support the team in ensuring that the Incidents, production bugs are resolved within the given
• Ensure that RCA is done and the systems (HRO/payroll) are stabilized
• Ensure compliance with security practices/guidelines and relevant technology standards
• Experience and worked on HR Interfaces.
• Support experience in SAP and the cross-function relationship between modules for forms,
reports, interfaces, enhancements, BDC, LSMW, BADI, BAPI, workflow, and other development
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SAP Transport layers, IDOCs and interfaces and the
different kinds of Transport Request and SAP best practices in handling transports
• Understanding of all the key enhancements spots (BADIs and User Exits) and how to best
leverage them to meet customer-specific requirements with minimal risk
• Exemplary troubleshooting skills and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and
• Must have good experience in HR ABAP Programming. Extensively worked on PA, OM, Time &
• Must have good experience in SAP ESS/MSS modules of HR and all submodules of HR with
specialization in Payroll. Also, worked on PCRs in HR.
• Must have good knowledge on configuring and customizing various HCM Modules i.e. Personnel
Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, Payroll, ESS/MSS
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 8-12 Years of SAP ABAP/HR ABAP experience
• Strong application support experience for a large client
Preferred Education and Experience:
• SAP payroll technical knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good logical and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and guide the technical team
• Worked on ticket handling tool service now.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 SAP HCM
Payroll support projects and 8-12 years of experience as SAP HCM ABAP developer.
send cv to vinay.sharmaatcodersbrain.com
We are looking "SAP PMO" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role
Experience: 10 + Years
•Min 2 years of experience in PMO
•Good in communication skills and reporting skills
•Knowledge on SAP and high-level Process
•Knowledge on finance process
•Knowledge on Project execution Process
•Should be willing to travel and should be committed
•Onsite Travel Interest
Location : Remote
We are looking "SAP Project Manager" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
Experience: 10+ Yrs
• Min 2-3 years of experience in PMO
• Good in communication skills and reporting skills
• Knowledge on SAP and high level Process
• Knowledge on finance process
• Knowledge on Project execution Process
• Should be willing to travel and should be committed
- This role sits within the project management vertical of the organization. It will support the project delivery and execution of project tasks related to clients and is expected to bring an understanding of the importance of data in value creation and process efficiency, alongside demonstrated success working as part of a team.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining documentary support of projects and delivery of assigned project tasks. Supports ongoing administrative and compliance activities in the team, identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- The position is very hands-on and requires an energetic self-starter and innovative team player, comfortable with an agile way of project delivery. Willingness to undertake varied tasks, apply thought processes to data management and process improvement, share ideas, and work resolution of issues with customers and internal teams.
- This role must develop strong working relationships with the development team for product support.
- Execute the delivery of customer project tasks, processes, and solutions, especially within the SAP IAM/ASPM platform, including maintaining a project office and status reporting using MS office & internal project management tools up to intermediate skill level with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Utilize Excel and database skills to execute project tasks involving data mining and normalization for agile delivery
- Demonstrate technical aptitude to execute project activities
- Provide resolution to client’s support tickets through customer interaction and communication
- Interact with customers through defined communication channels for any information
- Create and edit customer Power BI reports as per the client’s business needs
- Support development of training material as per the requirements
- Testing AsInt’s applications with the support of the development team
- Document management and versioning for up-to-date documentation
- Have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced agile project delivery environment
- 2 to 5 years of strong project management experience, preferably in SAP product implementation.
- BE or B. Tech degree with a minimum of 2 years of professional project delivery experience
- Advanced Excel skills for data mining and normalization. Must be able to write excel formulas and VBA Macros, create graphs and visualizations
- Power BI intermediate level proficiency – Create basic visualization as an end user
- MS Access for data management
- Excellent communication (Good Verbal, Written, and Presentation) and soft skills for client interaction
- Basic SQL query
- Application Testing from an end user perspective to create test scenarios
- Working in Agile Methodology
GOOD TO HAVE
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management product basic hands-on as an end-user
- Basic Asset Management understanding
- Good understanding of marketplace seller panels
- Good understanding of Shopify and backend
- Overall co-ordination of all orders, vendors and supply chain backend
- Work with Operation Manager on regular basis
- Prepare bi-weekly reports
- Customer Analytics
- Constantly cross verify payment gateway settlements
- Handle operational queries, dispatches and on time customer success