POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
In today’s high-demand equals high-price world, our client focuses on being a universal factory that produces high-quality industrial goods at costs that are globally competitive. The services offered by them include sand casting, investment casting, sheet metal stamping, injection molding etc. and the industries served by them include railways, apparel, consumer electronics etc.
So far in their journey, their network includes, approx., 10K+ suppliers, 600+ customers, 2K+ projects, serving 15+ countries and 25+ industries.
Headquartered in Bangalore, they also have offices in the USA and Singapore. They have raised a total of approx. $649M in funding over 11 rounds.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning the company's vision, strategy and execution of multiple new enterprise resource planning systems and 3rd party software with the company's OS.
What you will do:
- Working with internal customers, external partners and translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Defining the implementation roadmap and timeline to meet business objectives
- Working across engineers, business stakeholders, external stakeholders, customer ops and partnering closely with business units
- Helping us execute on long term bets to help us hyper scale our business
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong Program Management skills
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and implementation partners
- Experience implementing an ERP or CRM Tool at an organization- preferably Dynamics or SAP
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion
- Ability to determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working alt Saturdays
- This role sits within the project management vertical of the organization. It will support the project delivery and execution of project tasks related to clients and is expected to bring an understanding of the importance of data in value creation and process efficiency, alongside demonstrated success working as part of a team.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining documentary support of projects and delivery of assigned project tasks. Supports ongoing administrative and compliance activities in the team, identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- The position is very hands-on and requires an energetic self-starter and innovative team player, comfortable with an agile way of project delivery. Willingness to undertake varied tasks, apply thought processes to data management and process improvement, share ideas, and work resolution of issues with customers and internal teams.
- This role must develop strong working relationships with the development team for product support.
- Execute the delivery of customer project tasks, processes, and solutions, especially within the SAP IAM/ASPM platform, including maintaining a project office and status reporting using MS office & internal project management tools up to intermediate skill level with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Utilize Excel and database skills to execute project tasks involving data mining and normalization for agile delivery
- Demonstrate technical aptitude to execute project activities
- Provide resolution to client’s support tickets through customer interaction and communication
- Interact with customers through defined communication channels for any information
- Create and edit customer Power BI reports as per the client’s business needs
- Support development of training material as per the requirements
- Testing AsInt’s applications with the support of the development team
- Document management and versioning for up-to-date documentation
- Have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced agile project delivery environment
- 2 to 5 years of strong project management experience, preferably in SAP product implementation.
- BE or B. Tech degree with a minimum of 2 years of professional project delivery experience
- Advanced Excel skills for data mining and normalization. Must be able to write excel formulas and VBA Macros, create graphs and visualizations
- Power BI intermediate level proficiency – Create basic visualization as an end user
- MS Access for data management
- Excellent communication (Good Verbal, Written, and Presentation) and soft skills for client interaction
- Basic SQL query
- Application Testing from an end user perspective to create test scenarios
- Working in Agile Methodology
GOOD TO HAVE
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management product basic hands-on as an end-user
- Basic Asset Management understanding
- Ensuring Timely development of bench-top prototypes, stability study, sensory and scale up for commercialisation.
- Identifying new market opportunities and developing new product concepts to address customer and market demand
- Developing & managing time-lines, budgets, and product development activities
- Identifying & reviewing new ingredients, products and technologies to determine scientific viability and applications
- Identifying source and partners of raw material ingredients. Actively searching products, vendors which will support the development and pipeline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as Procurement, Quality Assurance, Nutrition, Regulatory, Business development & Manufacturing
- Managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Reviewing Documents for:
- Stability Study Protocol/ Reports
- Process Validation Protocol & Reports
- Observation report after three successful commercial batches
- Affiliation to various govt standards for similar product range
- Discussing & helping in resolving the formulation or process challenges during daily meeting for product development & monitoring the development cycle of product
- Identifying achievements, failures & bottleneck on weekly basis for review
- Reviewing & helping in preparing the monthly performance of the team based on the time-lines committed & submission of the same
- Being responsible for environment health and safety In organisation as per company policy/ regulations
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Nutra vertical and Ayurvedic products industry. Must be from Food Technology Background
- Exposure to ERP/ SAP
- Project management & data interpretation skills
- Ability to make & deliver process training sessions
- Knowledge of domestic and international markets
- Proficient with use of the Internet, MS outlook, MS office - including word, excel and power point
- Highly technical/ scientific acumen and familiarity with ayurvedic and Nutraceutical ingredient raw materials
- Knowledge of food science, process technology and good understanding of nutrition & Food regulations
- Talent for communicating, influencing, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Analytical thought process and excellent organisational skills
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.
- Good understanding of marketplace seller panels
- Good understanding of Shopify and backend
- Overall co-ordination of all orders, vendors and supply chain backend
- Work with Operation Manager on regular basis
- Prepare bi-weekly reports
- Customer Analytics
- Constantly cross verify payment gateway settlements
- Handle operational queries, dispatches and on time customer success