Logistics Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
This is a physical job (not work from home) at CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore. The salary range for this position is between 20-25k per month (slightly negotiable).
Roles and responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase, and stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control measures
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimize wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health, and safety of employees and production hygiene.
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting, and constantly interacting for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labor demands, meals, and addressing any grievances.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Knowledge of Kannada, English, and Hindi
Position: Supervisor - Logistics
Location: Bangalore (Jakkanahalli Cross, T Begur, Nh-4, Nelamangala)
2 to 5 years of Experience.
Excellent communication skills with good Knowledge of Kannada & English. Knowledge of Tamil, Telugu and Hindi will be added advantage.
Candidate should be from Logistics background with sound understanding of local and interstate Transportation.
Open to Travel to Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, AP, Telanga and Kerala for collection of material.
Well versed with documentation involved in domestic transportation.
Understanding of Warehouse operations (Collection, Unloading, Packing, Loading, Dispatch).
Skills required – problem solving, negotiation
Computer Knowledge is must
Manage contract vehicles and hire vehicles from market for day to day operations.
Co-ordinate with corporate Logistics team, Customer and collection team for timely execution of orders.
Responsible for timely packaging and movement of material.
Meeting with clients/site visit to understand the requirements.
Prepare route plan as per business requirement.
Resolve day to day operational challenges.
SOP Implementation and adherence.
Maintain and share reports.
- Working with Databases and Linux platform
- Understanding algorithms, databases and their space and time complexities
- Writing unit and integration tests with reasonable coverage of code and interfaces
- Solving complex and interesting problems
- Taking up a high level of ownership and commitment towards the business and product vision
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: C/Java/C++/C#
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
- B-Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
- Good experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++, Python and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems, Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces
- TDD is a plus
- Manages day to day business of the operations department
- Oversees operational processes while looking for improvement opportunities
- Anticipates & tracks operational risks and provides strategic solutions
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning and implementing quality control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
If you want accelerated growth & a steep learning curve, AskMisha is the place to be.
As a Sr. Executive you will play a very vital role in developing SOPs and help the team implement
the same. You as the last-mile champ will handle all end to end NDR process. You will act as a bridge between customer support and logistic team. You will be one person who will pump in
enough fuel and energy to run and deliver operations at its best.
➢ Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the Customer Support Team by highlighting to Last Mile Logistics Partner.
➢ Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow of day to day tickets raised related to
Last Mile complaints.
➢ Can handle End to end NDR process. Can manage both Call Centre & Logistic Partners
Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates, FAD, NDR,
S2D. & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels
➢ Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of
➢ Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions
to improve the same
➢ Communicate with Last Mile Vendors for Lost & Damages with working data.- Work with
Internal for reconciliations for Disputes of Weights, Lost in Transit, etc.
Role: Erp ( KIWI )
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
Job Description :
Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
Minimum of 1 + years Major ERP system experience
Functional / technical proficiency in designing, configuring and implementing in ERP System
Strong understanding of order management, billing, and ERP master data
Strong verbal and written communication ·
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and innovation
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Must be detailed-oriented.
Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
Corrugated Industry Experience
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Develop Annual Business & Marketing plans for assigned product/ portfolio
- Achieving the portfolio sales & profit objectives.
- Conceptualization, Designing of Marketing Inputs & Communications.
- Creating, implementing & Monitoring Product campaigns.
- Attending technical queries of Customers / Field Force on brands / portfolio.
- Conducting Strategy / Briefing meetings of Field Sales Team.
- Conducting Consultant/Technician Meetings & giving Technical Presentations
- Training of Field Force
- Field work for assessing strategy effectiveness & implementation, competitor monitoring
- Identifying & management of distributors pan India and willing to travel for such business developement.
- Strong experience in FMCG industry & relationship management.
- Should be energetic, progressive & creative with excellent conflict resolution & problem solving skills.
- Planning & executing business growth (profit maximisation & driving sales).
- Should have strong financial technical s kills, analytical abilities, be able to give monthly report generation on KPI * general financial reporting.
- Develop & identify new business opportunities along with promotional & merchandising activities.
- Should be well organised & motivated with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Should have inventory managemnet skills, reducing shrinkages & ensure timely stock replenishment.
- Should be able to handle compliance process of imports & overlooking and management of supply to business partners within timeline.
- Mapping competition and benchmarking in terms of actegories, price point, etc.
The Operations Lead will be responsible for desinging and deploying a rural distribution strategy with our partners pan-India. This would mean the role would consist of the following:
1. Create rural logistics scheme, detailing the physical infrastructure and partners needed
2. Work with financial entities and CFO to build a 'financial logistics' plan to limit revenue leakage in the supply chain.
3. Monitor, fulfill and service the entire Veera supply chain, setting up touchpoints for data collection.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
Compensation will be on an options basis, with commission based on channels succesfully created. This is open to discussion. There is an opportunity for rapid career advancement, with the startup eventually looking to hire the Operations Lead into the COO (Chief Operations Officer) role.