• 4+ years' experience as Full Stack PHP Software with knowledge of PHP frameworks. Node.js,
• At least 2+ year recent experience working in LARAVEL 4 experience.
• Experience in any of these MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel)
• 1-3+ years of commercial experience in PHP (Frameworks including Laravel)
• At least 3+ Years Proven experience with MySQL PostgreSQL
• At least 1+ year Server migration from MySQL/PostgreSQL to AWS essential.
• At least 1+ year experience creating RESTful APIs, Web Services, Developing Microservices,
• At least 1+ Year Hybrid Mobile App Development experience preferably by using Firebase
• Sound understanding of SQL and demonstrated experience writing optimised SQL queries
• Experience with Java Script, Angular Js latest, Node Js, Angular,
• Experience using different branching and merging strategies of Git and Bitbucket
• Software Design, Development, Debugging & Testing fundamentals.
• Social media and SEO knowledge is advantageous.
• A good communicator, with the ability to explain concepts to non-technical people.
• Experience in a leadership role where you have had to lead, manage and mentor others.
• Accurate with strong attention to detail.
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
Good to Have
Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
DevOps mindset and experience
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Telth Healthcare Network
Telth comes with an unique concept to change the status quo of present healthcare with its disruptive methods of solving problems in the healthcare space. With the amazing blend of human care and technological assistance, Telth is probably the world’s most efficient company that can save lives not in hundreds but millions.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Airveda is a mission-based organization helping people breathe well, and live well. We build Comprehensive air quality monitoring IOT systems for both indoor and outdoor environments to help people manage their air pollution exposure and to create awareness among people. We are also working with schools, offices etc to provide healthier environments for their occupants.
Learn more at: https://www.airveda.com
Location: Gurgaon (Sec-54 )
Job Type: Full-time, Working from Office.
We are seeking a highly motivated Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team. who will play a vital role in developing and maintaining our web applications, ensuring seamless user experiences and high performance. You will contribute towards designing and developing our front-end components on our air quality dashboards, work with large amounts of data and learn to build efficient data systems along with their backend components. Our systems are built on Django and Python. Prior experience here is a prerequisite.
- End-to-End Development: Take ownership of the entire development lifecycle, from concept and design to implementation, testing, and deployment of web applications.
- Innovative Problem-Solving: Work closely with cross-functional teams to brainstorm and implement innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
- User-Centric Focus: Create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces, ensuring exceptional user experiences across various devices and platforms.
- Code Quality: Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, following best practices and industry standards.
- Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with designers, product managers, and other developers to translate design concepts into functional applications.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends, integrating new tools and techniques into projects.
- Testing and Debugging: Conduct thorough testing, debugging, and troubleshooting to ensure the functionality and performance of applications.
- Problem-Solving: Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- A strong background in Python back-end technologies is essential.
- Knowledge of database systems, both SQL and NoSQL.
- Familiarity with RESTful API design and integration.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git is a plus.
Airveda is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Job description :
Looking for a passionate developer and team player who wants to learn, contribute and bring fun & energy to the team. We are a friendly startup where we provide opportunities to explore and learn a lot of things(new technology/tools etc.,) in building quality products using best-in-class technology.
- Design and develop new features using Full-stack development (Java/Spring/React/Angular/Mysql) for a cloud(AWS/others) and mobile product application in SOA/microservices architecture.
- Design awesome features and continuously improve them by exploring alternatives/technologies to make design improvements.
- Performance testing with Gatling (Scala).
- Work with CI/CD pipeline and tools (Docker, Ansible) to improve the build and deployment process.
- Working with QA to ensure the quality and timing of new release deployments.
- Good coding/problem-solving skills and interest in learning new things will be the key.
- Time/Training will be provided to learn new technologies/tools.
- 1 or more years of professional experience in building web/mobile applications using Java or similar technologies (C#, Ruby, Python, Elixir, NodeJS).
- Experience in Spring Framework or similar frameworks.
- Experience in any DB (SQL/noSQL)
- Any experience in front-end development using React/Vue/Angular/similar frameworks.
- Any experience with Java/similar testing frameworks (JUnit/Mocks etc).
* Designing and implementing applications
* Candidate should be a skilled software developer
* Developing and testing software
* Resolving technical issues that arise
* Can write beautiful and fast code
* Has knowledge regarding designing, testing, and implementation of software components
* Self learner
* Should know git, cPanel FTP
* Competencies in working with technologies like AJAX, MySQL, JSON, HTML,
* Knowledge of Laravel or other MVC Frameworks
- Fixing bugs
Fullstack Engineer works closely with the founders and tech lead to drive the vision and plans, building a lovable technology first product that customers want.
- Work on the core platform architecture.
- Write testable and scalable code while applying industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality.
- Ensure execution of deliverables according time/cost estimation.
- Provide improvements on UI/UX.
- Seek feedback from end clients/users.
- Manage security, external authentication, third party security, API authentication.
- Execute bug fixes for production, security vulnerabilities fixes, deployments in production, production outage analysis and fixing.
- You'll experience growth where startup turns profitable and become the leading WhatsApp solution provider for D2C businesses in India.
- You'll see a 30-people team becoming a 100-people and will grab the rarest opportunity to be in the room where company's decisions are planned with founders, product and marketing leaders.
- You'll love working with super-strong business and product teams, and fall in love with technology first approach to solve large-scale tech problems.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive offer on cash and stocks.
- 1-2+ years experience in building tech preferably in a start-up environment.
- Problem-solving attitude.
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. With problem-solving approaches and rigorous thinking abilities, we are looking for learners who may not know all the answers but are obsessive about finding them and know exactly where to look for them.
“If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.”
- Writing code for both the front end and the back end using MERN stack [MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node. js]
- Creating RESTful API with Node.js
- Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
- Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to improve the app’s performance.
- Writing code for the app logic as well as the business logic using Reducers, Actions and Redux framework.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- At iDC, we value your skills more than your background and some certificates. Attempting the assignment will be your door to the opportunity.
- Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of API design and development using REST
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP patterns.
- Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to dig the internet for finding the solutions.
healthcare for millions of people through innovative financial solutions. We believe that planning
for medical expenses is no longer limited to taking an insurance cover or a medical loan; it is a systematic pursuit. AffordPlan is dedicated to closing the growing gap between patients and
affordable healthcare through financial technology. To do this, we're rethinking how healthcare
is delivered by empowering our patients to save and plan better for their medical expenses.
Website: - http://www.affordplan.com/" target="_blank">www.affordplan.com/
Technically should be strong in API development, Data Structures and Algorithm. Should have at least 3 years of hands-on web application development.
Design, develop and maintain APIs in Java Spring.
Design, develop and maintain the database for Web App.
Manage your timelines and project workflows between various teams and disciplines
Recognize multiple approaches can solve the problem, but be able to recommend or choose the best solution
Consult closely with management and other departments related to projects and tasks
Must have the ability to take a project from commencement to implementation
Identify and adapt an application to changing requirements
Create Prototypes during Requirements Gathering phase of Projects
B.Tech CSE with 3+ years of professional Spring MVC based WebApp development
Experience developing with a server backend in Java.
Experience in Spring MVC, Hibernate.
Experience with a Source Control provider like Git, Subversion, TFS, or CVS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
- Minimum 8 year of strong demonstrated knowledge in PHP, Mysql, Mongodb, Jquery, SASS
- Algorithms, data structure.
- Object-oriented programming.
- AWS/Server experience to handle production machines is a plus.
- Team Management mandatory
- Experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Product based company preferable
- Startup experience preferable