Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework , LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C# / VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
We are currently looking for a PHP Codeigniter Developer with 2+ years of experience.
PHP Codeigniter Developer:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Attend daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on project status
- Abilities from requirements gathering to successful deployment
Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in PHP CodeIgniter
Experience using MVC Frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Data and Data modeling
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems and scalable application components and perform system designs within the scope of the team to fulfil both functional and non-functional
- Build the connecting components that integrates with any 3rd party
application for customers as well as for internal purposes
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving both front-end and back-end development
- Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to time
- Involve in all decisions related to Application architecture and component development
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication (external and internal)
related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Hands on in any object oriented
or functional programming language i.e. Python, Ruby etc
- Commanding knowledge in HTML, CSSS, JS frameworks – React.js,Angular,
- Experience in writing modular code following architectural patterns and have a deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components.
- Experience with various architectural evolutions, identifying systemic
bottlenecks and optimizing for performance
- Problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking on complex business use cases
- Able to have a strong impact while working independently or in a team
- Able to lead the engineering team and Effectively mentor team members
to help them unleash their full potential
- Hands on experience in AWS devops and basic knowledge of cloud infra architecture
And if you've got some of these skills, even better:
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
- Experience in integration projects including Microsoft ERP (AX Dynamics) is a plus
Desired Experience and Skills
- Education: BTech/BE/Masters
About the Role:
iMocha is growing and plans to grow further. The Engineering team would be a significant contributor in this growth. The iMocha website www.imocha.io is the company’s representation. It says who we are, what we do and why we exist. It’s crucial for Sales and Marketing and hence the lifeline for us. To manage the technical part of this lifeline, we are looking for a Full Stack Lead. The ideal candidate has experience in enhancing and maintaining company website, closely working with the Marketing team and be accountable for the technical optimization of it. In addition to the company website, you would also be building and maintaining Internal portals.
What You'll Do:
- Own and be accountable for the company website and Internal Portals.
- Partner with the Marketing, Product Management, and other teams to keep our Company website always running and technically optimized.
- Partner with Internal functions, identify needs and changes for Internal Portals and build and maintain the same.
- Provide Technical and Functional guidance to your Developers.
- Scale your team as required, focussing on Hiring and Upskill.
- 5+ years of Total Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in ASP.NET MVC and/or Angular with .NET Core.
- 2+ years’ experience in HTML, CSS/SCSS, jQuery and Bootstrap
- 2+ years’ experience in Technical SEO (Improving TTFB, Page Load time) role would be an added advantage
- Experience of leading a team would be an added advantage
- Experience working with Website / Portal deployment on Azure Cloud Infrastructure would be an added advantage.
|Chiefly oversees the software architecture, technical engineering, and implementation technology. Provide technical leadership and technical guidance on the design and implementation of technology solutions to support business needs and facilitate strategy. Work closely with development teams to communicate IT strategies and outline practices that are meant to be followed throughout the project.
Future Duties & Responsibilities include:
Architect and design frameworks for applications involving
50000 concurrent users, large user volume-based product development environment
Cloud-based architecture (AWS and preferably Google Cloud)
Kubernetes based cloud cost-effective deployments and resource management
Cloud cost management monitoring and optimization recommendation
Ability to do quick POC’s for new challenging technical areas of work
Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the strategic goals and best practices of applications and architecture
Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure, and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommended solutions
Collaborate across business and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
Visualize about security and data privacy while building solutions
Who should apply?
5+ years of successfully working with developers, architects, and product owners to provide options for potential solutions
Has worked on a core product development environment involving the design of both frontend and backend architecture involving most of these skill sets:
Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
Strong skills in modern technologies of JSON, Web services (REST), data access components
Strong understanding of IT automation concepts, DevOps, and CI/CDpractices
Strong communication and interpersonal skill
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
If you think this job description suits your skillset Kindly apply
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- 5+ years of C# in a .NET environment
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Experience with Angular JS frameworks and Mobile Development.
- Experience with developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience on projects that required localization/globalization
- Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of web farm configuration and best practices
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS
C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
EducationBachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent
- Working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment.
- Providing architectural direction on large-scale enterprise project implementations.
- Structuring teams to ensure there is capacity to work on larger architectural redesign to meet scalability, performance, security or compliance needs.
- Working closely with clients as they build features, functionality, and applications to make the ideal applications for the end customers.
- Developing visioning skills and ability to see the big picture
- Implementing and contributing to engineering practices and processes
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; M.Tech
- NodeJs, ExpressJs and Java based applications
- loopback.ioas a framework.
- Elastic search and MongoDB is used as Database
- Angular and Angular 2 is the dominant front-end framework used for development
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Angular 2/4/6 stacks
- What we look for in a front-end engineer is someone who has deep hands-on experience with Angular/ AngularJS and proficiency with visual design for a mobile-first product.
- Experience with MEAN stack is a plus.
- It's a joint venture between Front-end and Back-end.
- Third-party API integrations
Should have excellent programming skills.
Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during digital product development including user experience and UI
Should have strong exposure to AngularJS/NodeJS/ ExpressJS /
Bootstrap/Mongo DB/ ReactJS
Roles and Responsibility:
The developers job profile will be building and maintaining products built on MERN/MEAN stack
Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
Execute product development and prototyping
As an Application Developer at Bridgei2i, you will participate in development and implementation of custom projects and products of Bridgei2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, backend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You will be developing bug free, maintainable, scalable web applications.
- Experience of 1 + year's atleast in application development
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD), algorithm and data structure
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP & Restful)
- Basic knowledge of relation database, SQL
- Knowledge in any of one of UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, NPM, node.js, JQuery) , or Spring or Struts
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements