Core Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
•Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Java, JPA, Servlets, JAX/RS, JUnit
- Fullstack : Node/Angular/React
- Algorithm,Design Patterns, Data Structures
- TomCat, Wildfly
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Mobile exposure: Cordova/PhoneGap
- Exposure in E-Commerce or Product based domain
- NoSQL exposure
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Reward360 powers a data-driven customer engagement ecosystem that enables the world’s leading organisations to earn customer loyalty every day. For over 10 years, R360’s loyalty and reward platforms have driven ambitious loyalty programs for some of the world’s biggest brands – including Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HDFC Bank and Emirates National Dubai Bank. We have 500+ global retail partnerships and offer our clients reward programs, nuanced customer segmentation, data-centric campaigns, and big data analytics.
You will architect, design & build large scale software systems for loyalty, rewards, commerce and payments that are directly used by customers of large banks. You will have the opportunity to build systems end to end and improve & influence customer behavior. You will also influence best practices and drive how we operate large systems in an efficient manner. If you are excited about this opportunity and meet the requirements laid out below, we would like to talk to you!
What you’ ll do:
1. Work as Core Java developer with prime focus on Backend
2. End to end development from design to development
3. Code & design review of peers
4. Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well
What we’ll need:
1. Overall 4-6 years of experience
2. 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE technologies
3. Strong Data structures & algorithm skill
4. Strong communication & design skills
1. Core Java (Collection, multi-threading, design patterns)
2. Frameworks - Hibernate, Spring, REST Jersey
3. Front end technologies – Java Script, jQuery, Angular
4. Database – SQL & NoSQL
5. Modelling – UML & ERD
Bonus point if: Candidate from product company would be preferred
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end counterparts. Primary responsibility will be to design and develop these types of applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
Design, implement and maintain applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Minimum 1+ years of experience in Java
Proficient in Java and Springboot
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, and RESTful
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
Excellent written and verbal communication.
I am having an ajob opportunity for the role of "Node Js developer" permanent work from home.
Please find the below JD
We are looking for a candidate who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation applications.
- You will work closely with our product and design teams to build the backend engine and implement web services using the latest principles.
- Candidates should have working knowledge of NodeJS latest versions. Candidates with additional knowledge of technologies like JAVA, CAKEPHP will be preferred more.
Skills Required :
NodeJS, REST API, JSON Data Format, Integrating Third Party Libraries, MYSQL/MONGODB Databases and similar.
- Affinity for backend technologies.
- Experience in writing modular/reusable code using node frameworks
- Deep technical Knowledge and Good problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- Team Management skills is must
-Qualification Required : MCA/B.Tech Candidate Only
Why this role?
Help build the future of sales: At Nektar, you will help redefine the way people sell. Across countries and industries. There are few startups with this kind of market potential.
A team with decades of domain expertise: Between them, the founders have nearly two decades of experience founding and growing startups and building and selling SaaS products globally.
Tackle our most impactful problems: Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You’ll jump between product, design, engineering, devops and growth. You will not be bored.
Join us at a magical time: Founded and headquartered in Singapore, Nektar raised a substantial seed round from great SaaS VCs in less than 4 weeks of starting the company, giving us a massive jump start and room to focus on our product and users.
What do we do?
Nektar’s mission is to help people work smarter. Our first product is an assistant for sales teams that will help close more deals faster.
Sales organizations have spent hundreds of billions of dollars on systems of record to collect vast amounts of data. This data might produce pretty graphs on managers’ reports but it hardly ever helps the salesperson in the field move their deals forward. This is why, in 2019, less than 30% of salespeople used their organization’s CRM as intended, and 57% of the sales teams globally missed their sales quota.
This is where we’re different — we are laser-focused on the specific actions that help salespeople close deals. We’re building a real system of growth, a first of it’s kind to help salespeople become better salespeople by helping our users build productive habits, adopting best practices and eliminating friction from the sales process.
What we’re looking for?
- We’re looking for engineers who can hit the ground running, with at least a year’s experience building production servers using Node.js. Experience with the frontend is positive but not required.
- As an all-remote team, we require great communication skills, particularly in writing. You must be a self-motivated manager of one with the ability to work independently, take ownership and proactively seek help when required. Prior experience working remotely will be positive but is not required.
- As a startup, we prefer generalists over specialists and product-focused engineers who can empathize with users. Experience working at a fast-growing startup would be positive but is not required.
- Experience in sales tech will be a strong positive but is not a must.
How do we work?
We’re an all-remote engineering team from the beginning (yes, since before the pandemic!), and we’ve built a fantastic remote-friendly culture. We support every team member to set up a great personal workspace that fits them — whether that’s a home office, a co-working space or just hanging out at a coffee shop. We are location agnostic and you can literally choose a location that works for you . Our distributed team currently sits in Singapore, India, Vietnam, Australia and Indonesia.
We do weekly team activities, like online gaming and coffee chat to ensure that physical distance doesn’t keep us from being a close-knit team.
Nektar is a small team, and everyone’s involved in shaping the product we build. We’re still iterating and figuring out the product-market fit, so we’re not averse to throwing away code. We’d rather build a few powerful features that solve important needs than lots of features that are not as valuable.
In line with our mission — helping people work smarter — we’re always thinking about how we can work smarter ourselves. We try to avoid large and long meetings and prefer ad-hoc collaboration with one or two other people instead. We invest in continuous integration and deployment, automated testing and other tooling to eliminate friction from our engineering processes. We aim for clear written documentation and communication.
Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms,
and software design.
Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge
across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application
containers, data stores, and distributed caches.
Minimum 6 years of experience with deep technical knowledge and hands on skills in Java.
Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, memcache.
Should be strong with Data Strcutures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts.
Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDb.
Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems.
Well versed with services and micro-services architecture.
Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing.
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customisation.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customisation.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Total: 2-3 Years in Magento 2 development
- Relevant: Minimum 2 Years
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce.