You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
As the Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components or whole applications
/products. You will play a key role in driving the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in
alignment with the Wesco Digital Product/Platform roadmaps. We need a team members with builder mindset.
Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle and distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus on delivering tasks to meet monthly and quarterly digital product release goals
Lead impact assessment and decisions related to technology choices, design / architectural considerations and implementation strategy
Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and apply existing technology to designs
Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
6+ years of experience in Full Stack Software Development within the enterprise or software services domain
Expertise in full stack software development and awareness of 12 Factor software patterns
Experience and knowledge of patterns and anti-patterns of microservices based architecture design
Experience developing and deploying applications on cloud (Azure, AWS, or GCP), on-premise, and hybrid based architectures
Polymer, AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap
Mid-Level to Expert within one or more of the back-end development languages: .NET, Java, Python, or Scala
Very solid API skills (e.g. Express.js/Node.js, GraphQL/Relay, Flask, Jersey, Java Spring REST or WebApi2)
Skilled in use of Java, Kafka, and Spark streaming technologies
Experience with containerization technologies such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
Hands-on experience in data storage environments of many types (RDMS, NoSQL, HDFS, etc.)
Knowledge of GitLab, Jenkins and Artifactory
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills
Security: Identity Management and Access, application security and static code analysis
Proven success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Agile Scrum development experience
Added advantage to those having experience in multi-tenant SaaS Platform and Developers' Portal development
CodeMymobile is looking for a full-stack web developer to help us build beautiful and functional websites for our clients. Our work reflects our values and our team is passionate about ‘growing the good’. We are a small and collaborative team, where you will have an important role in developing and maintaining client websites/applications. If you’re seeking an opportunity for growth and creativity, for collaboration and shared values, for humor and balance, let's get in touch.
This is a permanent remote opportunity.
- Designing and developing mobile-first applications.
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web and mobile applications.
- Automation and Deployments of builds - Frontend and Backend.
- Application Performance And Error Monitoring and Automation
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
Required development skills include:
- 3 or more years of professional web development experience
- WordPress custom theme/plugin development from scratch
- PHP or similar object-oriented programming language
- Unix Server Administration
- Gitlab and CI deployment experience
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express, socket-io).
- Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. sales team, users, security experts)
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a driven Blockchain & Solidity Developer who learns fast, who is humble and values teamwork. The ideal candidate will be technical, data-driven, creative, and efficient. The kind of person who joins our Team is passionate and willing to think outside of the box and execute on it. We are committed to helping you grow, challenging you with hard, meaningful work and celebrating our successes and failures together.
- 3+ years of software experience ( Full stack) , 1+ years of Solidity development experience
- Presently leading as CTO, Tech Lead or Technical Project manager at established crypto project
- Experience in development of solidity smart contracts and operating mechanism of blockchain encryption algorithms, consensus mechanism, security protocols etc.
- Proven work experience of deployments on ETH/BSC/MATIC networks and other EVM Chains
- Understanding of virtual machine architecture, memory, and stack.
- Familiar with Truffle, Waffle, and Hardhat, and the pros and cons of each framework.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git) and repo management.
- (Plus) Understanding of mainstream DeFi ecosystems like Uniswap, Compound, Curve etc.
- Proficiency in English & Communication
- Team Collaboration and task management
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborates with the team on conceptualizing and developing new applications. Write high-quality, pragmatic code as part of a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Participate in design, development and code reviews.
- Take accountability for end-to-end production, testing, and shipping of code.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards building a decentralized financial ecosystem.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent team members & advisors.
- Flexible vacation policy: work with your manager to take time off when you need it
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop modular and testable unit of code
- Collaborates with other members of the software development team
- Works well independently and has solid time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
Key Skills and Experience
- Knows core Java skills and is familiar with Java build tools like Mavan etc, EE components, testing tools, JAVA Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate, Maven build tool
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, MySQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of developing REST API.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
- Good communication skills, Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to establish priorities
- Teamwork and willingness to listen to others
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies.
Online tutoring platform that focuses on connecting students with tutors and has a focus on live learning courses for Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) subjects. It is a global online school for 21st century skills, teaching Coding and other extra-curriculars to kids age 5-18 via LIVE, interactive, gamified online sessions that work 10x better than status quo.
- 2+ years of experience on NodeJS & React JS
- Practical experience in building APIs
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Practical experience with Git
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Hands-on: The job requires strong hands on skills on Java.
Java 1.8 or later versions is essential.
Spring/Springboot: Knowing spring/Springboot is essential and is used for most of the app dev.
Junit Jupiter: Automation Testing is done as part of software development using Junit Jupiter by the developer.
Git: You can manage code using either CLI or any other UI tool like source tree, or Java IDE.
RDBMS (Sybase): Basic CRUD operations in RDBMS is sufficient to get started. NoSQL (MongoDB): Basic knowledge of NoSQL CRUD operations is sufficient to get started.
Knowledge of following will help, but not mandatory:
1. JPA (immediate on job learning will be required if not skilled )
2. Micro Services
6. Spring Cloud
7. Understanding of CICD
8. Knowledge of SOAP/XML
SOLID: You are clear on SOLID principles for software design. Design Patterns: You are familiar with at least few important Java Design Patterns and able to use them during software development. Essential ones – Singleton, Factory, Template, Strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites and customizing extension
- You will be responsible for liaising with the design team
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience (7-8 years) with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications for Java and Magento Development (Preferred)
- As per the company standard.
Skills: Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, Express JS, HTML, CSS, .
- Should have experience on Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express or StrongLoop. Preferably Express.
- Should have experience in building Rich UI components with React.js.
- Should have hands on experience on MongoDB.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and Object-oriented and functional programming.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic linux commands.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good to have knowledge on Redis DB.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment