The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Distributed Energy
- The web developer will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is a plus
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
- Become an expert in our technology and platforms
- Provide top-tier, highly skilled and attentive support to our consumer app teams.
- Perform production support, troubleshooting and maintenance tasks with a focus on quality and timeliness
- Work with the Implementations and Delivery Teams on defect resolution and solution delivery
- As an active member of the backend team you would utilize and promote best practices and standards
- You’ll develop new technical skills and gain industry knowledge
- You’ll provide occasional “after-hours” incident response and support
- Maintain software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Build tools to reduce occurence of errors and improve customer experience
- Manage system troubleshooting and maintenance.
Required skills and qualifications
• 4+ years’ experience supporting Web and Backend based application software and environments preferred
• Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
• Experience with version management systems like GIT, Subversion
• Knowledge on Payment gateways (Razorpay, Juspay)
• Experience with web application servers, basic idea on AWS and Azure
• Databases (SQL and NoSQL) and SQL query language.
• Good understanding of Networking principles.
• An understanding and background with Object Oriented Programming languages
• Required Full stack development knowledge.
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Bachelor of science degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Please note: This is a work from office job. Our office is in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
WordPress Web Developer duties and responsibilities:
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Experience with WordPress is mandatory, other CMS/ framework experience will be an added advantage.
Good understanding of front-end technologies
Experience building user interfaces for websites
Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages
Understanding of PHP
Experience with page builders- Elementor, Divi.
Package : up to 25% of hike based on last drawn
Work Mode : Onsite (Work From Office)
Work Calendar : Monday to Friday
Work timings : 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Role & Responsibilities :
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website Architecture.
- Developing Custom plugins as per requirement.
- Managing formulate an effective and responsive design.
- Designing and managing Securities, site and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
Required Expertise :
- Must have expertise in WordPress custom theme development and Plugins development.
- Must have expertise in PHP, MySQL.
- Must have knowledge in WordPress Security.
- Basic knowledge in HTML. CSS.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Teamwork and research skills.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Microsoft Windows Desktop WPF XAML, C#, Developer
Full Job Description
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years experience and be responsible for developing high-quality WPF XAML applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable XAML code.
· Develop Custom XAML, Blend, Prism
· Design highly scalable, testable code with via MVVM pattern
· Support Cloud and DevOps services
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
· Development experience with programming languages in C#, XAML, Unit Testing
· GIT repository
· SQL database or relational database skills a plus
· Azure Cloud and DevOps, a plus
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team. You'll be part of the growing engineering team. You'll be primary responsible for front-end development using frameworks like React.js/Vue.js, but having backend-experience is a plus. If you are ready to make an immediate impact with a fun and talented team, we would love to hear from you.
- Expertise on React.js or Vue.js
- Good understanding of CSS/Bootstrap Expertise on Express.js
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience on MySQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrated ability to develop, scale, and maintain SaaS applications end-to- end; everything from what the customer sees to the code on the server
- Maintain a driving force to write clean and concise code
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
Roles and Responsibilities :
What You'll Do
- Create the system architecture for any product from scratch as well as drive it for more than one development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Document the architectural blueprint and end to end design through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Establish strong communication channels and relationships with the development teams, supporting them throughout the release cycle
- Continuously evaluate the existing software to identify areas of improvement and ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added.
- Lead DevOps and implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work with various stakeholders and identify the scope of the work, provide high level estimations, create a timeline and come up with the approach and design for the same.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Coach and mentor the development teams to improve the overall expertise and skills of the team.
- Take care of the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies to be used.
- Deliver high quality deliverables individually/as a team adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot any errors or issues that arise in the application/infrastructure components quickly and efficiently.
What You Bring
- 7+ years in software development or product engineering
- Proficient in MEAN Stack
- Good experience in backend development with Node.js
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Expertise in Agile SCRUM best practices
- Expertise in implementing front-end of applications using HTML5, Angular.js
- Proficient in MVC, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts into something digestible by non-technical stakeholders
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate Laravel based services.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Developing JSON, REST, and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Strong expertise in PHP programming on Laravel with deep understanding on Laravel features and libraries
- Restful API development expertise is a must
- Knowledge of jQuery and HTML
- Knowledge of MySQL and Query Optimization
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good written communication skills.
- You must be humble and a team player.
- Experience in handling a team and Project Management.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Python, RoR and/or PHP desired.