Finance Jobs in Pune
Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Associate Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..
We are just getting started! This is not just an opportunity to be part of the startup journey but help shape the journey by building things from scratch. We are looking to hire a Program Manager who can own verticals and lead functional teams within the company for execution. This is a high-impact, critical role to craft the future roadmap of the organization
- Lead implementation of orgn in key partner institutes
- Own the entire process of onboarding a partner institute
- Define custom made' offerings for the parents of a particular institute
- Single point of contact between the org institute partnerships team, institute management and org inside sales team
- Be responsible for anything and everything' in the partner institutes
- Be responsible for parent outreach in the institutes
- Strategize and execute plans for customer acquisition along with the management - events, referrals etc.
- P& L owner of key accounts
- Take lead in selling and implementing companies full suite of financial and payment solutions in the partner institutes
- Lead the ideation, planning, and execution of these initiatives / projects while working directly with the founding team
- Own execution from strategy design and setup to pilot and eventual scale-up
- Work closely with different teams within the company (sales, marketing, strategy, and product) to execute the project
- Build and lead high-performing teams to scale these initiatives
- Degree from top tier colleges (IITs, IIMs, ISB, BITS etc. ) and 2-6 years of experience in project management, product development, growth, new initiatives at top startups
- Track record of outperformance / over-achieving targets in previous work places
- Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results in a time-bound manner
- Prior experience in early stage startups or as a founder is a huge plus
- Prior exposure to B2C or understanding of financial services is a plus
- Self-starter with a high sense of ownership Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
- Hungry to learn and grow
- Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
- Bias for action Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
- Hustler Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
- Intellectual honesty Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
- Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives
- Startup experience is a must
- Run the business requirement analysis process with Solution Owner, business stakeholders, process owners and developers and help to prioritize business requirements for coming releases
- Participate in creation of the Solution Roadmap with the Solution Owner and business stakeholders.
- Review, estimate, and design solutions/functionalities of business requirements and approve the design when done by others
- Compile, review and maintain required solution documentation and related KONE Way documents
- Responsible for the data and application architectural compliance in collaboration with Architects and solution design consistency in collaboration with Configuration Owners or other equivalent technical roles.
Requirements for the role
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in finance and control and IT
- Excellent knowledge of SAP related technologies, data model and interfaces with particular focus on SAP finance area, particularly within product costing and inventory accounting
- Solid Supply Line’s finance and control business process understanding
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate business requirements into functional design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills supporting good relationship building with business stakeholders and peers
About Company:Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for studenthousing). It helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with Million student housing units listed in
countries and across cities.
Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
Manage a team of to take care of
Global entity setups and Compliances
Financial data management system
Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
Take a lead role in new country expansions
Understand the budget requirements from the department heads and plan cash flow
Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
Maintain investor relations and reporting
CA with minimum 5- 7 years of experience
Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
Good Communication skills
Team leader (Min 5-6 member team)
Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
- Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally.
- Experience in Corporate Reporting, MIS, Power BI and Tableau etc.
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
-Product knowledge of multiple Finance Modules (GL, AP, AR, FA & CM)
-At least 1 R12 Implementation Experience
-Sound Functional and Business process conceptual skills.
- Oracle Apps 11i and R12 version knowledge.
-Assist clients in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, which include integrating the Oracle Applications with existing client systems, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, including Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design and Development, Testing, and Implementation.
Mapping of business/procurement processes to system functionalities
Solution design for meeting business requirements
Working on Interfaces (Oracle standard as well as custom).
Involvement in Data Migration projects/activities
Must have worked one or more of Oracle Financial and procurement modules –Purchasing, Payables, Iprocurement
Expert Knowledge in E-Business Tax Module will be added advantage
Practical Knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, OFA will be added advantage
Experience in at least one complete Oracle Apps Implementation cycle in R12.
Experience in at least one Oracle Finance/Procurement Data Migration Project
Experience in production support and maintenance of Oracle Apps one or more procurement/Finance Modules.
In depth knowledge of software development life cycle process.
Must be conversant with Quality processes.
Knowledge of Configuration Management.
Very good communication skills.
- Client acquisition & servicing.
- Understanding of currency / equity / banking markets
- Sales & marketing of financial products / services
- Experience with selling of financial products / services will be preferred.
Job Role :
- Creating data base of potential clients
- Fixing meetings with prospective clients through cold calling or references
- Holding meetings with prospective clients and informing them about products / services offered.
- Responsible for overall Marketing and achieving annual budgets.
- Analyzing financials of prospective clients to gauge best alternatives and cost reduction
Job location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Noida/Chennai/Hyderabad
Experience- 3 to 10 years
Skill: Oracle EBS SCM Functional
NP – Immediate to 30 days max
• Mandatory Modules: Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
• Skill: Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
• Hands-on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
• Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects should be aware of the solution design, documentation, and AIM/OUM methodology.
• Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory.
• Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
• Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Finance Business teams to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions,
- Modifications/Customizations and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in supporting Oracle Financials Functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle Finance (Fusion) Development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of Clients/Business
- Ability to work with Multicultural environment across the world
|Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements|
|• Ability to design and code complex programs|
|• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications|
|• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies|
|• Awareness of latest technologies and trends|
|• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate|
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.
Designation- Manager- Accounts CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )
Job Description :-
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Skills & Responsibility-
Preparing and maintaining the company accounts and managing the expenses/bills/payments
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions for India and US accounts
Managing commissions calculations and accounting for US Sales employees
Process travel and expense reports that are billed to clients which involves managing reports of US employees
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance functions & Ledger Scrutiny
Periodic (weekly, monthly) metrics and analytics reporting for the company.
Backup for generating renewal Maintenance and Support invoices for customers.
- Ensuring timely and proper Accounting of entries related to expenses and payments.(Zoho Books)
- Ensure timely payment of Rent, Salary, Utility Bills & statutory dues
- Ensuring Inventories are entered and invoiced in the system.
- Funds Management and vendor’s payment. Reconciliation of Vendors ledger..
- Follow up with Audit Team for Stores Audit, Stock Loss Recovery.
- Stock or inventory management
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors.
- Ensure statutory compliances and timely deposit of statutory dues
- Indirect & Direct Tax compliance
- Submission of GST/TDS Returns on monthly, quarterly and annually
- Invoicing, follow up with customer for payment & Reconciliation of customer account
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month