About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
- Presenting the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various oversees distributors
- Checking International Trade Marketing expenses inline of approval provided
- Preparing and checking Quarterly TME approval to be provided to distributors
- Creating Analysis report on budgeted expenditure and actual expenditure of TME
- Maintaining dialogues and working relationship with overseas distributors
- Managing receipts & vendor payments for exports receivables (AR)
- Implementing a Business Intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Supporting management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Supporting legal team from commercial side on international commercial disputes.
- Evaluating and advicing on the Letters of credit
- Ensuring Timely and Accurate MIS, AR/ AP, variance analysis and various other periodical reports to Management and overseas distributors.
What you need to have:
- CA;ICWA(CMA);MBA / PGDM
- Preferably from FMCG Export and Manufacturing companies
- Experience of Financial Control Mechanisms
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Strong Quantative abilities, advanced excel skills, including writing macros in Excel and other
- Experience with Global Financial Planning & Analysis and Audit
- Adaptive, willing and able to work with different time zones to get the work completed
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
CricHeroes is looking for an Accounts Assistant who will support the accounting department with the day-to-day functions by performing entry-level accounting duties.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are passionate about building your career in Accounts and interested in multi-tasking from data entry, recording transactions to audit, fact checking to preparing budget and report.
You are known for being thorough, accurate and honest in your bookkeeping skills.
What are we looking for in you?
Someone who has sound working knowledge of Tally.
You should have good Microsoft Office skills - Excel & Word.
You should be able to work in a team.
Knowledge of GST would be an advantage.
You should have good communication and follow-up skills.
You have completed your Bachelor in Commerce with at least 1 year of experience in accounting.
To increase our Gender Diversity, we are prefer to have a lady team member in the Accounting Team.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will manage day to day banking operations and update Tally Data Entries of Cash, Bank, Purchase, Sales keeping the tally data updated for accounts department.
You will manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner.
You will manage files and records to document transactions.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please send your resume with us.
Perform daily reconciliation of accounts between Geneva and Custodian/Prime Broker.
Monthly investigation on Reconciliation discrepancies and verify all the transactions (Independently
complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancy).
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net
Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensure Fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and
are in accordance with relevant accounting standards (Calculation of Incentive Fee and Management
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions,
transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
Communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external
clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
Correspond with external investment managers regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering
security trades, fee, payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations. Client engagement and a
dedication to quality service is a must for success.
Requirements for this role include:
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting
2+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives),
operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Well versed with all financial instruments
Complete procedural knowledge of fund accounting is a must. Trade Booking, Cash reporting,
Exception analysing, reconciliation of assets and cash, Post pricing issues etc.
2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail,
accountability for your work product.
2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
2+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the
phone with external
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday.
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and
systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
Proven track record of handling sizeable payment gateway reconciliation cycle from end to end for min 5 years and overall experience of 8 years.
Knowledge of automating the entire payment gateway reconciliation with the help of tools and making sure internal controls adhere with respect to the process.
Robust negotiation skills with all PG’s and maintaining professional cordial relationships with them and see how the work is getting done from them.
Managing a team and driving the PG process smoothly.
Experience from on-boarding new merchants' bank reconciliation till settlement.
Good To Haves:
Knowledge of ERP as well as accounting including advance excel formulas along with strong analytical Skill.
Sound knowledge of GST, Processing of Invoices on Gross Settlement/Net Settlement, Debit notes, credit notes, etc.
Responsible for robust communications for any PG related matters to internal and external stakeholders.
Experience in managing a team and driving the PG process smoothly.
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparing accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computating and payment/ filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparing cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility. Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Senior Accountant
- Minimum Post Graduation in Commerce Field; additional certification in Finance field / Taxation field will be a plus.
- In-depth Knowledge of Finance & Taxation.
- Knowledge of labour laws and any other legal laws will be a plus
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.
Accounts Executive- German
Are you looking to work at a fast-growing company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Support regarding the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Posting of business transactions in the general ledger and sub ledger (debtors; creditors; property, plant and equipment).
- Preparation of VAT returns, tax balance sheets.
- Preparation of financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have Expert Knowledge of German GAAP (HGB) and German Tax Law.
- You are very proficient in MS Office and have experience with SAP.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience as an accountant in preparing of financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Ideally, you have successfully completed business-related studies with a specialization in financial accounting, tax, controlling or something similar.
- You have an outstanding ability to convert theoretical knowledge into practical skills and reasoning.
- You are outcome-orientated and you show initiative and responsibility.
- You are good at structuring, prioritizing your work and you show responsibility towards your tasks.
- Team work, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills should all be among your strengths as well as intercultural competency and a high work-load tolerance.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of English.
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus, and stock options.
- This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the
- Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resume
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable with -
- P&L preparation
- MIS Reporting
- GST and Taxation
- Income Tax
- Vendor Management
- Journal Entries
- Should be comfortable with Tally ERP and Advanced Excel
- B Com or M Com with a specialisation in Accounting