Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.
Participation in multiple Avaloq Core Banking Platform implementations in various business / technical streams
Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions
Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
Ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
Good understanding of core business processes and products in the private banking industry
Grid is a low-code platform that enables enterprises to move from traditional software to rapid application development. We are helping users change the way they interact with technology for internal management. Our plans for 2022 are to rapidly scale the customer base across our verticals and establish Grid as the leading digital transformation platform, this is where you come in.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Financial Manager or Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition for our SaaS business.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Manager/Controller.
- Finance Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus.
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- CA Preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- setup and manage business processes and reporting
- work with senior management to achieve business goals
- supervise operations and processes in production, finance and sales
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Good Written and Oral English/Hindi
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
As a Manager – Finance, you will be responsible for various activities under the spectrum of finance and providing insights on the financial health of the organization.
What you will do:
- Analyzing data with respect to Stock wastage/Inventory Holding Period
- Analyzing sales SKU/Customer wise and also analyzing division wise overheads/costs
- Being a part of and contributing towards Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Modeling and Financial forecasting/AOP
- Analyzing financial data and creating financial models for decision support
- Developing trends and projections for the organization’s finances
- Monitoring cash flow and thus recommending steps towards achieving optimization of costs
- Overseeing periodic financial reports and thus ensuring that the reported results comply with the financial reporting standards or the generally accepted accounting principles
- Ensuring compliances of International Export, FOREX and also compliances/modeling of unsecured funding
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Being responsible for overall managing and supporting the company's consolidations and closing activities on-time and accurately
- Being a part of Internal Audits
- Ensuring compliance of Government rules and relevant laws & regulations
- Updating and maintaining relevant confidential financial data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BCom graduate
- Relevant work experience of 4-7 years in finance
- Excellent knowledge in Finance Taxation, Auditing, Accounting and Tally
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Proficiency in advanced MS Excel
- Attention to details and accuracy is a must
- Develop system and program specifications to meet client needs
- Analyze the impact of new systems or system changes on existing technology
- Design and maintain database structures to support system requirements
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
- Create and maintain schema and code to support system/program requirements
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Create and maintain appropriate user and technical documentation
- Provide client support, as needed
- Work with clients to resolve problems in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate
- Participate in company initiatives and committees
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015/2016, D365 CE modules such as Finance/Supply Chain/Sales/Marketing/Service/Field Services and CRM Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales and Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience
- Professional CRM certification OR agree to achieve appropriate certification in an agreed-upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customizing Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge in Azure technologies like API, Azure Functions, Logic Apps development is advantageous
It sells its products through its own website, prominent retail stores and pharmacies as well as all the leading ecommerce portals. It has also stepped into the international market and has a strong overseas presence.
Founded by alumni of Stanford University Graduate School of Business and ISB, Hyderabad, this ISO certified company is indeed revolutionizing beauty care by harmonizing body, mind and soul.
What you will do:
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Developing a framework and providing guidance on planning, budgeting and forecasting to various functions and businesses and ensuring adherence to corporate guidelines
- Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modelling
- Presenting recommendations to category leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Providing controllership to the business and building processes that augments transparency and improves controls
- Validating scenario analysis/simulations/ ‘what if’ analysis prepared by Functional Heads/ SBU Heads
- Historical trend analysis of capital and operating expenditures for budget creation and decision support
- Consolidating and monitoring annual budgets and forecasts received from various functions and SBU Heads
- Facilitating financial reviews with business group and working with category leader to ensure effective finance and cost management
- Managing financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business– pricing, selection and convenience
- Facilitating weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews (MBR, QBR) with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Providing commentary for budget vs. actual result variations
What you need to have:
- Qualified CA/ICWA with 3+ years of post-qualification experience
- In-depth knowledge of costing, reconciliation, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
The Data Entry/Loan Support Specialist is responsible for reviewing Mortgage loan documents to analyze and correct any discrepancies/errors and enter the data into the system. This position requires the LSS to possess high attention to detail as this position involves responsibility for the accuracy of documentation critical to the loan Originations process.
- Accurately and efficiently process data by reviewing mortgage loan documents and entering data into the system / Indexing of mortgage documents into appropriate document categories / Follow directions, procedures
Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years of reviewing and analyzing US Residential Mortgage documents
- Knowledge of mortgage industry documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Salary and Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Transportation provided
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KORCOMPTENZ is a technology transformation solutions integrator. Over 17 years of experience providing technology transformation services for over 200 clients. Microsoft Gold Partner with certified functional and technical resources. Extensive experience serving Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and non-profits with a trusted global delivery model.
KORCOMPTENZ is a people-oriented company that provides our associates with opportunities to grow as professionals, domain experts, and leaders. We offer an open work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for technical and soft skills, competitive opportunities to test employees’ critical thinking and creative abilities, and much more.
If you are looking to make a significant impact on your career and overall growth, KORCOMPTENZ is the right place. We offer an energetic work culture where learning is an everyday affair. We encourage our employees to achieve their fullest potential by providing independence, the right environment, and guidance.
Job Title: AX D365 F&O Finance functional consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5-8 years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Functional.
- Should have minimum 2-3 implementations on D365 Finance and operations for a Global organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional solution design.
- Extensive experience in Finance, GP, AR, AL
- Experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX / D365 F&O solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Excellent understanding ERP Business Processes, industry vertical knowledge.
- Experience in design and creating test scenarios, functional test cases and User acceptance testing.
- Coordinating with the Technical Team for development / customization.
- Certified on Dynamics AX / D365FO at desired levels.
- Excellent communication and good customer approach.
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Preferably a Post Graduate / Graduate with relevant Dynamics work experience.
- Can do attitude.
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table.
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner focused on research and learning.
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability.
strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and
responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive
as a CEO you must be a prudent manager, inspiring leader, has a business mindset and to be able to
see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. You will take actions to enhance the company’s cash
flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. The goal is to drive the company’s development
and guide it towards long-term success.
· Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and
· Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing
· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are
consistent with the overall strategy and mission
· Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
· Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and
· Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
· Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
· Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
· Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
· Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
· Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
· In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
· An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and public speaking skills
· MBA/B.Tech from Tier-1 colleges with a knack of financial knowledge are preferred