About TrueQC Lead analysis Pvt ltd
Tredence is a global analytics service and solutions company. This is one of the fastest-growing startup in Silicon valley. We have recently raised our Series A private equity. Our capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. Our uniqueness is in bringing the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that are transitioned to our clients at the end of the engagement. We do this cost effectively using a global execution model leveraging our clients' existing technology and data assets. We also come in with strong IP and pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, business intelligence and Big Data.
Responsibilities & Description of the role
Role requires working with cross-functional teams and involves following key responsibilities –
- Co-own the financial plan of the business unit along with the business head
- Revenue governance (including client interactions for deal closures and contracting; forecasting, revenue recognition)
- Margin governance (including cost take-out initiatives, systemic and sustainable cost control, rate hikes, cost analysis)
- Working capital governance (including unbilled reduction, timely invoicing and collection, improving debt ageing and PDD)
- Commercial Structuring and Deal pricing
- MIS for the business unit including sales performance tracking and other analytics
- People management - internal stakeholder management
- Critical attributes to success would be strong communication, cadence and resilience.
- “Can do” attitude and faster learning curve
Must have Skills
- CA/MBA Finance from Tier I college with 4-5 years of experience
- Proven working experience as a Business Finance Partner
- Experience with creating data models
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, BI tools, Oracle Netsuite
Why join Tredence?
There is a reason we are one of the fastest growing private companies in the country! You will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, friendliest, hardest working people in the data analytics space. You will work with the latest technologies and interface directly with the key decision stakeholders at our clients, some of the largest and most innovative businesses in the world. Our people are our greatest asset and we value every one of them. Come see why we’re so successful in one of the most competitive and fastest growing industries in the world.
Tredence 5 core values
- Think Impact
- Be Entrepreneurial
- Constantly curious
- Do the right thing
- Pursue Excellence
Hiring Freshers for Internship for branch office at Lower Parel, Mumbai
- On job training for 3 months
- Monthly stipend of Rs 5000/-
- Best in class training in financial markets :
- Basics of Stock market
- Understanding of stocks trading
- Understanding of stocks investments
- Basics of index options trading
- Basics of stocks options trading
- Basics of index futures trading
- Basics of stocks futures trading
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE IN EQUITY MARKETS
Opportunity to join us under permanent employment status of “Client Relationship Manager” with fixed salary of Rs 15000/- per month. TnC Applied
- IND AS & IFRS based ESOP Accounting & Disclosures for clients, quarterly as well as yearly.
- Perform Business valuation for clients from various industries using appropriate model.
- Fair valuation of Options using Black & Scholes Model & Binomial Model.
- Prepare report on valuations, accounting & disclosures.
- Tracking revenue and raising Invoice on completion of assignments
- Maintaining Dashboards and MIS of assignments for Management
- Co-ordinating with Technology team for Bug fixing, Customizations, new developments
- Co-ordinating with Operations team for procurement and understanding client’s MIS
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA our client is an online marketplace that offers high quality sustainable fashion at altogether low prices. It is a pioneer in the manufacturer to consumer (M2C) retail model where factories produce inventory on demand and ship directly to the customers, thereby eliminating environmental and financial wastages.
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Assistant Controller - Finance, you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in overall accounting and finance function. You will help in building scalable and reliable accounting processes and valuable financial reporting for operational, business analytics and planning purposes. This role is a critical and strategic role and instrumental to the company’s success.
What you will do:
- Managing daily accounting activities and finance operations and developing plans for driving efficiency and automation
- Owning the financial close process and all associated activity to deliver accurate and timely results reporting to management
- Helping in building the accounting team and our financial infrastructure to support the company throughout our high-growth journey
- Serving as the key point of contact with our external auditors to ensure accuracy and compliance with GAAP
- Evaluating financial performance of company by comparing and analysing actual result with budgets/ forecasts
- Playing a key role in driving towards IPO readiness including S-1 preparations
- Developing the team’s capabilities across the range of sub-functions: general ledger, tax, treasury, payroll, accounts payable, financial reporting, audit and legal
- Ensuring consistent implementation of corporate accounting principles and procedures in full compliance with US GAAP
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the internal systems and financial controls, ensuring compliance with all tax and corporate requirements and filings
- Understanding and documenting reporting needs, collaborating on operational issues, developing creative solutions and providing business guidance and insight through financial reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Good problem solving skills
- Success in combining technology, data science into best-in-class financial outcomes
- Ability to make high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent
- Attention to detail
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
As a Manager – Finance, you will be responsible for various activities under the spectrum of finance and providing insights on the financial health of the organization.
What you will do:
- Analyzing data with respect to Stock wastage/Inventory Holding Period
- Analyzing sales SKU/Customer wise and also analyzing division wise overheads/costs
- Being a part of and contributing towards Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Modeling and Financial forecasting/AOP
- Analyzing financial data and creating financial models for decision support
- Developing trends and projections for the organization’s finances
- Monitoring cash flow and thus recommending steps towards achieving optimization of costs
- Overseeing periodic financial reports and thus ensuring that the reported results comply with the financial reporting standards or the generally accepted accounting principles
- Ensuring compliances of International Export, FOREX and also compliances/modeling of unsecured funding
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Being responsible for overall managing and supporting the company's consolidations and closing activities on-time and accurately
- Being a part of Internal Audits
- Ensuring compliance of Government rules and relevant laws & regulations
- Updating and maintaining relevant confidential financial data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BCom graduate
- Relevant work experience of 4-7 years in finance
- Excellent knowledge in Finance Taxation, Auditing, Accounting and Tally
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Proficiency in advanced MS Excel
- Attention to details and accuracy is a must
Should be having strong Excel / Modelling skills.
MBA from Grade A/B institute
- CA or MBA qualification
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification Experience in Finance (preferably in NBFC for few years)
- Ability to understand the intricacies of Finance, Ind-AS, Tax and Regulations
- Able to work with CEO and Senior management
- Manage the finance & accounts team, to deliver high-performance
- Communication: Clarity, Articulation and English
- Conceptual & Critical thinking
- Positive Attitude and Positive Energy
- Self-starter, self-motivated and aspirational
- Attention to Detail
- Outcome orientation & Execution skills handling multiple priorities
- Financial analysis & financial concepts
- Good understanding of Finance operation process and Month end close reporting
Other Good To Have Skill:
- Domain skills on Banking, NBFC, etc
- Understanding of Risk Management
What Will You Be Doing?
- Closely work with CEO and provide finance support to achieve business goals
- Responsible for the Finance Team of NFS (as a Head of Finance) – set aspiring goals, continuously connect & provide feedback to bring out the best from the team
- Insightful BU reporting (Internal) to highlight the deviation from plan & scope for improvement
- Timely and reliable submission of Statutory reporting and drive 100% compliance
- Create value through cost savings champion and tax optimization
- Present financial performance and other matters, to CEO and Board
- Timely audit of accounts (as per companies act), RBI and Taxation
- Responsible for managing Internal Audit and continuously monitor controls & efficiency
- Responsible to manage banking relationship for the operational banking
- Drive systems & process improvements and ensure robust internal controls