What you will be doing?
- Work alongside with Product Team to design the site architecture in order to improve user engagement and overall experience
- Build the website according to the designed architecture using WordPress and other required technologies
- Customize frontend UI elements that deliver unique, delightful user experiences using scalable, efficient solutions
- Maximize WordPress security by using tools that go beyond the standard WP toolset
- Focus on optimizing a website and blog performance from the front-end and back-end
- Work with SEO specialists to optimize the SERP rankings.
- Regularly conduct website performance tests and monitor it
What do you require?
- 5+ years of experience in developing websites using WordPress
- A thorough understanding of CSS changes and their ramifications in order to ensure consistent styling across platforms and browsers
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
About Ace Online
programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes/mockups to actual
code that will produce visual elements of the application
Develop new user-facing features
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product
● B.E/B-Tech/MCA (Specialization: Computer Science & Information Technology )
● 1-3 years of work experience
React Query) mandatory
● Strong understanding of web application security (e.g. XSS, CSRF, CORS)
● Familiarity with UI Framework, such as Antd and Material Design
● Familiarity with CSS pre-processors, such as Less or Sass
● Experience with front-end development, responsive web design, and scalable architecture
● Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture
● Test automation framework experience in Jest
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and self-motivated MERN Stack Developer, who is ready to take on some real world challenges. You should be willing to push limits set down by development platforms to the fullest.
You will be assisted by our talented team and will be provided all resources required, provided you are worthy enough to avail them. You will be working seamlessly with other teams, management members and clients.
As a MERN stack developer, you will:
- Learn something new every single day.
- Communicate clearly with your peers and clients.
- Design, Develop and Optimize Frontend, Backend and DB Schemas
- Involve yourself in Code structuring, modelling and versioning
- Envision new logic and development methodologies
- Work relentlessly for Bug fixes and code maintenance
- Participate in intra team and cross functional coordination
- Ensure the completion of thorough Quality and Unit testing of developed applications
- Implement outside data source and APIs for instance Payment Gateways
- Framework Prerequisites – ExpressJS, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Database Prerequisites – MongoDB
- Familarity with WebRTC, GraphQL and Socket Programming will be plus.
As a candidate, you must possess knowledge of:
- Web Backend or Server Development Workflow.
- Editors, for instance Sublime and VSCode.
- Language Libraries and APIs such as Redux, scoket.io, etc.
- Frameworks like MVC.
- Server Architecture and Frameworks for instance Redis.
- DB Architecture, Schema design and tools for instance MySQL Workbench.
- Remote Data Handling with REST and JSON
- SDLCs such as Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile.
- Git frameworks like GitHub and GitLab.
Hiring Process :
- Knowledge Assessment MCQ: Day 1
- Coding Assessment Round: Day 1/2
- Technical Interview with CTO: Day 2/3
- CEO & HR Discussion: Day 2/3
- Developing front end website architectur
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying up to date in web applications and programming languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process ( development and deployment)
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Developing mobile application
- Working on Progressive Web App (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP)
- Working on PHP framework like laravel and codeigniter
- Working on web optimization tool like grunt/gulp.
- Need excellent working knowledge on creating a responsive website and any PHP framework like Laravel or codeigniter
- It will be added advantage if you know angularjs1/ angularjs/ reactjs and web optimization tool like grunt/gulp
Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, Js.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
Position : Technology Lead
Experience Range : 5 Years -7 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : No Equity
Location : Remote
We are searching for a dynamic “Technology Lead “ to join our company. As a technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyse briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Laravel, Code Igniter ,Slim Framework.
- Solid PHP basic and OOPs concepts, PHP higher version
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures, DBMS - added advantage
- Hand- on experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code deployment and scaling, DNS Management, Database Management, Payment Gateway Integration
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of React.JS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Team Leader, Team Management.
- Development experience as per SOLID principles.
- Experience in Client Communication.
- Managing a team of 8 + Engineers , Front-end and Back-end engineers.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for building APIs, coding, documenting and maintaining scalable web/mobile applications in a fast-paced environment
- Be involved in conceptualization of IOT product features & AI Model Integrations, designing, development and debugging in the real-time environment
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver products in an agile environment
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Required Skills :
- Good understanding of Data Structures &Algorithms with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in programming languages: nodejs, python, java, Angular/React JS,
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational Databases and Cache like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis etc
- Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs, microservices & system design architecture
- Good in Building UI/UX of web application and integration of backend and frontend
- Capable of hosting AI model on AWS cloud by developing APIs
- Ability to break complex projects into modules and propose effective solutions in view of capabilities of existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Experience in managing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve the quality and availability of products & services.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and cloud deployments - AWS SQS, Lambda, EC2, S 3, Azure, other cloud technologies
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Bluecore’s Integrations Engineering (IE) unit is a software engineering team dedicated to helping Bluecore customers extract maximum value from the Bluecore Retail Data Platform. As an IE, you will bring your technical know-how to the main connections of the Bluecore engine to our clients - drawing meaningful intelligence from their websites and implementing marketing solutions that map to the customer’s vertical, audience behavior, and product mix.
You Are A Perfect Fit If You Love:
-Solving unique, complex problems: You are someone who can think critically, often on the fly, about nuanced technical problems to devise a scalable, maintainable solution. You enjoy the puzzle and the process of iterating and ideating before implementing a solution, and you are able to break complex problems into simple components for better analysis and digestion.
-Metrics and Data: You are someone who finds yourself consumed by daily, weekly and monthly metrics and loves turning those into best practices. Seriously, your work will be driving executive-level decision-makers at industry-leading brands on best business practices.
-Curiosity and Growth: You are someone who actually believes that diversity in thought and skills makes for a better workplace and a better you.
Develop the best technical solution possible for the toughest challenges that our customers will throw at you.
Ideate, develop, and improve upon internal tooling, procedures, and processes that facilitate the work of the Technical Services team.
Monitor the overall health and uptime of our most critical connections to clients
Successful completion of reputable schooling in Computer Science or Coding Bootcamp.
Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
Nice to have
Exposure to (or interest in learning!) SQL, Python, or Google Cloud Functions.
Familiarity with Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce, or other Emerging Technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) platforms.
Ability to grow into a client-facing technical resource as a career progresses in Bluecore
Your Key Responsibilities
You will build robust, secure and scalable micro-services
- You will be responsible to implement RESTful service
- You will take ownership to build scalable, reliable and performant code that complies with our internal code guidelines
- Take part in code reviews and architecture development
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle
- You will be driving architecture and design discussions and will be responsible to run and maintain good infrastructure
What to Bring
B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 5-8 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge for data structure and an eye for architecture
- Familiar with Git Architecture
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Exposure to relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Exposure to server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ
- Experience in MEAN stack development
- Strong experience with AWS Stack