1. Qualifications - Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M. Tech, MSc, PG diploma, 12th pass (HSE)
2. Good understanding of front-end technologies, including PHP , Laravel CodeIgniter framework
3. Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
4. Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
5. Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
6. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
7. Comfortable working with debugging tools like Browserstack, Chrome inspector, etc.
8. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
9. Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
10. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
11. Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tools
12. Should be expert in using the plugin
13. Should be familiar with various Google APIs such as Gmail API, Maps API, Geocoding API, etc.
We help organizations to makeover their business along with new technology to fast-track their way to success. We have a pool of skilled innovative talents for Mobile Applications, Web Applications, and more to enlarge your customer base for web and mobile app development.
We design and develop web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide.
Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
We are looking for Java Fullstack Developer to work on
Shipping & Logistic SAAS Application. We are a small team of passionate and productive developers both in USA & India.
We are looking to expand our team and looking to hire Engineers with the right skill set, who would like to spend a long duration with the company, learn the product in and out and grow with the company.
Great if you also have working experience or understanding of Gradle, Grails, Groovy etc.
The candidate should be a confident problem-solver and passionate about delivering quality results.
The candidate must be good at English communication as we daily interact with our International Teammates.
We are located in Pune and looking for Java Fullstack Developers from all over India, who can work remotely, but still, be an integral part of the team.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Utilize backend data service.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Knowledge of WordPress, Laravel, and CodeIgniter (preferred)
- Knowledge of any one framework of PHP (Required)
Programming Languages needed:
- PHP (Required)
- Laravel/WordPress/CodeIgniter (preferred)
Who Can Apply:
- Who has a minimum experience of 6 months
- Who has Maximum experience of 1 year only
- Who are from Surat
- Who are willing to relocate to Surat
- Who have relevant Skills & Knowledge
Freshers Are Also Welcome !!!
***** SURAT CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFERRED *****
Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter is must
· Knowledge on Doctrine ORM
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Ability to project manage.
· Good problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, to be a core member of our Engineering Team, who is a great problem solver, can learn quickly, and communicate clearly. You like to work in a fast-paced environment, want to own the work, get recognized for it and therefore startup environment excites you.
- Work on end to end website development including frontend, backend and deployment. Build useful and handy tools in field of Admissions and consultancy
- Work on the core platform for Higher Education Aspirants with respect to admissions, resume building, interview experiences and application for B-Schools
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules and components
- REST API development for integration with frontend web components which would be easy to manage and scale
- Accurately understand and translate business and user needs into functional backend or frontend code to build robust features
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people
- Writing standalone services with business logic to support automation workflows and integrations
- Support Marketing and Operations team with small tools, scripts or automations across multiple tools
Hunger for learning and getting out of comfort zone to build amazing web applications & websites would be enough. Otherwise
- Basic understanding of backend, database and Server technologies
- Knowledge of Frontend technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, VueJS)
- Knowledge of atleast one Backend technologies (NodeJS, Python, ROR, GoLang etc)
- Understanding and knowledge of Database technologies (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
MBA & Beyond is a global admission consulting startup for applicants who dare to question their purpose with a global MBA. We help purpose-driven applicants make it to the top business schools.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Should be familiar with Agile methodologies.Responsibilities:
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Create security and data protection settings Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design Write technical documentation Work with data scientists and analysts to improve softwareRequirements:
Zinrelo is a world leading startup specializing in loyalty rewards programs for businesses. A Full Stack Developer’s role is at the heart of the Zinrelo business. It involves tackling the most challenging problems on the backend & frontend of loyalty and referral programs, mobile applications, business logic, scalability, concurrency etc.. Zinrelo is looking for brilliant, creative computer science graduates with 1-4 years of experience. Candidates should be eager to join a startup that is making a difference for thousands of businesses world-wide.
- Using Python (Pylons framework) to develop complete product backend for a shopping engine
- Using the latest non-RDBMS databases such as MongoDB to store dynamic information
- UG or PG degree from a reputed college in Computer Science or I.T.
- 1-4 years of experience building web applications.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Unit Testing and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of design principles and clean coding techniques is a must
- Proven programming expertise in any backend language a must.
- Hands-on experience with Devops/AWS tools/technologies like Chef, Ansible, EC2, VPC, CloudFront, AWS Lambda etc is a plus.
- Experience with source code version control (e.g. CVS) tools a must.
- Experience with Python or PHP a plus.
- Experience with development of iPhone and Android applications a definite plus.
Perks we offer:
✔️ Build cutting-edge web apps used by modern ecom brands.
✔️ Small and agile remote team.
✔️ Work directly with the leadership.
✔️ 5 days work week.
What we are looking for:
2+ years of work experience with both front-end/back-end development.
- Expertise in PHP/CI (or any other modern framework) , MySQL
- Deep understanding of database, load optimization, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Comfortable working with RESTful APIs, GraphQL experience a plus
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus
Urgent Requirement for PHP CodeIgniter Developer
Exp : 3 to 5 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Skills Required : HTML,CSS,MYSQL,Core PHP, OOPS,MVC, API integrations
Frame works Knowledge Such as Codeignator,Yii
Cms Knowledge like Wordpress, Joomla
Need to have exprience on above skills