We're looking for team players with natural product intuition who can help us build solutions for our world-class Sales & Distribution platform.
To introduce ourselves, We are Recibo Technologies, a SaaS-based Sales & Distribution Management enterprise with a diverse experience providing end to end business automation solutions for FMCG & FMCD Industry
Our major clients in India are ITC, Ferrero, Reynolds, Patanjali, Cello, Casio etc
Currently Recibo is powering 2300+ Businesses in 5 countries creating value for their Business growth.
Please visit our website for more details www.recibotech.com
Role and Responsibilities:
What You Bring
- Experience developing, delivering and operating modern cloud platforms / large scale distributed systems
- Experience working with revision control systems including Git
- Experience working in Agile teams and project teams
- Automation background in multiple scripting languages
- Hands on experience with delivering and managing solutions on AWS
- Production experience with containers, container runtimes (i.e. Kubernetes), and/or serverless technologies
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience and proficiency integrating with REST APIs
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in MySQL , Sequelize, GraphQL
- Should be willing to work in a very fluid startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility.
- Experience Android Architecture Components : Room, Work Manager, Material Design, Navigation, Lifecycle View Model, Google Maps, Retrofit, Camera 2, Paging, Data binding etc.
- Have published one or more apps in the Play Store Well-versed in Java and JSON Complete knowledge of app testing, releasing and handling support tickets Handling push notifications from servers to the Android app
- Experience in Flutter Development
- Desire to learn and continually improve self and others though knowledge sharing
- Should be able to work on multiple tracks on priority basis in a fast paced environment
- Should serve as an escalation point to resolve blocking issues, dependencies, risks
- Closely work with Product Management, Development team for ensuring resolution of issues and prioritization of work
- Sustain the various ongoing activities and processes of automation team like - Updating Stories and Features, Automation and Continuous Integration, Adherence to CI/CD pipeline processes and checklist etc.
- Excellent Communication and Stake Holder Management Skills.
• Shares - We have incredibly loyal employees and we reward that loyalty in our ESOP scheme.
• Learning and Development - When our people develop, so do we. We offer an internal learning program, study leaves, and sabbaticals to support your further education.
• Flexible Working - Employees have the freedom to optimize their own work schedules. This includes the ability to work from home and time off in lieu.