The current opening is for an experienced developer who can own complete features, work closely with other developers with varying experiences, and be actively involved in dev-design as well as code reviews. You should have experience working at a SaaS product company.
- Be excited about developing and coding new products and features
- Be able to technically mentor and guide other developers on the team
- Take full ownership of features - from design to getting it pushed to users
- Have the ability to design features, not just code them
- Very good spoken and written english skills
- Not be tied to a single programming language
- Be excited to take on additional responsibilities, as long as they help get your feature pushed!
- At least 3 years of total experience developing software as an engineer at a Product based company
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable Marketing Tech SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focused team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad (currently the whole company is working remotely).
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsourcing services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We have paying customers in 50+ countries, including several Fortune 500 companies. We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row. We have won several awards including the best pay-per-click ad management suite at the US search awards.
Why should you choose Optmyzr?
- A team that cultivates an environment of trust and understanding - for both customers and employees
- Focus on high quality product development, efficiency, and building what will sell
- Informal work environment, where people like to be mentors instead of managers
- Very flexible and understanding team - with initiatives like "Select your own holiday list"
- Cool unorthodox perks like "Wanderlust" - where the company comps a vacation trip for employees
- Completely bootstrapped and profitable business model, that allows us to decide our own priorities :)
- Strong belief in growing sustainably, nurturing people, and having a work environment that has a happy and positive vibe.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Contact the job poster
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable B2B SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focussed team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad.
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsouring services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We are focused on building products and integrations for the rapidly growing HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have 7 products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We have been selected to be part of HubSpot's App Accelerator program for the second time. Only 15 companies in the world get selected for this.
The HubSpot ecosystem opportunity is pegged at USD 12.5 bn by 2024! . Our ambition is to become the company with the highest number of software products in the HubSpot Marketplace, across the globe.
In order to achieve that ambition, we are looking for a software developer to join our team of product developers. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products in the MarTech landscape, especially in the HubSpot Ecosystem
- Assisting the development of our existing products, HubSpot WhatsApp Integration, LitePics, Netcore SMS, GetBaaS
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade-offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software components to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low-level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
You will work closely with:
- Product Head
- Technology architects
- UI/Design team
- CSM team
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
We are looking for a Java Developer who can work with our awesome team. If below JD sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
- Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
- Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
- Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
- Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
- Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Join the team of a fast-growing fintech organization that has recently raised $25M via equity and debt fund to rapidly increase the ever-growing space of Fintech World.
A financial technology platform made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. We recognize the power of financial services to break down barriers and make it easy for customers to avail banking, investments, and lending solutions – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Looking for motivated, highly driven, and hardworking Software Engineers for the Neobanking platform for a leading Fintech organization in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high-energy environment. You will build the platform for user onboarding, profile management, banking, lending, risk mitigation, and analytics for driving intelligence from customer interaction patterns. It’s an exciting time to join the team as we’re setting about building the next generation of our platform.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement scalable server-side solutions using Java.
- Write unit, automation, and integration tests
- Implement quality application logging for operational monitoring at scale
- Investigate, debug and resolve production site issues
- Work with co-located teammates to deliver on common goals
Who you are:
- Professional experience in enterprise Java software development using Spring MVC frameworks, RESTful APIs, and SOA
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with DevOps Technologies is plus
- Experience with Selenium for UI automated tests written in Cucumber or Scala
- Working knowledge of design patterns and CI/CD principles
- First-class communication skills in written and verbal form
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- A commitment to producing high-quality code with an attention to detail
- Dedication and a self-motivated desire to learn
- A collaborative, team-orientated attitude
- 3-8 years of professional experience in Java software development
- Experience working in the Cloud (AWS)
- API development experience
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as ELK, Splunk
Novolytics is a novel Analytics Company which is trying to solve the problems of manufactures and machine asset owners. Predictive maintenance is going to be a huge part of Factory 2.0, which will allow manufacturers to keep machine downtime to minimum, boosting productivity and reducing losses due to down time.
Novolytics is building a platform which would collect signal data, analyze and predict which machines need maintenance or are showing signs of wear. Currently our platform is being piloted for one of India's largest car manufacturers, to solve for vehicle maintenance and servicing based on car sounds.
- Design and architect the various parts of the product or its features
- Be the product and tech owner providing support, mentorship and guidance to other developers
- Maintain and operate the application in production environment
- Contribute to the broader team management activities including Product planning, Improvement Activities,etc.
- Involve in hiring other developers and mentoring team members.
- Participate in the evolution of organization-wide best practices, standards, and policies related to software development and propagate the same to other technical staff.
- Participate in code reviews and architecture and design discussions.
- Ensure delivery of all product deliverables within the timelines.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in design, maintaining, and testing large online systems.
- Familiar with at least one of high level server side languages out of NodeJS or Python, with a preference of NodeJS(with Express.js)
- Experience of building frontend web-apps using ReactJS.
- Should have knowledge about, and know how/when to use different Design Patterns
- Should have experience with cloud infrastructure providers, preferably, AWS.
- Experience of mobile app development on Flutter is a plus
- Have experience of working with relational as well as non relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB along with other data stores like Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Have knowledge of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Know web application security best practices and knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of queue management systems/frameworks like RabbitMQ, Celery
Bring in a "can-do" attitude.
Passion towards technology and software engineering - blogging, open-source, pet projects, conference talks
Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the designs and code
Work with customers to bring an end to end perspective of the problem
Ability to ask the right questions and communicate your ideas with clarity
Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and take complete ownership
Participate actively in building one of the strongest technology organizations.
As a Software Engineer :
Quickly adapt to our startup environment which is both demanding and fast-paced (but is also a lot of fun)
Eager in learning new concepts, technologies and be productive in a short time
Convert a raw idea into usable real-life software products
Good understanding and working knowledge of technologies worked
Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
Write modular, readable, and maintainable code
Own and be able to manage a small to medium-sized project
Demonstrate the ability to guide and coach a new team member or fresher.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of a company
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the company production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Expertise with data modeling
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL datastore
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies