- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like Team leads, Architect, Scrum master, Business Analysts, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to approach mentors and seek guidance when needed
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Mandatory (Minimum 3+ years of working experience)
- Well versed with Spring (Core, AOP, Transactions, Data), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Understanding on microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic/Websphere
- Understanding in using Design patterns and Java/Spring Boot best practices
- Experience with micro services
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc..
- Understand performance parameters and adhere to best practices in achieving desired performance.
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
- Good knowledge of unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
Good To Have
- Experience with Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or similar message broker
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with frontend tech stack like Angular, ReactJS, VueJs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Postgraduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
About Rishabh Software
MUST have skills:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Understanding of Threejs Concepts
- Experience working with Threejs Immersive projects using Camera,Lights,Textures,Animations and shaders.
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience in setting up Projects with Webpack and the various loaders and plugins.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including html5 and css3.
- Basic understanding of 3D mathematics.
- 1 years of experience in 3D technologies such as WebGL, Three.js, etc
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment.
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
About the Company
A B2B SaaS platform that automates the day-to-day bookkeeping processes with a virtual live assistant built through conversational AI & ML. It’s the fastest-growing fintech product company backed by Silicon Valley investors. Cratoflow Inc. is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA with its wholly-owned subsidiary entity Cratoflow India Private Limited, with its office located at Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate developer with proven leadership skills to be our first Product Engineer-Lead, who has diversified experience in designing, building, and scaling our most versatile B2B SaaS product to our global customers.
Job Location: Chennai.
What Will You Be Responsible For
- As an engineering lead, your responsibility is to ensure that our suite of products is built to world-class architectural standards and give our customers a distinguished experience.
- You are expected to manage day-to-day product development efforts by closely working with developers in a co-located environment and ensuring their deliverables are met with superior quality. At times, you will be expected to write codes by yourself, where the team needs support to begin within certain areas where they never had exposure before.
- Establishing the highest standards of service levels with customers and being responsible for critical factors such as uptime, performance, and site reliability.
- Actively get involved in identifying problems with requirements and finding alternatives, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks for production systems, especially helping your team navigate through these issues.
- Responsible for managing product milestones, deployment cycles, and delivery of the overall product. Guiding teams through planning, development, rollout, and migration. Drive & lead DevOps deliverables.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to identify and investigate critical security vulnerabilities, providing detailed risk and remediation guidelines. Design optimal security practices when developing new application functionality.
- Working with Product Management and Engineering teams, you will influence key decisions on the architecture and implementation of scalable, reliable, and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Work closely with Founders/Investors and Global Tech Leaders in strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives.
- Directly responsible for the career advancement of the front-end and Full-stack Developers at various stages of career growth.
Who are we looking for
- A Computer Engineering Degree from reputed schools with a minimum of 10+ years of overall experience in Cloud/SaaS is mandatory.
- Strong experience in leading engineering teams shipping and deploying products to Customers (service or product company)
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead, and manage a team of engineers.
- Strong experience with building global scale Cloud-Native Systems and modern tech stack: AWS, Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API, Microservices, and container-based applications.
- Exposure to container orchestration systems and public clouds: Kubernetes, AWS/GCP. Strong experience in implementing, monitoring, and maintaining them.
- Good exposure to managing Front End elements of Product Development.
- Passionate about delivering a unique user experience with global standard UI.
- Proficiency in designing dynamic database architecture that is scalable esp. non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Must have hands-on experience in Coding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint any more.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customisations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business-user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution is key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce/Lightning(Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapt to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and expectations will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverable, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day to day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience of Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Software Developer who can collaborate with different teams to ace new product development and understand the new requirements and design constraints to troubleshoot problems with the existing product.
- Perform product development as per Agile methodology and practices.
- Perform software module requirement analysis, design, test design and estimates as assigned.
- Implement software modules and unit tests, as required.
- Conduct appropriate verification and validation activities as assigned.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects as appropriate.
- Assist with escalated customer support investigations.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the development team to efficiently troubleshoot problems.
- Participate in the review of product engineering artefacts (e.g., specifications, designs, test descriptions, implementations, tests, records, reports, etc.).
- Assist in preparing and reviewing the product, engineering, and management plans and reports (e.g., program and project plans) as required.
- Prepare technical reports as required.
- Under direction, prepare updates to system specifications, designs, test descriptions, hazard analysis, verification and validation procedures, and related technical documentation supporting software development to known standards.
- Identify and communicate possible improvements in the work process for customers and peers.
Must haves -
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software development.
- 8+ years of experience in Java.
- 8+ years of experience in IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ).
- 3+ years of experience in Python.
- 3+ years of experience in Database (PostGres, Spark, OpenSearch etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in Flow Engine (Nifi, NATS Jetstream).
- 3+ years of experience in Agile methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in Git source control.
Added advantage if you -
- Have a Master's in Engineering.
- Have 3+ years of experience in Linux, Docker & Kubernetes, and Public/Private Cloud tech.
- Can work in an Agile development model.
- Have experience in software-intensive systems.
- Have experience in software requirements and design engineering skills using a well-defined disciplined engineering process or methodology.
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office or other office automation/productivity software tools.
- Are familiar with Health IT data standards, etc.
- Have an unquenchable thirst for self-development using selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education.
|Must Have : SharePoint
• Should have good experience on power platform (mostly Power Automate)
• Strong exposure to HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap is a mandate.
• Minimum 2+ years of hands on experience on SharePoint online designing and development
2. Sound knowledge of Coding & Programming.
3. Have done any technical training.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Positive attitude.
6. Have the zeal to learn new technologies.
We are looking for immediate joiners.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch, and technical specification)
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Technical lead
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your market developments.
Requirements, Skills, Qualifications :
- Web application development, Experience using web standards to build valid and semantic HTML5 and CSS3 driven sites.
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in using graphic design tools is required (e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver). Should be able to create wireframes.
- Drupal 8 Theming with Twig and Pattern Lab knowledge
- Must be able to ideate creatively.
- Should be aware of screen media, new media.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Experience with user flows and UI elements
- Must be able to analyze and praise/criticize other’s designs and provide reasons behind it.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills.
- Aspiration to work in React/Angular or Drupal backend.