The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
About The Solar Labs
We want to make a BIG difference in helping make the world sustainable by making it greener.
Our software empowers solar companies to generate accurate solar feasibility reports and perform site surveys remotely thus giving them more time and more accurate information to target new clients for rooftop solar installations. This increases a solar company's business by 2-3X!
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 6+ years of experience delivering enterprise-wide technical projects. 2-3 years of experience of which should have been spent managing, growing and retaining talent within teams
- Hands-on experience programming with RESTful APIs, Python, deployment and run time environments like Docker, Kubernetes
- Deeper understanding of the network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions, looking at issues analytically.
- Organize team’s scrums, and prepare roadmap for dev tools
- Track integration success and ensure deadlines are met. Provide input to a scalable technical integration and account management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with other degrees.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure, possessing a high level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Excellent business writing, presentation and communication skills.
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of
consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their
household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and
making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer-Quicken Cloud Services
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping
millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a
transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on
product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to
deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS,
Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a
collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being
good to each other and having fun!
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to be a key contributor developing
cloud- based services that will drive the future of the business. You will join our small and
dynamic Cloud Services team, using the latest technology and tools to build high-quality,
cross-platform solutions that delight our customers. Come make an impact on the technical
future of Quicken!
• Lead Software Engineer is a technical hands-on role, with responsibilities ranging
from being at the vanguard of solving technical problems to venturing into
unchartered areas of technologies to solve complex problems.
• Directly responsible for consistently delivering scalable, production-ready backend/
server code in Java for Quicken Cloud Services, from design and development
to deployment, as a member of an Agile development team.
• Partner closely with a cross-functional team of key stakeholders (Engineers,
Architects, Product Managers, QA, Operations, and Business Partners) to
understand requirements, design and implement end- to-end solutions that meet
user needs as well as engineering/operational/business goals.
• Display a passion for high quality, continuous learning, and experimenting and
applying cutting-edge technology, software paradigms, and engineering process
improvements, while fostering this culture across the team.
• 7 - 10 years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing customer-facing SaaS/PaaS products.
• 3+ years working experience in core Java and Spring Framework, preferably with Spring Cloud Netflix.
• 3+ years working experience within microservice architecture, specifically utilizing REST services, XML, and JSON.
• Excellent programming discipline: data structures, complexity analysis, objectoriented principles, design patterns, and unit testing.
• Experience with API development and integration with 3rd-party services is preferred.
• Excellent understanding of O/R mapping concepts and tools (Hibernate, JPA).
• Fluent in Databases/SQL (MySQL experience preferred).
• Extensive experience in developing applications which are deployed in AWS. AWS experience is a big plus.
• Team player with can-do attitude to independently own and drive projects.
• Strong experience working with an Agile development team with rapid iterations.
• Ability to work well with others in a geographically distributed team.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and performance bonus
• Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
• Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No
confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
• Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
• Highly recognizable brand in US
We are hiring Python Developers with 2-5 years of experience!
We are looking for someone who has
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Strong in OOPs concept
- Knowledge of dockers and containers is highly desirable
- Knowledge in any one of the Data Bases like MongoDB, Cassandra DynamoDB, MySql
- Hands on experience in AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, ECS
- Experience in working with microservices is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and demonstrated team player skills
Why should you join Roanuz?
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible working hours.
About the Company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
- Deploy company Application on customer public cloud and on-premise data centers
- Building Kubernetes based workflows for wide variety of use cases
- Document and Automate the deployment process for internal and external deployments
- Interacting with customers over call to deployment and debugging
- Deployment and Product Support
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in docker and kubernetes.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes. Aware of Kubernetes Internals, Networking etc. Experience with Linux infrastructures tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Extensive experience in setting up Kubernetes on AWS, Azure etc.
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Big Data Tools like Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience with Java Application Debugging.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana etc
Technical Support Engineer – Elastic Stack
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
· Be the First point of contact for support queries
· Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
· Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
· Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
· Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
· Provide support for installation and configuration.
· Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
· Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
· Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
· Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
· Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
· Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
· Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
· Hands-On experience of Linux operating system
· Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
· Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
· Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
· At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
· Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
· Engineering or equivalent degree
· Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
· Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
· Attention to details.
· Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Clubb.fit is India's only platform designed to run fitness and sports classes in apartments. Our goal is to optimally use 10000+ sports and fitness infrastructure available in gated communities of urban cities. Our vision is to give every adult and kid a chance to excel at sports and fitness routine.
We have a fully developed website - and some important partnerships. We have found our first customers.
We are looking for a tech-geek, who can help us evolve our tech with market needs. We currently only have a website and we are looking at app development now. The role will involve following responsibilities
- Improve website performance
- add/remove/modify website features based on market feedback
The candidate should be passionate about product development and evolution. Our website is built on MERN stack, so experience with the same is a must. Passion for fitness and sports would be an added advantage.
Drop in a line about yourself when applying - and we will respond for sure.
Product Support Engineer (L1 Support) – Immediate Requirement.
- 1-3 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate the end users.
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Preferred male applicants only