HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years. We currently have 300 employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has developed full-stack web apps and created solid APIs and beautiful interfaces for consuming them in user-friendly apps. Focusing on details and well-written self-documented code are essential for this position. You can expect to collaborate with a solid team of designers, product managers, developers and testers on a daily basis. You must be experienced in building highly scalable and resilient systems that can meet our customer needs.
- Responsible for developing scalable backend services for memberships & courses.
- Taking the lead in designing, developing and managing APIs, and services.
- Creating/customizing various components and web applications in Vue.js
- Work with a great team of developers, designers and QA testers.
- Reviewing, and writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users every day.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
● Proficient in building scalable applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
● Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build backend services.
● Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
● Experience with GCP technologies.
● Experience with Stripe integrations.
● Experience building media streaming applications.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About HighLevel Inc.
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100 percent Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
- 10-14 years of hands-on experience working on Web Full Stack technologies, with at least 4-6 years of experience developing applications with/on React/NextJS, NoSQL, REST APIs
- Experience in designing high-performance REST APIs and associated data structures
- Familiarity with developing microservices using containerization technologies such as docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Working knowledge of git and using branches for development
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
- Designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications
- Writing testable, scalable, and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determining software quality standards
- MERN stack is mandatory
Years of Experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
3+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
● Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, and maintainable code
● Sharing knowledge with teammates, and working collaboratively when you need help
● Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
● Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
● Provide constant vision and feedback to the product team during the product development and testing process
● Define epics and granular user stories, as applicable, based on the product
● Collaborate with QA teams in reviewing test plans for applicability and test coverage
● Participate in scrum ceremonies as the solution owner and assist in sprint planning, estimation, requirement analysis and review, taking a call on trade-offs and conflict resolution
● Prioritize requirements for the sprint and the release collaborating with the offering manager
● Manage and mentor junior developers
● 3+ years of experience in preferably in a tech startup
● Strong foundation in server-side programming languages like Java, Node
● Professional experience with relational and non-relational databases
(PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.)
● Solid understanding and experience with REST API and GraphQL API
● Experience with containerization (Docker etc.) and cloud technologies
● Experience with automation and building CI/CD pipelines
● Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex
technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough
● Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated
ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
● Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
Nice to have:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Product company experience
● Knowledge of Project Management tools like Jira
● Knowledge of Data Science Applications & Statistical Analysis
● Understanding of microservice architecture
● Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform
We need multiple MERN stack developers. As a full stack developer, you will be producing scalable software solutions and will be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This isn't just another CRUD application. Your challenge will be to deliver a highly-available service on top of a dynamic collection of third-party data sources . Explore the limits of your own resourcefulness by designing human and automated systems that deliver true reliability in an otherwise unpredictable environment.
How You Will Contribute
- Work with the development team to ideate software solutions
- Working through the application development lifecycle to launch
- Conceptualizing, creating and building applications alongside taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and back end applications
- Write effective and scalable APIs
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs
Technical Expertise That We Believe Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Min 1 year of experience as a MERN Stack Developer
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors including Sass
- Strong knowledge of building effective APIs in Node.js (Express)
- Proficiency in writing effective React components.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis and AWS
- Good knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science
- Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Having a knack for visual design and utility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
What We Need
- Solid industry experience
- Web Development using MERN Technologies (Mongo, React / React JS, Express JS or similar, Node)
- Server-side scripting skills with Node.JS
- Databases - MongoDB, PostGreSQL, Cassandra
Good to Have
- Notice period to be less than 30 days
About Snaptrude: Figma for Building Design
Snaptrude helps design teams build more efficient & sustainable buildings in 1/10th of the time. Snaptrude instantly generates real-world data around climate impact, budget, compliance, etc helping teams make better design decisions. All this while enabling collaboration between team members and customers to gather feedback in real-time. Backed by Accel Partners with a team of 16 people. We are used by over 4k users globally.
Position: Full Stack Engineer
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Own & implement modules in the product with a huge amount of autonomy
- Find and address front-end performance issues
- Collaborate with a small and nimble team of engineers
- An added benefit if familiar with ExpressJS and/or Django frameworks
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms & Data Structures
- You learn quickly, regardless of the languages and technologies used
- You have experience taking ownership and shipping entire features end-to-end
- A strong focus on user experience. You're someone who's passionate about building beautiful, modern UI/UX that people love.
Extremely proactive with the ability to thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment. We offer extremely flexible working policies and the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing startup team. Please get in touch!
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for the quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Hire all technical roles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working with MERN Stack (or any other stack)
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles
- Expertise on AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Experience in DevOps Processes
- As a Tech Lead you will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with latest in technology
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Experience in a young startup and build products from scratch
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
• Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
• A good handle on both client and server architecture
• Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
• Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
• A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
• BE/ME/BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 4 to 10 years overall experience
• Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
• Proven working experience in server-side
• Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql and MongoDB
• Awareness of client-side technologies like
• Knowledge of algorithm and database queries
• Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Snapwiz was founded in 2010 by entrepreneurs who wanted to improve education and accelerate learning using technology and data analytics. Today Snapwiz platforms create personalized learning paths and build mastery of key skills and concepts. From kindergarten to college and beyond, our products help engage students and empower educators.
Snapwiz offers three platforms for different markets:
-Edulastic: personalized formative assessments for K-12 students, teachers, and school districts.
- Learning Spaces: digital courseware platform for higher education publishers including interactive textbooks, course communication, and adaptive practice and assessments.
- Glider: assessment and career development app that effectively matches technical professionals with jobs based on skills and competency.
More than 400,000 educators and 10 million students use our education platforms, and Glider helps top companies like Facebook, AT&T and Nutanix recruit and hire proven technical talent
should understand react js, bootstrap and and android
Willing to work in a startup in Gurgaon
6 days a week