Experience: 3-5 years
* Strong knowledge on CSS & HTML
* Exceptional eye to detail to replicate the design
* Experience with TailwindCSS
* Proven record on delivering results
* Familiarity with UI testing tools
* SEO best practices
* Experience with ReactJS
* Experience with integration of APIs
The HTML/CSS developer. The candidate should have a passion for developing high performant web applications, an exceptional eye for detail for implementing designs into products, and a great team player.
Work with design teams and develop web applications that mimic the design flawlessly across all devices
Understand the design, the requirement, and ability to plan and lead the development process
Troubleshoot, and implement solutions to complex issues
Research new patterns, tools, technologies to keep yourself up to the latest innovations in the UI development space
This position will be located in Bangalore, India when our offices re-open. The candidate should expect to work remotely until then.
WHO ARE WE?
myYogaTeacher provides the first online marketplace to connect high-quality Yoga instructors from India with yoga practitioners worldwide to provide personalized 1-on-1 sessions, group sessions, workshops, TTC, etc via enhanced live video conference (app, web). The company is growing at a breakneck speed.
more than 500 sessions a day booking rate that is accelerating rapidly
Over 100 plus Highly qualified Yoga teachers on the platform
97% of sessions are being completed with a 5-star rating
myYogaTeacher is expecting to generate over 30,000 well-paying jobs for yoga teachers in India to promote yoga across the entire planet.
With a mission to improve the physical and mental well-being of the entire planet with yoga, myYogaTeacher has a proven and experienced founding team. Founder & CEO, Jitendra Gupta did his undergraduate from IIT Kanpur and MBA from the University of Chicago. Jitendra was previously the founder & CEO of Punchh, a SaaS marketing platform for bricks & mortar retailers which was acquired by PAR technologies for $500M in April 2021.
With a team of over 30 in India & the USA, myYogaTeacher has offices in both India and the USA.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and strive to solve customer problems. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid, and high-energy. We're proud of our teammates who are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We promote innovation, creativity, and the knack for getting stuff done.
Come and join us in this journey!
Fieldproxy is a no-code workflow tool that lets anyone with a field team quickly build applications to efficiently manage their field operations. We are a VC-funded startup and are backed by some of the leading venture funds & angels in India & US.
We are looking for React developer, who is quick to grasp and execute the requirement. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable web application.
- Collaborate with designers and backend developers to produce optimum output.
- At least 2 years of excellent experience in creating Frontend applications with React js.
- Should Have experiences in state management tools like Redux, context Api and React hooks.
- Solid understanding of functional vs Object-oriented programming in react.
- Excellent responsive design skills and should have experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or Styled-Components.
- Experiences of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts and D3.JS is a huge plus!
- Experience with any one of the testing tools like Jest, react-testing-library or enzyme.
- Able to improve the lighthouse performance of web apps and SEO.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Experience in Next.js or Gatsby and Typescript is an added advantage.
What You’ll Do
Who you are
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.