- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis. Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by YCombinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Who can apply:
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting, competent professional who is comfortable with all aspects of software development in FrontEnd. You will get hands-on experience in the latest technology and skills such as ReactJS, VueJS, VanillaJS etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Front End development and are looking for the next level of career growth and competence in interface design and development.
What will you do:
- Responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the front-end of the product interface.
- Interacting with APIs and middlewares through Front-end action items.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements
- Write clean, well-documented and functional code with unit test cases.
Required Skills and Technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 3-7 years of experience.
- Proficiency with VanillaJS, html and css, and fundamental front-end libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.JS, .
- Hands on with React.JS or similar frontend framework/library.
- Well versed with UI and UX.
- Good to have knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Hands on with investigating and fixing technical bottlenecks and performance assessment and improvement.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Prior experience with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- High sense of ownership along with deep interest and passion for technology.
Rocketlane is a startup founded in April 2020 by Srikrishnan, Vignesh and Deepak. Prior to Rocketlane, they have experience running a successful startup named Konotor which was acquired by Freshworks in 2015. Rocketlane currently has paying customers and launched to the public in June 2021. The company is VC funded and backed by Matrix partners and Nexus ventures partners.
Rocketlane enables businesses to onboard their customers better, faster, smoother, through a new collaborative experience. It helps accelerate live revenue for the service provider, and also enables faster time to value for customers.
Role: Frontend Developer
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
At Rocketlane, we’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Expertise in React
- SPA Framework patterns
- Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of working in Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
Build awesome web experiences using React.js
Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes and device types
Build in flexibility and customization from the start
Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience
Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
Work with product managers, content producers, QA engineers and release engineers to own your solution from development to production
5+ years building web and/or mobile experiences with evidence of exceptional ability
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience or other evidence of exceptional ability
Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Unit Testing with Jest/Enzyme
Experience with Redux
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Experience working with RESTful APIs
Experience with Nodejs, Expressjs or NextJs
Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO.
Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
Prior experience with Symfony MVC frameworks desirable.
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
Job Description: -
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Cignex Datamatics is looking for talented people like you. Please let me know if you are looking for a job change.
CDTL are the pioneers in the field of open source, we believe in creating value to our customers by providing them with innovative solutions. We have been doing some wonderful reference able work with the fortune 500 companies with great feedback and experience received from them. Talk about Allianz, EA, CA, UBM, IHG, Maersk, Renesas, etc., All have enjoyed working with us. We provide solutions using cutting edge technologies to all areas in Portal, content management, Big Data, ecommerce and are expanding in a lot of new and emerging areas.
We would want you to be associated with us to experience & enrich the joy of working in a growing company of the size of almost 500 employees as of now, with this you not only are noticeable but also get the opportunity to implement your ideas and make a mark in this growing organization, and you get to enjoy being one of the early founding members of the organization.
Below is the JD for the position we are hiring.
▪ Design, build and configure applications to meet business processes and application requirements
▪ Must have a minimum of 7+ yrs of IT experience with min 4+ years of hands on experience in web technologies
▪ Good Knowledge on front end website architecture
▪ Must have experience in react.js (svelte, stencil) or similar frameworks
▪ Experience of Node JS would be good.
▪ Hands on Design experience in API ( REST / SOAP) and integrating API’s with UI
▪ Good understanding of Modern web component development
▪ Good communication & presentation skills
▪ Must be able to work independently
If above position suits your interest, then share the following details:
Notice period(15days or immediate joiner) Y/N :
Experience in UI development(in years):
Experience in React.js (in years):
Experience in API (Rest / SOAP) in years :
Thanks & Regards,
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position Description: 3+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Building of user-facing elements and Integration
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and real time applications
- Architecting applications and strategizing them to be scalable for traffic.
- Identifying and working on new innovations which can relate to any kind of technology
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You have founded/worked in a start-up and have worked in an enterprise environment You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals and work with cross teams.
- You practice test-driven development and you are able to drive agile practices.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language/framework/stack.
- You have published reusable packages.
- You have worked with building automation, devise farms, multi-target testing.
- You are able to optimize the application for performance and speed.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator.
- You know that start-ups are a team sport.
- You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company
- HTML5 (DOM)
- CSS 3
- React Native/React/Angular/NativeScript/Vue
- In-depth knowledge of how frameworks works
- Code formatters
- Testing tools(Jest, Enzyme)
- You are comfortable with caching, performance optimization, etc
- You are comfortable with native mobile development
The Job: ReactJs Developer
The Company: Unify Technologies (www.unifytech.com)
What we are looking for: We are interested to hire “ReactJS” candidates who good at coding/programming.
Experience: 2-9 Years
Domain: It’s a product based project
Work Location: Hyderabad
Employment Mode: Permanent
Notice Period: 0-30 Days (Mandatory), Strictly we are looking who can join us as soon as possible who can make it within 30 days atleast.
Interview Available Date and Mode: 20th July 2019, F2F