- 3+ Years of relevant Product Management, development and marketing experience.
- Very strong knowledge, expertise and hold on Digital Payments, Merchant Solutions, Loyalty Programs, Consumer Product Development
- A natural storyteller. Have strong empathy for users and is able to effectively communicate and engage with your audience across technology and business.
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- Can do' attitude and comfort with working in a fast-paced, unstructured start-up environment.
- Outstanding product skills - including product management, development and marketing. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- Instinctive ability to connect with potential partners, and customers and deliver customer-driven innovation based on an understanding of unique customer needs and to define the desired end-to-end customer experience.
- Ability to synthesize learnings, to draw relevant insights and think strategically to ensure right things get prioritized and acted upon by the team.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to evolving one's role based on changing project needs.
- Facilitative leadership and interpersonal skills to quickly gain a shared vision externally and internally to move things forward under strict timelines.
About us :-
Twid is a new-age fintech solution, built grounds up from our technology to solve large unsolved problems in Loyalty and Rewards.Despite earning loyalty points from Credit/Debit Cards, Retail, Fintechs, Online Brands, Travel,and more, their visibility and usage are marginal. TWID is revolutionizing this space by making reward points are completely ubiquitous and fungible, thus building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for everything and everywhere at merchants directly without any friction.Twid operates the checkout option "Pay With Rewards" at 35,000+ merchants such as JioMart, NetMeds, MilkBasket, Yatra, Ixigo, ConfirmTkt where rewards currencies such as Intermiles,Payback, SuperCoins, TimesPoints, Nth Rewards and others can be redeemed seamlessly.TWID is backed by leading fintech and loyalty funds and global leaders including Sequoia Surge, Beenext, Rakuten and Google. We are dual headquartered in Singapore and Bangalore.
Website :- https://www.twidpay.com
LinkedIn :- https://in.linkedin.com/company/twidpay
It’s a global role responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle from
planning to execute in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
• Write detailed user stories and acceptance criteria, draft user flows, and communicate
project scope effectively, and manage products through development, QA, UA
Testing, and launch
• Ability to understand business and technical requirements & conceptualize end-to-end solutions
• Ensure requirements are communicated effectively to the business, design,
operations, CS and development teams.
• Manage agile product development process from a product management point of
• Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
• Maintain and prioritize the product backlog and track feature releases with different
• Work with QA and engineering teams to streamline system integration, test and
improve product features
• Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all
• Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements,
• Have Strong OSS/BSS requirement gathering and solution experience (Telecom
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Telecom products e.g CRM, SDP, Billing &
Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred
• 5-7 years of experience in product development & management expertise in the
payments / mobile app/consumer application/telecom domain
• Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
• Experience in technical documentation is a must.
• Prior experience in product development or management is desirable but not
• Excellent writing and editing skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable using Google Analytics, Slack, Trello, Jira, Confluence, and/or similar
analytic tools, testing platforms, and tracking tools
• Understanding and capability to define Call flows, Business flows, use case flows and
• Have worked on integrations with the multi-vendor environment
Domain Experience -Thorough understanding of Telecom Business Processes domain
knowledge in all or either of these areas·
• Mobile, Broadband & Internet of Things, MVNO/MVNE
• PCRF, OCS, IMS, AAA, Partner Management,
• Activation, Provisioning, Fulfilment
• Understanding of technical knowhow on 4G, 5G, LTE, Mobile broadband, and Wifi
• Telecom OSS and BSS system
We are Hiring for Sr. Manager-Product Engineering # Leading payment company
Exp: 15-18 years
Notice period: 30days or < 30days
1) Proficient knowledge on Core Acquiring process for Banks & ISOs/Aggregators
2) Sound knowledge of Payments Domain, Payment/Switching, banking and finance domain (POS, IPG , UPI.....)
3) Knowledge on Acquiring Solution & Systems for Merchant Management , Asset Management , Support Management , Payouts & Recovery , Staging & Settlements , end to end Recon
4) Knowledge on Incoming/Outgoing files to VISA, Master , Rupay and AMEX Scheme
5) Added advantage to have knowledge on Interchange Cost calculation based on Scheme Manual
6) Handling Team size of min 10 -15 resource inclusive of Team Leads , Developers & Tech Supports
7) Process orientation and clarity of thoughts.
8) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
9) Analytical and methodical in approach
10) Attention to detail and must be able to report & address problems quickly and accurately.
11) Able to handle pressure.
12) Experience with Jira test management tool.
13) Experiences in designing, describing and documenting unit test cases.
14) Strong follower of SDLC Process, Bug Tracking, Ticketing.
15) Experience in single & multiple release project life cycles.
16) Ability to interact and coordinate with employees at different levels, different groups, and different geographical locations within the company.
17) Resource tracking for improving delivery outputs with focus on learning from each wastage encountered during deliveries
18) Ability to adapt to waterfall or agile model of Project delivery as per the need of the hour
19) Significant contribution as an individual performer as well as a team player
2) Added advantage if worked in Vtiger Framework concepts
3) Strong expertise on Object Oriented on MVC Application Language preferably PHP with hands on experience
5) Proficient in PL/SQL with hands on experience in Posgres,Oracle
6) Proficient in Linux OS commands
7) Hands on experience in distributed and in-memory computing
8) Proficient in encryption logics , API integrations , secure coding
9) Expertise in designing product solutions
10) Knowledge on PCI standards for Payment Applications
11) OWASP standards
12) Dev-Ops model for release management
1) Should be able to review and track multiple projects from development point of view.
2) Liaise with multiple stakeholders on an ongoing basis and track the progress of the Business Delivery.
3) Develop and deliver progress reports & various productivity parameters
5) Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assignment.
6) Develop best practices for execution and management.
7) Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
8) Identify the training needs and plan for the same
9) Ability to influence customers and cross-functional teams without formal authority
10) Ability to get deeply involved and go to the lowest level to sort out critical issues
You will be responsible to develop product road map and go-to-marketstrategy for new epay products and service.
• Design & execute Euronet Prepaid Card Product & GTM strategy
• Design and execute Product roadmap for Government Payments, Mutual Funds, Credit Card Bill Payments and other TSP roles that Euronet can play in the market
• Work with Sales teams on new business opportunities evaluation, solutioning and implementation
• Validate product propositions, their value to end clients and cost/pricing impacts
• Work closely with engineering team on the technology development and deployment
• Contribute to both qualitative and quantitative market research as to validate trends and recommend functionality enhancements
• Manage complete product lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualisation, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, execution and Go-to-Market
• Create new offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking and collaborate with cross functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning product offering
• Determine current and future product needs through own expertise and market knowledge, competitive product benchmarking, feedback from clients, epay sales team and other internal functions
• Be the expert for a complete product solutions space by thoroughly knowing the product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile and industry domain (across core processes), how it’s used, and where it meets or fails to meet customer needs, helps teams solve problems through problem domain expertise
• Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business
• Liaise with internal marketing team for promotion of products/services
• Support epay sales teams in preparing their sales forecasts based on the product development roadmap and enablement strategy
• Liaise with epay finance team in business case profitability analysis
• Prepare and present business reviews to the Executive Leadership of Euronet
What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
PST Time Zone: 7.00pm - 3.00 Am IST
The role is responsible for building a vertical payments experience across all the payments for a Vehicle. All users are from cities in tier 2/3/4 who are mobile-first and have close to no exposure to digital payments
BlackBuck will be building a network of merchants across multiple categories and will be driving payments via in-house payment solutions and 3rd party integrations
- Own the strategic vision and product roadmap
- Create a clear career path for your managers and the team beneath. Nurture and grow them with regular and deep
- Contribute to product strategy, manage business goals and develop teams
- Define simple and easy to use digital payments experience for tier 2/3/4 customers
- Define user stories for end-to-end features
- Regularly coordinate with multiple 3rd parties for integrations
- Work closely with engineering teams and design teams to deliver the product to market on timelines
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of all features
What are we looking for?
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess a total of 7 -8 years of experience and spent at least 4-5 years in product management of which must have spent at least 2 years in Indian payment ecosystem and a track record of creating innovative solutions
- Demonstrated success as product manager for large-scale consumer-facing products