Senior Netskope Technology Stack Expert (SWG/CASB/ZTNA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience configuring rules and policies across the SWG/CASB/ZTNA platforms.
- Lead the Deployment and Operationalization of the Netskope Technology stack
- Defining and implementing procedures and policies to ensure proper maintenance of the environment
- Implement the process, systems, and technology required to fully maximize the platforms security capabilities
- Develop strategy, execution roadmap, priorities, and investment plans
- Partner with the leadership team to define strategic objectives
- Work closely with IT, Engineering and Security teams to ensure appropriate protections are in place while maintaining a continuity of service
- Engage Netskope’s technical teams in troubleshooting issues with current or new integrations
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5 - 7 years of leadership experience leading a team
- 3 - 5 years of experience hands-on technical design, implementation, and leadership of enterprise deployments
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience supporting network security technologies including but not limited to Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Strategic capability to lead and innovate while thriving in a fast-moving environment
- A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high quality bar
- Proven track record of developing people, leading and managing high-performing teams
- An innate ability to create a sense of loyalty, trust, and positive culture. Ability to energize people and teams and establish cross functional cooperation
- Forward-thinking and problem-solving mindset; drawn to building off ambiguous and unsolved problems and “making it happen”
- Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees in a team-oriented environment
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
- B.E/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Security Engineer Level 3
4-6 yrs | Bangalore Office
- The candidate will be responsible for Security Operations Center Day to day activity.
- The candidate will be responsible for a vulnerability management tool deployment, vulnerability assessment,
- remediation, validation, and patching.
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and conducting digital and cyber forensics.
- The candidate will be responsible for leading SOC 24/7.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating runbook and playbook.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and presetting monthly reports.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting internal VA and PT.
- The candidate will be responsible support ISO internal and external audits.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing dynamic and static application security testing.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with vendors for a red team activity, VAPT and SCR.
- Candidate should know cyber kill chain process and MITRE att&ck framework.
- The candidate should have knowledge of AWS and GCP cloud security services.
- The candidate should have knowledge on OWASP Top Ten Web Application Security Risks.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in Security operation center(SOC).
- Strong understanding of security Incident response.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with an Endpoint security tool, EDR and associated incident response.
- Experience in SIEM, log ingestion, log parsing, correlating, use case creation, and regex.
- Experience in malware analysis incident response and incident investigation.
- Experience with vulnerability management tools, vulnerability assessment, remediation, validation, and patching
- knowledge on firewall, IDS and IPS.
- knowledge on threat hunting, and he/she should have the capability to detect IOC (Indicator of Compromise) and IOA (Indicator of Attack).
- Good knowledge of SOC, security event monitoring, management, and response.
- Experience with forensic tools FTK imager, volatility, Wireshark and CAINE.
- Experience in a containerized application security assessment.
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing Security tools and services.
- Coordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them.
- Candidate should know software development lifecycle and DevOps
- CEH / CompTIA security+ certification/ OSCP/ CPENT/ any cloud certification
- Proficiency in WAZUH, EDR, Firewall, Prisma Cloud, Burp suite, JMeter and postman.
- Knowledge of cyber kill chain process and MITRE att&ck framework.
- Proficiency in digital forensics tools FTK imager, volatility, Wireshark and CAINE.
- Hands-on experience with AWS and GCP.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Why Work at Open?
- You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls.
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
- You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open
The Incident Response (IR) Lead manages a team of experts with diverse skill setsincluding Security Operations Center (SOC), Forensics, and technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) advisory. The IR Lead is specifically tasked with managing all aspects of an Incident Response engagement to include incident validation, monitoring, containment, log analysis, system forensic analysis, and reporting. The Incident Response Lead is also responsible for building the relationship with the client and client’s counsel and ensuring the engagement’s objectives and expectations are met and executed successfully as documented in the statement of work. You will leverage a solid foundation of technical expertise in Cybersecurity, Incident Response, and Digital Forensics to successfully execute your responsibilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Accurately collects information from the client concerning the incident to include but not be limited to the client’s environment, size, technology, and security threats. In addition, the IR Lead is responsible for capturing all client’s expectations and objectives throughout the engagement to ensure successful delivery.
· The main point of contact manages and participates in all communications with the client and the client’s counsel during the engagement. The IR Lead sets the cadence for communications.
· Management and Coordination of all technical efforts for the IR engagement to drive the process forward through; tool deployment, ransomware decryption, restoration, and recovery efforts, system rebuilds, system, application, and network administration tasks.
· Coordinates with the Ransom Specialist when ransom negotiations are needed. Ensures updates regarding ransom status are delivered to the client and counsel in a timely fashion.
· Manages and coordinates the onsite efforts with the Onsite Lead or team ensuring they understand and can execute the objectives for the onsite work. Additional responsibilities with onsite efforts include ensuring communications are frequent and getting the daily onsite update communicating these back to the IR Director and/or IR Ops Associate for their Tiger Team.
· Ensures the Forensic Lead is coordinating the collection of data necessary for the investigation.
· Ensures SentinelOne is deployed on time and adding value.
· Communicates with sales when appropriate for SentinelOne, provide client contact.
· Communicates in tandem with the Forensic Lead pertinent findings to the client during the investigation.
· Follows up with the SOC Lead on SentinelOne alerts and encourages/coordinates client participation with the product.
· Accountable for final report review, ensuring the report is accurate, professional, and meets the objective of client counsel.
· Other duties as assigned.
DISCLAIMER The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required personnel so classified.
Role Description : Skills & Knowledge
1. Experience leading scoping calls
2. Strong background and practical hands-on experience with Windows or Linux System and Network Administration, Security DevOps, Incident Response and Digital Forensics, or Security Engineering
3. Practical experience performing in a functional role including but not limited to one or more of the following disciplines: computer forensics, Incident Response, data analytics, Security Operations, and Engineering, Digital Investigations
4. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Assurance, Forensic Sciences, or related technical field; Graduate degree preferred
· 10+ years experience leading full-cycle incident response investigations and communicating with the client/counsel/carriers
· Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
WORK ENVIRONMENT While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter: Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· No physical exertion is required.
· Travel within or outside of the state.
· Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
- Expert on cloud security, CASB, proxy & content filtering solutions.
- Good knowledge on network security concepts.
- He will be expected to work in Security operations with normal shifts but should be ready to support 24*7 in case of critical issues or scheduled activities.
- Should have good hands on experience on ITSM process.
- He will also be required to work on new technology evaluation by working with OEMs
What is the mission of the role?
You are expected (through your processes & activities) to deliver world-class customer experience.
Mission: The purpose of the role is to implement and troubleshoot Information Security products of 22by7 customers either on-site or remotely. Preparing Plan of Action (PoA), Scope of Work (SoW), and implementation documents. Carry out the technical activities thus ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
· Troubleshooting L1/L2/L3 tickets and submitting the RCA.
· Implementing information Security products and submitting the reports.
· Presenting the appropriate solutions at customer meetings.
· Keeping well informed of general technical developments, company products and services.
· Maintaining accurate up to date reporting using the company systems and providing ad-hoc manual reporting where required.
· Ensuring that product, technical and market knowledge is kept up to date by reading literature, networking, attending training courses, liaising with other colleagues and sharing unique knowledge with the rest of the company.
Who are your key stakeholders?
To achieve the outcomes of the role, you key transactional stakeholders internally are:
- Team Lead
- Product Managers
- Solutions Architects
You will be expected to create strong positive relationships with the customers you work with, in a capacity to help the organization service them better.
What are you accountable for?
You are accountable for end-to-end solutioning for client needs, including documentation, implementation, deployment & reporting.
Key Duties & Responsibilities -
- Design and Build cloud architecture/infrastructure
- Provision, maintain and administer MS Azure Cloud Environment
- Windows server administration.
- Implement and maintain cloud monitoring, auditing and network management functions.
- Optimize the processes for cloud-based data storage, backups and restores.
- Implement cloud security to protect data, applications, and infrastructure.
- Develop, maintain, and execute Configuration Management scripts.
- Experience in server hardening best practices
- Knowledge of special security arrangements like Network security, DoS Protection, OS firewall, etc
- Ability to work with software firewalls and web application firewalls
- Log management and replication to a central server
- Ability to architect a secure deployment in Azure/Aws cloud using the native abstractions and services provided by respective cloud service providers.
- Ability to conduct a self VAPT of the network and servers, so that the environments are better prepared for external audits by customers' info sec teams and/or auditors.
- Ability to use DevOps automation to setup environments from scratch and also patch them from time to time to handle the changes resulting out of various factors e.g. VAPT audits, customer requests
- Experience building solutions using MS Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of general networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls).
- Experience development & maintenance of a CI/CD system.
- In-depth knowledge of build and deployment automation technologies.
- An attitude and ability to take ownership and deliver a high-quality product, on time.
- Experience of implementing DevOps
- Experience in DevOps Architectural decisions, tools selection, best practices.
- Constant research and learning on new tools and technologies in DevOps space.
Position: - Professional Service Consultant
Location: - Noida
Company: - Infinity Labs Ltd
Website: - www.infinitylabs.in
Job Description: -
Providing remote support/ consultation on security domain who can work in a 24/7 environment and collaborate with customers and accounts teams to deliver seamless services to large enterprises.
BE in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong consulting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be self-starting and manage multiple tasks at a given time.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Effectively handle multiple projects and deliver the right solution to the customer.
- Advance understanding of internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies.
- Experience with network, security solutions, and technologies leading security solutions in large environments.
- Expertise with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL, TCP/IP, Authentication Protocols (LDAP, RADIUS etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting skills related to networking, routing, IP, NAT, IPSEC VPNs and knowledge of how these interact with applications and users.
- Ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols required.
- Experience with installation, configuration and operation of Palo Alto Networks products.
- Experience working with a multi-factor authentication security system.
- Experience on the Endpoint security.
- Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure primarily, VMware NSX etc.)
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Should be currently based in Japan with Valid work visa
- LAN/Wireless LAN based skills(over 3 years experiences)
- Firewall based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- Server based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- WAN/Internet based skills (over 3 years experiences)
- Required General Skills:
- Fluent in Japanese(both written & verbal) and English(reading & written)
Job role :
- · WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, Firewall, ServerWork Contents;
- · Support Design and Implementation
- · Create documentation or basic design and detail design
- · Join required meeting(Internal, External)
- · Management Change(Create and close change record)
- · Test(Unit, Integrated) in on-site
- · Create the result of test document
- · Create change procedure
- · Installation equipment in on- site
- · Support soft MACD from remote site
- · Create operation manual
- · Support problem management
- · Support inventory management
- · Support configuration hencmanagement
- · Support reporting
- · Cisco Router/Switch/FW (MPLS, BGP, OSPF, STP, VLAN, QoS, VRF)
- · Juniper Router/Switch(SRX/EX/QFX)
- · Server (Linux,)
- · Wireless (CAPWAN)
- 5+ Years of leading an engagement.
- 5+ Years developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms.
- 4+ Years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google, others).
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, private and public clouds and web services security.
- Strong skills in security principles such as least privilege access, defense in depth, preventative vs detective controls, Infrastructure and Network Security, Data protection, and Incident response.
- Professional experience and good technical knowledge of application security, system security, network security, authentication/authorization protocols, and cryptography.
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27xxx, SOC, HIPAA, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience with enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Networks, Security and Identity Access Management.
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet.
- Experience with agile approaches and Experience in DevOps or DevSecOps, and how they impact risk management and compliance.
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment using scripting and/or IaaC.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, libraries building, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience taking a lead role developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified.
- AWS Security Speciality Certified.
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, and/or other comparable certifications.