React Native Developer
We are looking for a talented and experienced React Native Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing mobile applications with React Native.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications using React Native
- Collaborate with designers and other developers to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces.
- Write clean and maintainable code using TypeScript.
- Utilize Flexbox layout to create a responsive User Interface that works on different screen sizes.
- Use Realm to manage local data storage and synchronize data with remote servers.
- Integrate GraphQL to efficiently fetch and manage data in our applications.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to our development processes
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in mobile development
- 4 to 7 years of strong experience with React Native.
- Experience in TypeScript programming language.
- Experience in GraphQL will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Realm or other local data storage solutions
- Knowledge of chatbot development using natural language processing and machine learning techniques
- Understanding of data analytics and experience with tools like Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, or similar
- Prior experience in Start-ups would be an added advantage .
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a focus on algorithms
- Experience working on POS and Kiosk projects, integrating payment gateways.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
- Work as part of a small team to build Flutter application.
- Architect, build and maintain an excellent mobile application with clean code.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Ability to take absolute ownership over assigned work.
- 2 - 3 years of professional mobile application development experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Flutter.
- Extensive knowledge of Dart language and ecosystem.
- Understanding of Restful API and experience on various client libraries.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Meaningful experience working in a startup environment.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission / provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience / knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Maintaining and enhancing existing websites while adhering to best practices
What you need to have:
- Experience in building customer facing cross platform Mobile apps using React Native
- Experience in RESTfull API
- Experience in integrating third party APIs
- Knowledge of React Native, React, Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge in Amazon cloud, Git, MongoDB, Postgress, NGINX
- Knowledge in Node Js(Express Js)
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Deep understanding of user service
- Deep knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathatic, Energetic, Curious
Experience with React.js and Redux.
Hands on experience in Application Design and Development on React Native platform.
Experience in Mobile application development Android/iOS will be the bonus.
Understanding of React Native's best practices for application development. Strong understanding of the development of UI transitions, animations, image processing etc will be the bonus.
Experience in leading development projects.
Understanding of Unit Testing, Debugging Methodology used in React Native Apps.
Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on the ReactNative platform.
Understanding the integration of native modules with React Native code will be the bonus.
Basic knowledge of Nodejs, NPM and node modules.
Require knowledge of Version Control GIT.