- Key Result Areas
- End to end ownership in the consumer facing B2C tech team and deliver solutions to solve business problems.
- Must have worked on a SPA framework: ReactJS, Node JS, AngularJS or InfernoJS
- Own the development methodology. Align with the executive team to improve the development process, prioritize projects and manage multiple work streams
- Extensive Work with open-source technologies and built services architecture as this will prove to be an invaluable asset in building solutions.
- Lead a team of Software Developers, Server Engineers and QA Engineers, establishing development practices and standards
- Extensive skill on React JS, Node JS
- Experience on various PHP frameworks like Cakephp, Laravel, CI etc would be plus
- Work with scrum teams and product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time
- Jumping on a call with clients to understand the requirement and profile them the right solution, helping formulate an effective solution and turning it into a working application
- Conducting website performance and unit tests
- Heavy involvement in the requirements gathering, development and operational stages of new projects
- Troubleshoot and debug related application defects with existing and new applications
- Work collaboratively with the frontend team and other team members, train other members and get trained if required
Mandatory Skills :
Required Skills for this Role:
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
Worked on product development
Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Have deep knowledge of working with the platform APIs.
- Use version control for Shopify theme development.
- Possess excellent soft skills, such as communication and teamwork.
- Have an extensive portfolio and testimonials of happy clients.
A passionate technologist with a brilliant growth hacker mindset
Experienced with creating SaaS applications with a dynamic front end, REST APIs, backend
databases, operational monitoring aspects for use by multiple simultaneous client accounts
Familiar with integration of the SaaS application with data pipelines and ML engines that generate
output that is consumed by SaaS users.
Work in global teams, across timezones and be ready to support customer deployments of
software you create.
Enjoy writing good quality code, with best practices for design documentation.
Be familiar with AWS and potentially also GCP and Azure.
Excited to make customers successful and feel pride of ownership in the solutions enabled by your work
React, HTML, CSS, Charting packages like Chart.js or D3.js
SQL and NoSQL databases (Redshift, DRUID, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc)
AWS (most important), GCP, Azure
Microservices for APIs
CICD, test driven development
- 3-10 years experience
- Experience with NextJS and Material UI
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation