🔹 Key Responsibilities:
➡ Develop and execute paid lead generation campaigns across various platforms
➡ Conduct thorough market research to identify target audiences and optimize campaign targeting
➡ Monitor and analyze campaign performance, making data-driven adjustments to maximize results
➡ Collaborate with the marketing team to align lead generation strategies with overall marketing objectives
⚠ Proven experience in managing paid lead generation campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
⚠ Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and optimize campaign performance
⚠ Excellent understanding of lead generation best practices and industry trends
⚠ Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
💼 What's in it for you?
1️⃣ Competitive salary and benefits package
2️⃣ Opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented marketing team
3️⃣ Professional development and growth opportunities
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Role - Manager - Paid Social, India (Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai)
Overview of job -
Our Client is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Manager – Performance Marketing for its Services Hub . In this role, you will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of largest performance marketing setup. This role assumes responsibility of crafting a performance strategy for clients and create success stories.
This role reports to the Director – Performance Marketing
What your day job looks like -
● Develop strong relationships with counterparts in regional teams (Europe, U.S., Asia)
● Support the training and growth of your local Social team
● Enforce Social best practices with a focus on platform expertise, consistency, and quality of work delivery
● Be accountable for consistent work delivery to regional teams by ensuring a high quality of output
● Serve as point of escalation for your team and take ownership of resolving any issue
● Provide career development and coaching for your team
● Line manage 2-5 direct reports
● Provide timely and actionable feedback to the team to aid in their development, improvement, and progress. Provide awareness and recognition for jobs well done
● Present strong and effective communication across all levels
What you’ll bring:
● You are proficient in English
● You have 5+ year experience of planning and managing Social campaigns
● You have a high-level knowledge of Paid social platforms
● You possess strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers ● You are able to examine raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
● You have experience maintaining quality standards at scale
● You have experience providing service to local teams from a centralized location
● You have a passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
● You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
We offer Digital Marketing Services which include SEO, PPC, Content + Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing & Creative + Apps. We believe in building best digital presence for our Clients
- Set and implement social media optimized campaign
- Setting up of various social media channels and maintaining brand consistency.
- Prepare engaging text, image (info graphic) and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Good Communication Skills
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in – SMO
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Knowledge of SEO OFF – page is a MUS
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
- Own and execute consumer acquisition strategies using online marketing tools.
- Drive user engagement and conversions, retention programs, and enhanced community initiatives.
- Create and implement the company's communications strategy to multiple constituencies.
- Build brand and positioning/messaging, determine and implement a strategy for driving brand awareness.
- Manage PR, social media, blogs, and other online campaigns.
- Refine and execute monetization strategy and roadmap.
- As a key member of the Executive Team, make major contributions to overall Company strategy and organizational development (recruitment, culture, etc.).
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing for online consumer product/service, preferably in the social media/community space
- Extremely creative, the out-of-the-box thinker!
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful communications strategies, including ownerships of brand position/messaging and marketing channels (e.g., PR, events, online acquisition, etc.)
- A history of success with multiple user acquisition methods.
- Experience with campaign management.
- Experience with site flow conversion optimization and A/B testing.
- Experience in developing and executing monetization strategies -determining services, packaging, pricing, positioning, and communications.
- A great team player and motivator!
- Strong, clear communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about social media and digital marketing by assisting various departments.
You'll learn about
● Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
● Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
● Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
● Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
What we need from you?
● Energetic attitude
● Ready to learn new things
● Knows the basics and algorithm of social media platforms
● Creative about copywriting and hashtags
● Open to share ideas and innovative
● Aware about latest social media marketing campaigns and moment marketing.
● Good communication skills
Stipends will be paid and if candidate is extra-ordinarory then he/she can be our full time employee.
- Driving the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
- Promoting the company as an innovator to the press and public, and overseeing outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Working closely with CEO, sales, product and tech teams to successfully define, deliver, and execute the brand strategy
- Collaborating and leading across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Building strong working relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization through the demonstration of being a deep subject matter expert
- Improving ROI on the marketing spends: Being responsible for the spend of marketing budget and Identifying ways to improve effectiveness of Google Ad, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook campaigns to boost ad engagement, conversion rates and cost per acquisition.
- Constantly monitoring the various metrics around returns on spend, acquisition and churn.
- MBA 7+ years of proven experience in SaaS based product Marketing, start up experience
- MBA from T1 colleges or Top B Schools
- Preferably from SaaS based IT Products or Agriculture Industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets