Profile : MernStack Developer
Experiemce : 3.0 Year+
Working Days: 5 Days
Location : Noida, sec -62 ( Currently WFH )
Job Description :
Please find the job description below:
* Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application
* Building reusable code and libraries for future use
* Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
* Proficiency in developing modern web applications using Nodejs & ReactJS.
* Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
* Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
* Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
* Ownership of the product from start to finish.
* Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
* Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
If you are interested so please share your updated cv and also share further details
Total Experience :
Experience with Reactjs
Experience with Nodejs
Current Offer, If any
Date and time for interview
Feel free to contact me in case of any queries.
About ThinkSys Inc
Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning, and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long-term commitments with the aim of bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We’re looking to hire software crafters. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High-quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be writing self-explanatory, clean code, and working with java web applications and a legacy codebase. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be a part of an Agile team and get a chance to work on a live project.
Building products and rapidly rolling out new features and fixes.
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence, commitment to do your best, and a constant willingness to learn
Must-Have: Java, RESTful APIs, React, Object-Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development, React,
Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
Knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering methodologies
Knowledge of working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
Interest in learning technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis, and performance optimization
Knowledge of using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug application.
8. Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Can work on Angular and Integrate backend services
12. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
13. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
14. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, comfortable with both frontend and backend programming. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build and deploy new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either Django or Flask framework
2+ years experience working with either VueJS or React framework
Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design and implementation of ReST APIs
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and PostGIS
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with deployment tools such as Docker and CI/CD
Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP
Experience with map-related libraries such as GDAL, Geopandas, MapBox, Leaflet etc.
Strong experience working on large & complex systems that runs over real-time environment.
• Strong experience working on NodeJS, Express, Angular or ReactJS.
• Strong experience working with NoSQL database system like MongoDB.
• Ability to build & consume secured REST APIs.
• Ability to build reusable components and libraries for future use.
• Experience or Knowledge with Elastic Search, Redis, AWS or GCP Cloud will be a plus point.
• Self-learning abilities are must.
• Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work within an Agile project to build, design and implement business solutions.
• Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and
translate the same into system requirements.
• Ensuring high performance of the software on desktop and mobile.
• Development of high quality, robust business solutions to meet business expectations.
• Collaborate in a team for learning and sharing knowledge.
• Engage in the development of applications to a production environment.
• Strong communication skills is MUST
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Fluent English speaker
• Ready to learn new technologies & frameworks
Full Stack Developer – India/Ahmedabad
- Hybrid app development in Flutter, with Magento 2 hybrid ecommerce
- Proficiency with server language Java(Spring Framework)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB, NoSQL, ElasticSearch and other database technologies.
- English language
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Education: software engineer or self-education. Speed, knowledge, and competencies are key factor.
- working days based on UAE calendar/min 20 days per month, working hours 9 AM – 6:30 PM/Ahmedabad time zone
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes according to specifications
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Conduct functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Proven experience as application developer
Experience in designing and building applications
Ability to program in NodeJS and AngularJS
In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Great attention to detail and time-management skills