Cognitio Analytics is looking for a Lead Application Developer, driven by innovation and a desire to make a difference. We are seeking a clever, dedicated development lead who enjoys what they do, likes leading and working with teams, is curious with new ideas; someone who can appropriately apply technology to solve problems and provide services to our clients.
Duties include working in a professional environment with a team of developers, data engineers, data scientists, business analysts, and product owners. The ability to effectively lead teams that are fiercely focused on client service, innovation, and delivering products that create and capture value is required. Successful candidates will be able to lead development projects, plan and design solutions with heavy focus on data integration and Azure cloud capabilities and analysis methods needed to support project goals.
- Communication. Ability to share your ideas and lead overall development activities in a collaborative environment
- Problem solving. Knowing how to make a task easier, more maintainable and stable
- Curiosity. Knowing what’s on the horizon in cloud capabilities and web development and when to use it
- Adaptability. Able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Understanding and application of the agile development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s in Computere Science or related experience
- Practical web & application development experience
- Full Stack Web development skills and experiences
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
Preferred Qualifications – experience with a few of the following is a plus:
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in software development;
- Experience with agile development practices through Azure Dev/Ops
- Responsive web design and UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience with server-side technologies (.NET, NodeJS, etc.);
- RESTful web services;
- Cloud computing - Azure
- Unit testing and continuous integration and deployment
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people. We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning and
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner. Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.
We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India. Like others who are fortunate to do so, we are currently working remotely and will continue to do so as much as we can and need to.
Trying to get in touch with you all for an exciting role for 1 of the Startup Firm into EdTech.
A small description about the Company.
This Company is building a platform for EdTech.
Where they conduct online Education with their expert team and help you to get the best experiience by just ne touch.
Looking for Great Talent for Fullstack Developer with below skills.
Reactjs,Node and Mongo,Mongodb.
Someone who is a Fullstack Developer with strong Frontend Skills.
- 2+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform (C#, .net core)
- Proficient with Web application development – we leverage ASP.NET MVC / Asp.net core/ Web API / Typescript / Angular (open to candidates experienced with Web development and zeal to learn)
- Preferred experience building applications leveraging Azure (or AWS)
- Experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures & UDF) and NoSQL (Cosmos DB or others)
- Good grip on Fundamentals of CS, OOPS Concepts, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns and its usages
- Ability to prepare low-level design of the system
- Familiarity with TDD, CI/CD, GIT, DevOps
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Design, implement and maintain application within all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) on Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Works closely with other functions to understand customer needs and implement features
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and detail oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms and product development techniques and theories
- Should be able to design schema for enterprise level applications
- Should be able to apply design patterns
- Should be open to face new challenges and learn new technologies
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Should be ready to create proof of concepts and explain the value created out of it.
- Responsible for deliverables on time
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale, and deliver the best experience to the users.
The Fullstack team at Learngram is a very dynamic one that is involved in delivering full-fledged features, complex live interactions, smooth and bug-free user experiences, scaling related initiatives, handling production issues and much more. Having strong ability in Frontend, Backend and Deployment allows the Fullstack team to play a crucial role in being flexible and participating in various phases of product development to deliver the utility and experience to users comprehensively and engagingly.
The Fullstack Developer role at Learngram requires you to be well versed in Frontend, Backend & Deployment, architecture design, performant DB queries, handling multiple backend code bases, caching, logging, backend scaling, handling cloud deployments & releases, writing very maintainable & well-architected code, adopt latest technologies to solve various complex problems, delivering full-fledged features with minimal bugs and a high user experience focused mindset.
This role at Learngram requires you to follow and innovate the product development process to ensure effective communication with various teams and an efficient work environment. We also require you to be involved in creating healthy relationships within the team built on ownership, support & effective communication to keep the people-first culture of the company alive and enjoy creating with the team. A passion to be an early team member of a startup and build products ground up is crucial to keep the intensity and ownership culture within the team.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Frontend & Backend architecture
- Frontend & Backend development (Node/Python + React/React Native)
- Strong at Html, Css & Js
- Experienced with frameworks like Express/Flask & Bootstrap/Material
- Websockets and real-time communication
- DB design and optimized querying
- Building well-architected and low-latency Apis
- Ability to build custom UI components from scratch with full functionality and interactions as given in the design
- Robust frontend state management
- Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Message Queuing (Kafka)
- Caching (Redis)
- Unit testing
- User experience-focused development & testing
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Effective communication across dev, QA, design & product teams
- Load testing, Scaling & Autoscaling knowledge is a plus
- Notifications and analytics knowledge is a plus
- WebRTC knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Fullstack Development
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and the familiarity of working with dev, QA, design and product teams
- Experienced in both web & mobile app development
- Experienced in working on microservices architecture-based code bases
- Experienced in handling production code & releases, both frontend & backend
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to architect and build full-fledged complex features from scratch
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
What you'll do
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensure that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering the best in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developerto optimize our web-based application performance. Collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Full Stack Responsibilities: Developing and maintaining allserver-side network components. Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsivenessto front-end requests. Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements. Designing customer-facing UI and back-end servicesfor various business processes. Developing high-performance applications by writing testable,reusable, and efficient code. Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions. Running diagnostic tests,repairing defects, and providing technicalsupport. Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports. Recommending and implementing improvementsto processes and technologies. Keeping informed of advancementsin the field of Node.js development.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 10,00,000
Qualification : Engineering /Master degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information
Experience : 5- 8 Experience
Skill Sets :
Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React Js, Ember and Node.js.
Proficient in JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt anvd Gulp.
Spring, MVC, ReactJS, Microservices , and Service oriented architecture
Working experience as a full stack developer.
Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
Experience in API design and development.
Experience in web design and development with security concepts
Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithm
Experience in REST API and API calls development
Knowledge about IOT technologies and cloud platforms
We have a immediate opening for a full stack developer for Pune location.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills
- Min 3 years of experience in full stack development
- API development (GraphQL, ASP.Net)(Good to have)
- Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure)(Good to have)
- NOSQL Databases and RDBMS (MongoDB, MSSQL, Azure Cloud DB)(Must Have)
- Progressive Web Application Generator tool (Gatsby, Gridsome)(Optional)
- Knowledge of version-control system (Git)(Good To have)
- You will be responsible for the design, development, validation, deployment and sustenance of features for Web applications
- Passion for growing your skills, experimenting and solving challenging problems
- Strong communication skills
Technology at Quolam accelerates process transformation and business growth for our clients. Our team uses leading edge technology, innovative thinking and agile processes.
This role demands that the individual must be master of the language grammar, and be very familiar with how to structure, design, implementation, and testing of the project based on one or more open-source technologies.
Individual should be expert in multiple technology stack, hands-on, design and write scalable applications. Individual should be able to work independently on large projects.
Individual should be able to grow and inspire the team's technical skills and keep up with the technological paradigm shift.
10 % of Time
- Collaborate with internal teams and the Solution Architect to discuss software design and architecture and best practices.
- Learn & work on POC's of trending technology along with the Solution Architect
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensures the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Contribute development activities into various projects
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should be able to identify, categorize, parse out, articulate and fix problems that occur in applications
- Should understand concept of iterative development and leverage DevOps tools for CI & CD
- Form strong working relationships with your peers and across the team
- Mentoring and educating less experienced team members in related technologies using methods such as informal training, pair programming etc
- Project Participation
o Requirement Analysis
o Task level Estimation
o Technical Design review
o Coding & Unit Testing
o Performance optimization
o Code review
25 % of Time
- Early adoption of trending technologies
- Proactive communication/soft skills
- Deep knowledge of OOPS, and RESTful API services.
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following technologies - PHP, NodeJS, .NET
- Knowledge of DevOps (Containerization / Jenkins Pipeline, etc.)
- Ability to write and high quality and secure code and understand performance issues
- Experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g., MySQL, Oracle / MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience on cloud related technologies (AWS / Azure) could be add-on.
- Proficient in multiple stacks of technologies / systems / tools and focus on building depth and breadth of skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to build a work plan or parts of a work plan, as applicable for role
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Development - .NET Core | PHP | HTML5/CSS | Angular | React | VueJS
- DevOps - GIT, Jenkins
- Cloud – AWS | Azure
- Database – Oracle | Mongo DB | MSSQL | MySQL | PostGreSQL
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
- Creating a positive environment within the team
- Strong team player and be a technical lead for the team.
- Challenge the status quo
Equal Experts is a community of talented experienced software development consultants, specializing in agile Delivery. A place where you are a polyglot, working alongside the client, enabling them, and adding real value to their products. A world where you are working with great, like-minded people, while you learn new technology on the go and implementing the best practices.
What do we do on our regular day at EE?
- We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala, Node
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation
- and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where
- your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS & related tech stack
- Ability to convert the UI designs into fully functional interactive prototypes.
- Experience in PSD to Html Conversion with Responsive design
- Knowledge in developing UI software interacting/interfacing with Browsers
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in the front-end community.
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business