We are hiring for Java Developer, whose day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with team members, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
- Understanding of object oriented programming skills and data structures
- At least 2.5+ years of hands-on development in Java 8, Rest API, , Exposure in frameworks Springboot or SpringMVC,hibernate
- Experience with developing web applications
- Expertise with in Core Java (Collections, Exception handling)
- Experience with all well-known database technology and object-relational mapping, experience with in-memory databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge and development background in web-services/REST,
About AnalyticsFox Softwares
AnalyticsFox Softwares Pvt.Ltd., is an Indian outsourcing company providing offshore software development services for clients across geographies. In India, we are leading Fintech Focused Software Services Company, providing end-to-end Fintech Solutions.
Our Product EzPayout is an All-in-one Payment Management Solutions for all payout needs. Instant, Secure and Simple in operations.
We strive to smartly create value for our clients, consistently providing optimal solutions with our insight and innovation that helps them build and achieve excellence and sustainability.
Services we provide:
- Application Development
- Mobile Application and Website
- Product Maintenance & Support
- Testing & QA
- UI/UX Design & Development
- Legacy Product Management & Mordenization
- Cloud Service
- Big Data Analysis
- Technology Consulting
- 2 – 6 years of experience with in Java /J2EE.
- Hands-on experience working on Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Spring,Java script, Apache & Tomcat, Web services ,ReactJS and JQuery.
- Having experience on Multi-threading is added advantage.
- Exposure working on Linux environment is preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Troubleshooting of issues
• Experience in Java/ JEE technologies like core java, Spring framework and other java
• Experience in Analytics like - Node.js, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop
• Good experience stretching across distributed systems, data infrastructure, client/server
• Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint,
Design specifications, Deployment architecture etc.
Performance Excellence Assured with Avekshaa
• Good to have experience in Python and R as development languages with their
frameworks like Pandas, matplotlib etc.
• Good to have development experience in statistical analysis, data modeling, algorithm
development like linear regression, random forest and other classification methods.
• Good to have an understanding of CNN, RNN , NLTK and NLP is an added advantage.
• Good skills in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL) and NoSQL DB like
Cassandra / Mongo DB
• Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale
enterprise systems or IT Products
• Good to have an experience on any of the front-end technologies like js, Angular.js,
• Good to have understanding of Cloud Hosted SaaS products – experience in working
with any of AWS, Google or Azure cloud
• Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
• Product mind set. Executes the product roadmap.
• Inclination and ability to be hands-on and work side-by-side with engineers.
• Good Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with
the sales team.
• Excellent communication, inter-personal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the
ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand the business context
- Take responsibility for developing product features
- Implement development best practices
- Build a backend APIs using Java, Node, Python or GoLang
- Proficiency in leveraging Cloud Native components in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in building scalable applications using Microservices principles is a plus
- Experience in designing for performance is a big plus
- Ability to write high quality code
- Experience in polygot persistence using databases like relational (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis etc)
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and technologies is a plus
- Passion for continuous learning of new technologies
Who can apply:
● You can apply if you have a degree/diploma in Engineering or related field and experience in Java, J2EE Development.
● You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
● Experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
● Able to use J2EE Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat deployment and management.
● Knowledge of Database Architecture and Design in MY SQL.
● You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
● Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
● Working on designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components.
● Designing modern interfaces and layouts that utilize charts, dashboards, and graphs.
● Analysing UI/UX problems and produce effective design solutions to meet business requirements.
● Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
Hibernate Java (All Versions) SpringBoot MySQL HTML 5 CSS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹750,000.00 per year
- T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong experience in core java
- Experience in OOAD frameworks, Spring Integration, Hibernate, JSP, Tiles, Applets, Servlets
- Extensive development experience with PL/PGSQL (PostgreSQL)
- Good experience in code optimization, performance tuning, debugging
- Web/App server: TOMCAT/JBOSS/WAS
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts, SDLC, and design patterns
- Good Analytical ability and Problem Solving Skills
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Java Certification will be an added advantage
any stack experience we are looking
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
- Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We have an opening for Tech lead position for our Delhi office
YOE : 8 + years
Job mode: Work from office
Working days : 6 days
Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MongoDB/MySQL, Solution Architecure, Risk Analysis, Scalling Application, Microservices Architecture, Microservice Development
looking less notice period candidates
If you are interested, please revert.
We kindly request you to forward the above opportunity to your friends or collegues who are seeking change in their career. Appreciate your positive response.
• Technical depth in customer facing systems from an application, development, operations, scalability, availability, performance, people, process, and tooling perspective.
• Work with a global team to gather requirements and implement solutions
• Work with different application teams to design integration solutions.
• Mentor junior members in the team to deliver high quality systems and adopt newer integration services from ReactJS development.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
• 3 + years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical lead, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• GraphQL/HASURA experience is a plus
• Experience using tools such as Bitbucket/GIT
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve application defects
• Experience working in a Healthcare Domain environment preferred
• Design and develop solutions based on a strategic business and technical requirements.
• Selecting the appropriate services based on best practices of java development and implementations. Estimate costs and identify cost feasible options
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere