Salary can be provided upto 30 LPA depending upon the performance
▪ Expert in Java and Spring Boot microservices with about 4+ years of experience
▪ Should have used CI/CD tools to automate tests, automatic build, deployment to production
▪ Exposure to work on AWS environment, Docker containerisation,
▪ Ability to innovate, hunger for excellence
▪ Should be able to understand requirements and contribute to design
▪ Translate designs in efficient code ▪ should have used tools to automate the test and deployment to production
- Design, implementation, and deployment of successful LOS/LMS system features and services in support of our lending operations and the businesses they support
- Resolve bugs in the software features and deliver them on time with high quality
- Participate in the definition of secure, scalable, and low-latency services and efficient physical processes
- Work with cross-functional teams delivering on demanding projects
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Understand system inter-dependencies and limitations
- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2), Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, jQuery, MySQL, and Linux is required.
- Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
- Experience in development in a CI/CD environment and familiarity with CI/CD tools is required.
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must be able to write technical designs and build documentation for all aspects of technical infrastructure.
- Experience in Microservices development
Design, code and integrate n-tier applications with different application components
Have a passion for delivering zero defect code.
Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
Work in Agile/Scrum teams and follow the guidelines
What you will need to have | Requirements
5 - 10 years of relevant experience with software design, architecture and development life cycle.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
Full Stack Software Development experience in large scale mission critical applications.
Solid experience in frameworks like Spring or Spring Boot, Sprint MVC, Hibernate , Microservices.
Expertise with DBMS systems like MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra.
Proficient in Web Services/API Development using SOAP or REST, JSON and XML.
Proficient in GIT/Stash, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Java Lead : 8-12 Years – GGN Location - NP : 60 Days max
- Experience on Full stack development and Microservices Architecture.
- Proven experience implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes) along with considerable experience configuring and administrating Linux (or other Unix-like) systems Software engineering experience designing Enterprise Cloud Applications with Golang will be preferred
- Experience in any Databases like Postgres or any NoSQL DB like MongoDb
- Expertise in defining business architecture, business process definition & modelling, use cases, and requirements definition, and associated best practice processes for defining these artifacts
- Proven proficiency in grasping requirements and building illustrative features with minimal specifications
- Experience working in SAfe agile development environments.
· You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
· You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
· You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
· You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
· You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
· You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
· Expert knowledge of Java/J2EE/MVC based web development. springboot, Angular will be preferred.
· Hands on coding, you will be working in agile scrum teams.
· Ability to learn latest concepts and willing to learn
· Exposure/ Experience on Spring/ Frameworks/ Unit testing/and working knowledge of RDBMS.
· Strong OOPS concepts.
· Experience in working on Core JAVA, J2EE, JEE.
· Strong experience in frameworks with implementation.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Science/ IT/ Computing or equivalent
Experience: 2 to 4 years of Java Development experience
- Hands-on expertise in managing technical teams and work closely with business stakeholders
- Should be familiar with card testing and POS ecosystem.
- Experience with designing APIs and building platform integrations in Commerce, POS, FinTech and Payments
- Payment’s domain experience.
- Extensive experience on Base24 & SWITCH part for payment format.
- Exposure on ISO8583 Messaging system.
- API understanding and creation.
- Working knowledge on cryptographic algorithms (RSA, EC, AES, SHA variants), TLS/SSL protocols. C Symetric and A symetrics, K.M.S.
- Digital Payments technical knowledge - QR/ POS/ UPI/ BQR
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes, containerization, Docker
- Must have strong technical skills in Android APK and iOS development Concept and Web services.
- Supportability, monitoring, ops in general.
- Accurate cost models to deploy and operate
- Extensive experience in TLOG’s, data integration with downstream applications, and impact of POS changes on different financial, legal, compliance, loss prevention, etc. applications.
- Extensive experience with payment systems 7861 (EMV, payment middleware, encryption, tokenization, settlement, offline scenarios,).
- Extensive experience with different types of payment methods including credit, debit, gift cards (Both closed loop and open loop), PLCC, PayPal, AliPay, checks, etc. as well as different payment form factors like Tap N Go, contactless, swipe, EMV, Mobile, etc.
- Extensive experience with payment devices (pin pads, printers, registers, scanners).
- Experience with Storage systems - RDBMS, NoSQL (Cassandra/MongoDB), Redis/Memcache/Aerospike.
- Experience in messaging tools like Kafka/AWS Kinesis etc...
- Design expertise for performance, scalability, fault tolerance and high availability
Technical Competencies Required:
- Experience with POS systems and Payments domain.
- Demonstrated experience for systems architecture, design, and integration for POS systems
- Java and/or Node.js. Experience building micro services (REST APIs) using Node.js
- Experience with one or more RDBMS databases like MySql, PostGreSQL
- Experience with one or more NoSQL databses like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Redis, neo4j etc.,
- Caching technologies like: Redis, Elasticache,
- Cloud Providers like: AWS/ Google Cloud / Azure
- CI / CD : Jenkins, Docker, Kubernete
• 4+ years of professional experience working as a Java Software Engineer
• Strong experience working on large, complex systems that run in a real-time multi-threaded
• Strong experience on Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Micro-services, REST/
SOAP APIs, MYSQL or other RDBMS.
• Strong experience in Spring Boot with Micro-services is a must.
• Working knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs.
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
• Capable of writing, maintaining and optimising SQL (queries, procedures, views, joins etc.)
• Experience with Angular or ReactJS will be a plus point.
• Working knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
• Work within an Agile project to build, design and implement business solutions.
• Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed
manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• Ensuring high performance of the software on desktop and mobile
• Development of high quality, robust business solutions to meet business expectations.
• Collaborate in a team for learning and sharing knowledge.
• Engage in the development of applications to a production environment.
Personal Competency :-
• Strong communication skill is MUST
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude
• Fluent English speaker
• Ready to learn new things
Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
· Build an enterprise application using Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, Gradle.
· Work with Postgres database on AWS RDS.
· Manage the application on AWS cloud.
· Maintain necessary documentation for the project.
· Fix the issues reported by application users.
· Code Review and Code Optimization
· Coordinate with the development team to manage the fixes and code changes and code merge
· Manage the backend Java, Database changes/bugs along with UI changes/bugs.
· You should know what RESTful services are and have experience working with such APIs in the backend.
· Exposure to Java based technologies such as the Spring framework and RDBMS such as PostgreSQL is preferred. You must be able to connect to a database, write simple SQL statements to verify end-to-end functionality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java platform and technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with enterprise level application design and development is a must.
- Expert level knowledge in Java Spring framework, JHipster, PostgreSQL, HTML5, Angular, CSS
- Must have previously worked in an environment using version control systems such as Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS such as Postgres and MySQL. Should be proficient in SQL and assessing performance of queries. Some ability to monitor and maintain the database is needed.
- Experience with AWS RDS is MUST.
- Minimum 3 years of experience deploying Java applications on the AWS cloud.
- Ability to handle front-end development (Angular JS) is a MUST.
- Experience working with Monday, Atlassian project management tools (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence) or similar is a must.