3+ years hands on experience with Java and React.Js
Extensive hands-on experience in building Spring based micro-services and Event-based processing
Core Java low memory footprint based event driven applications
Application Integration experience between with Mobile, Web and Backend services
Understanding of DevOps processes including application build, deployment & release
Knowledge of data security standards including end-to-end encryption, key management
Experience with Git
Experience with Agile methodologies.
Knowledge of processes for requirements management, UX/UI and HLD/LLD
We pride ourselves on being able to associate with our clients to develop custom software solutions. An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer.
What Technology Skills is required for this ? Primary Skills : Core Java What’s expected from your experience in primary skill area ?
A good grasp over Objected oriented programming concepts
Excellent expereince in Core Java development
Secondary Skills (Desirable) :
Mobile App development Knowledge
Bonus points: If you have a GitHub or open source submission
Next Steps After you submit your resume, We will call you . Round one of our interview is online only and everyone planning to join SequoiaAT has to undergo ( you are right everyone!!!- Be it an Engineer or a VP) . This enables us to respect your time and our time to quickly gauge if there is a right fit. Once you clear that we will arrange for 2-3 more rounds of discussion with peers to ensure that we are the right company for you and vice versa .
Looking forward to seeing you on board SequoiaAT team soon
• Experience – 5 + Years
• Location – Remote/ Hybrid
The Java Full-stack Developer (you) will work within a solution engineering team where you will play a key role in the in the design, build and maintenance of digital solutions.
• Application design and development using Java, Spring framework and Thymeleaf.
• Microservices development knowledge, engineer with a breadth of experience in a microservice architecture, and test-driven development.
• Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks.
• Perform code peer review as needed, provide feedback and ensure coding standards and quality is maintained and sustained.
• Mentoring, guiding, and developing a team of developers with a focus on quality and best practice coding standards.
• Support CI/CD compliance and refinement.
Skills and Experience:
• Working knowledge of Java, Spring Framework is a must, with minimum 2 years’ experience in enterprise software development within an Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills, working in small agile development squad, including collaboration with QC engineers.
• Lifecycle management of source code quality via static and dynamics analysis tools, e.g. SonarQube.
• Cloud experience with AWS is advantageous.
• OpenID or OAuth experience, including Spring Security 2.0, highly desirable.
• Mentor and share knowledge with colleagues, including taking editorial responsibilities for team Confluence and JIRA.
• Support design approach to accommodate contemporary UI libraries such as React and Bootstrap highly desired
• Experience in PostgreSQL DBA is must.
• Operational support experience in end-user troubleshooting advantageous
• Nice-to-have healthcare or similar medical diagnostics experiences
• Integration development via API and microservices architecture highly desired
• CI/CD exposure is a must, e.g. Azure DevOps or Github, and Helm charts experience is advantageous
Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering.
Big Picture (The Opportunity)
We are looking to hire an experienced SDE ll (JAVA) to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Agami Tech Pvt Ltd is an ideal place to get ahead.
- Writing back-end code & front –end code and building efficient Java modules
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, Write well designed, testable,
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
- presenting these for architectural review
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Align with organizational security protocols and data protection requirements and
- Implement the required feature
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
Skills and Experience :
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management,
- Transaction management, etc.)
- excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2,
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- and AJAX.
- Ensure that the APIs and services are adequate to support the application
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management,
- Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2,
- Experience with test-driven development
- excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to quickly adapt and learn new
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, etc. to
- deliver a solid product.
About TagHive Inc.
TagHive Inc., incorporated on April 25, 2017, is a Samsung funded education technology company with headquarters in South Korea and an office in India. The company’s offerings include clicker-based classroom response systems and AI-powered self-assessment solutions. The company offers its solutions under the “Class Saathi” brand in India and under the “Class Key” brand elsewhere.
TagHive has 22 registered patents and trademarks and 10 others are pending. The company’s solutions are used in over 1000 schools (adding 2-3 schools daily) and over 300,000 students have downloaded the Class Saathi self-assessment solution.
About Class Saathi
Class Saathi is a clicker based smart classroom solution that makes formative assessment easy and fast.
Class Saathi is a combination of a clicker device for each student and a mobile application for teachers, parents and the administrators. After teaching a concept in a class, the teacher can ask a few questions using Class Saathi to gauge the understanding level of each and every student. The administrators and the parents can also see the learning data on their respective apps. Class Saathi app has over 25,000 questions on Maths & Science for students of Class 6 to Class 10 and is based on CBSE curriculum. Over 6 million questions have been solved on Class Saathi as of February 20, 2022.
Class Saathi is aligned with New Education Policy’s objectives of micro-learning and continuous assessments. “Data First” approach ensures greater accountability at all levels. Class Saathi is affordable and does not require schools to upgrade their infrastructure ("no internet" and "no electricity" are no more the limiting factors in making classrooms smart).
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing frontend and backend components for a seamless user experience. Through a combination of conceptualizing, designing and implementing, you will ensure that students using the Class Saathi platform have a rich learning experience.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement features on the Class Saathi platform
- Come up with unique ideas for features and functionality, and put them into practice
- Translate wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize designs for maximum compatibility
- Document, monitor and evaluate implemented code
Requisite Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Full Stack Developer in a for-profit or non-profit organization
- Understanding of serverless architecture and NoSQL DB
- Excellent problem solving skills that let you map out requirements and design for it
- Ability to pick up and understand new technologies and frameworks easily
- A basic understanding of the Indian school education ecosystem
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Good Communication Skills
Good in Restful webservices, Spring, Hibernate etc
NextSphere is hiring for Java Resources.
We have an openings with our company at Chennai location for Java Position.Please find the JD Below.
Total Experience : 4 to 7 Yrs
Job Location : Chennai.
Interviews Mode : Virtual.
Position : Sr SoftWare Engineer.
Mode : Permanent.
Education : BE or Btech or MCA or equivalent is a must
//***looking for the candidate who can join immediately or 30 Days Max.Here is a right opportunity to design your career at early stages of your professional life.***//
The job specification as below:
• Strong hands-on Experience in Core Java, Advanced Java.
• Experience in Java Script,HTML,CSS,Spring Framework, Sprint Boot, Restful Services.
• Knowledge in Angular.
• Any Relation Database (MySQL, SQL or Oracle)
- Hands-on expertise in managing technical teams and work closely with business stakeholders
- Should be familiar with card testing and POS ecosystem.
- Experience with designing APIs and building platform integrations in Commerce, POS, FinTech and Payments
- Payment’s domain experience.
- Extensive experience on Base24 & SWITCH part for payment format.
- Exposure on ISO8583 Messaging system.
- API understanding and creation.
- Working knowledge on cryptographic algorithms (RSA, EC, AES, SHA variants), TLS/SSL protocols. C Symetric and A symetrics, K.M.S.
- Digital Payments technical knowledge - QR/ POS/ UPI/ BQR
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes, containerization, Docker
- Must have strong technical skills in Android APK and iOS development Concept and Web services.
- Supportability, monitoring, ops in general.
- Accurate cost models to deploy and operate
- Extensive experience in TLOG’s, data integration with downstream applications, and impact of POS changes on different financial, legal, compliance, loss prevention, etc. applications.
- Extensive experience with payment systems 7861 (EMV, payment middleware, encryption, tokenization, settlement, offline scenarios,).
- Extensive experience with different types of payment methods including credit, debit, gift cards (Both closed loop and open loop), PLCC, PayPal, AliPay, checks, etc. as well as different payment form factors like Tap N Go, contactless, swipe, EMV, Mobile, etc.
- Extensive experience with payment devices (pin pads, printers, registers, scanners).
- Experience with Storage systems - RDBMS, NoSQL (Cassandra/MongoDB), Redis/Memcache/Aerospike.
- Experience in messaging tools like Kafka/AWS Kinesis etc...
- Design expertise for performance, scalability, fault tolerance and high availability
Technical Competencies Required:
- Experience with POS systems and Payments domain.
- Demonstrated experience for systems architecture, design, and integration for POS systems
- Java and/or Node.js. Experience building micro services (REST APIs) using Node.js
- Experience with one or more RDBMS databases like MySql, PostGreSQL
- Experience with one or more NoSQL databses like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Redis, neo4j etc.,
- Caching technologies like: Redis, Elasticache,
- Cloud Providers like: AWS/ Google Cloud / Azure
- CI / CD : Jenkins, Docker, Kubernete
You can find out more about our vision, our talented team, our blog, the clients with whom we have partnered on our website- http://www.quovantis.com
Experience: 4- 6 Years
Location: Permanent Work from home/Noida
You should have:
● Proficiency in Core Java (1.8) and Data structures
● Stronghold on Web Services using RESTful implementation
● Good knowledge of relational databases and hands on SQL
● Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
● Project experience of Angular 4+ framework
● Knowledge of working with Github
● Hands-on experience on CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, SonarQube etc
You might also have:
● Good understanding of Java based ORMs (Hibernate/JPA)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
If finding this opportunity interesting please share details in below format-
Request is to onsite (Belgium)
Education and Technical Expertise:
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function.
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills, and able to work in a team.
- The capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Ability to apply high quality standard
- Good experience in Angular.
- Good experience & knowledge of latest trends in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
- Good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Micro Services is an asset
- Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT
- Experience in PKI is an asset
- The methodology is Agile
- Reporting tools are JIRA and Confluence
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns, and best practices in Angular,
- J2EE, Web services, and SSL/TLS technologies
- Providing solution options
- Development of applications (full stack) using the technologies/tools mentioned in the specific expertise
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies
- Participation in user, service, and project meetings
- Create / update documentation as part of knowledge management
- Strive for innovation and open to new trends