Experience:- 1 to 2.5 years
Salary:- 2.5 to 5.5 Lac PA
Immediate joiner or max 1 month notice period
Work from home
• Designing and building mobile applications ionic framework
• Experience in the Ionic framework (Cordova + Angular)
• Experience in Android and iOS development.
• Working closely with other technical specialists for the technical architecture of features.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
• Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
• Understanding of responsive design principles
•Should have database management skills in SQLite, MySQL & Firebase
About Dreamer Technoland
- Minimum 3yrs of exp in building React native apps for android and iOS
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Must have worked on hardware integration with the apps.
- Understanding of various navigation models in mobile apps
- Good at debugging, testing, performance optimization.
- Interpersonal skills: good team player, ready to take challenges ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Experience: 1-5 Years
Location: Bengaluru/ Mangalore
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Android Engineer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
● To design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using Kotlin.
● To design solutions independently
● To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
● Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
● Should have the ability to take knowledge transfer of any existing projects and contribute for bug fixes and
● Should proactively participate in the project assigned.
● Talk to the project members and get his/her queries answered to make quality contributions to the project.
● Should collaborate with the reporting manager to support any relevant work.
● 1-5 years of working experience in Android platform
● Strong technical background, good knowledge of Android Studio
● Strong command over Java and Kotlin.
● Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Room DB)
● Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
● Excellent working knowledge of MVVM, GIT, JIRA.
● Should be able to help junior developers
● Should have strong knowledge of various concepts in Android down to the root cause of their existence.
● Should have historical knowledge of various features added or removed from Android like AsyncTask, LiveData
Urgent Require Experience iOS Developer (Only Experienced can apply)
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Candidates who can join us immediately will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- Good Knowledge of Objective C, Swift.
- Should have the Ability to work alone as well as in team environment.
- Capable to develop into the new leading technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Exp. required: 1 - 6 years
Salary: No bar for deserving Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
BuyStars is a well-funded new age gaming platform merging finance, trading and gaming. The platform enables fans to trade cricketers thereby turning their interest into a 24x7 speculation game. The company is funded by Chiratae Ventures, Leo capital, Saison Capital and top angels. The founders, Aman Satija and Sriram Krishnamoorthy , come with 15+ years of product, business and gaming experience. Nitin Goel heads engineering and was last working for Amazon USA where he was one of the core architects for AWS.
BuyStars is a Technology company by building long term and scalable solutions for billions of sports fan across the globe. BuyStars will be launching their product by Feb end, 2022.
Buy Stars is looking to build a results-oriented rockstar Engineering team. An ideal candidate for us would be a passionate builder of great products/frameworks and has excellent leadership qualities. You are someone who would thrive in a fast-paced environment and is able to create an environment for others to thrive too. You are enthusiastic about all aspects of the business and able to make fast paced decisions to drive consumer satisfaction and business growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for architecting and owning the end-to-end delivery of front end consumer experience for trading and fantasy gaming. You will be responsible for driving front end components as a decoupled platform to drive faster experimentation and that is extensible to cutting edge backend technologies in trading and gaming. You are someone who leads by example to drive software best practices and innovations in the team. You are a problem solver by nature, capable of taking bigger responsibilities and should be an enthusiastic learner.
- Own end-to-end delivery of trading and fantasy front end platform. Make and own the architectural decisions to deliver positive impact to the customers and the business.
- Solve ambiguous problems. Architect, design and build user friendly and responsive user experiences. Architect the gracefully degradable front end experience in case of high latency, system errors, low bandwidth etc. Strong understanding of the backend system constraints like latency, availability, error propagation etc.
- Own the continuous delivery of features on iOS and Android applications.
- Influencing the backend API requirements.
- Deliver through others and work as a force multiplier in the team. Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- Drive operational excellence in the team, to measure and review the consumer facing tech metrics. Drive decisions to coarse correct the architectural choices to have a positive impact.
- Work independently with stakeholders like product managers, team members, business analysts, customers and API vendors.
- Stay ahead of other team members to learn new web technologies like web3, conceptualize and define the proof of concepts around them to solve critical business problems.
What are we looking for?
- 4-7 years of experience as an app and front end developer.
- BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent) and excellent track record of delivering end-to-end mobile applications.
- 4-7 years of experience in various front end technologies like JS, React, React Native, HTML, AngularJS and iOS/Andriod App development.
- 3-4 years of experience in using cloud technologies like Firebase for app-development.
- 3-4 years of experience in automating the testing of web applications and various UI interaction patterns.
- Experience with defining the RESTful API.
- Experience in architecting and end-to-end delivery of at-least one large scale mobile application.
- Experience in technically leading the team of at-least 4-5 members. Managing the agile software development best practices in the team.
- Ability to provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent track record in operational excellence. Building and defining the test strategy for the gracefully degradable user experience in cause of backend outrages. Self-motivated to think long term solutions to fix recurring or severe problems
- Domain knowledge in Finance, Banking, Trading or Gaming software systems.
- Experience in people management.
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Working experience of 3 + years in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play / App Store or available on Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Work experience in Android Studio (JAVA/KOTLIN)/xCode(Swift) is an advantage.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
- Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS Flutter widgets for iOS and Android.
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps
- Familiarity with web application development and different client-server communication protocols.
- Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution
- UI/UX tools experience
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Good communication skills in English
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 3-4 years experience only in NATIVE REACT JS who has worked on both ANDROID & IOS MOBILE APP Development.
- Overall experience must be at least seven years
- Should have experience in integrating different payment gateways
- Able to write optimised code with MVC structure.
- Should have experience working with API
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines ( Not Mandatory, but good to have)
- Knowledge of Typescript would be beneficial
- Should have basic database knowledge
- Should be able to take initiative
- Must be a team player
OVERVIEW OF REACH52 AND OUR WORK
reach52 (R52) is a fast growing, social enterprise start-up working to bring sustainable, universal basic healthcare services to users in low-access, developing regions. We do this through an innovative service model, an off-line technology platform and embedding support within communities to help residents access care, knowledge and other services we deliver.
Our mission is divided in to two parts: community access, navigation and healthcare support on the one side; and ultra-low-cost fill-in services to sustain the solution on the other. This allows core healthcare services and treatments to reach further into communities where state of the art services don’t always get to. Our fill-in services allow treatments for life threatening conditions to be accessed reliably and with continuity, so minimising the risk of relapse or crippling financial problems. At the current time our income comes from grant funding and the value of our data services. This, together with other funding streams, provides a sustainable solution so that the services become embedded in the communities we serve.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
In 2019, reach52 was been awarded funding from a major bank to grow into India. We would like tohire a highly motivated Junior Software Engineer to support the designing and delivery of enterprise solutions, applications and integrations in India. India is a new market for us, and we are rapidly expanding our userbase and need to continue to build our portfolio of integrated applications that work in a challenging, off-line environment. We currently use document databases to replicate data between a master and the off-line applications. We have extended workflows that mean our processes flow through Java/Kotlin applications on android and through web technologies depending on the access channel. We support interactions with communities, commercial, logistics and police offices. We need extend our support for internationalisation and localisation and to integrate external services such as local payment options to our commercial applications, together with access to data from third parties. The role will involve the continuing development of a cross application technology solution with emphasis on cost and productivity and existing investment. The candidate should be able to work well with the dev team based in Manila, Philippines.
Title: Junior Software Developer
Employment: Full time contract with probation period
Start Date: Mar 2020
Reporting to: CTO
ROLE SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The core role scope and responsibilities will be:
• Understand and analyze user requirements and defects;
• Design and develop R52’s existing Java/Kotlin-based applications;
• Work on new development projects;
• Work with users and stakeholders to scope out new requirements;
• Work as part of a distributed team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong communication skills;
• 2-4 years software development experience;
• A selection of the following and be prepared to assess and learn new techniques appropriate to system redevelopment:
o Cloud platforms
o Proficient with Java / Kotlin / Python / Elixir
o NoSQL databases and replication
o Commercially secure communications
o Website / API security
o Application integration
o Design of off-line services
o Containerisation (Docker)
o Release Management and Deployment (Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of healthcare systems and/or technology is a strong advantage;
• Strong team working skills, ability to work to deadlines, and flexibility to work as part of a small but-growing team in a dynamic way.