Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) – Credit Card Platform (Team Lead)
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
- Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
- Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
- Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
- Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
Company Name: Intraedge Technologies (https://intraedge.com/)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location : Any, remote
- Develop enterprise-level applications and features using modern JS frameworks and tools.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver highly functional features.
- Deliver on development requests while also setting accurate expectations, adhering to best practices, and creating modular and testable code.
- Adhere to an Agile methodology.
- Consider the user journey to create an intuitive user experience.
- Learn new technologies, frameworks, and scripting languages to keep our technology up-to-date and performance.
- Requires 3+ years of professional UI Programming experience.
- Ability to effectively work with UX team members and stakeholders through the entire product development cycle, successfully launching web and/or software applications.
- Experience using RESTful APIs.
- Strong in all aspects of web development
- High personal code/development standards (peer review, unit testing, documentation, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies in the development life cycle.
Desired Additional qualifications
Experience with Angular JS, React,
Please respond with your CV, how soon can you join, ECTC, Availability for Interview
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their mental health needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 3 Million people across 100 cities, with engagement from both India and abroad. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 150+ therapists network across India for therapy sessions and a whole programme designed for corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring the clinical, provider, and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier’s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.
We are currently hiring a Frontend developer for a startup in the B2C marketplace space based out of Mumbai. This startup is an Online Marketplace, that serves as a Discovery and Booking Platform for Kids’ Activity Classes. Operations were launched in November 2019, and have over 20KParents and 500+ educators listed on our Platform across the major Tier-I and Tier-II cities in India.
Platform details are listed below :
- A SaaS platform for educators to simplify the management of their classes and
workshops. Educators get access to a dashboard and use our Class Management tool
to create listings, view registrations, manage bookings and payments. The dashboard
also provides analytics for teachers to track visitor traffic, see drop offs and
understand which social media channel generates maximum ROI for them.
- Discovery & Booking Platform for parents so that they can search, view and book
classes and workshops for their children.
Top 2 role must have’s
- You should have REACT JS experience of building a product
- You should be willing to work in a very early stage startup( Not funded yet)
Tech skills required for this role:
- Front end design in REACT JS at least 1.5 years
- AWS server
- Mongo Database
- API's written in Nodejs
- Experience Level: 2+ years
- Strong skills in TypeScript and Angular, modern web development using technologies like
- Angular, NgRx, RxJS, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and webpack.
- Some experience with RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST etc
- Experience of end-to-end full software development life cycle and best-practice
- Good Communication skills.
What does the role look like?
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice architecture
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Exp: 3 - 6yrs
Notice period : Immediate - Max 60 days
Job Location : Gurgaon
Experience with client side Web technologies/frameworks such as Angular.js 1.x, React.js, Backbone, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap Experience with AngularJS 2+ is a strong plus.
Strong understanding of Web markup with HTML(5) and CSS(3) is a strong plus.
Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components Build and support scalable, re-usable software Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Good written and verbal communication skills Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform consistency and compatibility Experience with frameworks such as jQuery Mobile, ReactNative, Appcelerator, Mootools, Kendo UI, Sencha Touch and ActionScript is a plus
Experience with Node.js, Bower, Yeoman, Gulp etc. is a plus Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git is mandatory.
• Demonstrable experience in enterprise software product development.
• 3+ years of experience in AngularJS, progressive web application development (agnostic to which version) or any other modern framework.
• Experience in REST API development / building SaaS applications
• 2+ years of MongoDB, Redis or similar no-SQL DB experience
• 2+ years of experience of RDMS
• Must be able to communicate the design specification using block diagrams / modelling techniques (e.g. UML)
Nice to have experience
• Object-oriented modeling and design a plus
• Experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience with Jenkins and GitHub
Function: Software Engineering → Frontend Development
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong sense of web design
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- TypeScript, GraphQL, REST, AngularJS and React. programming, closures, types, and ES6
Fastest Growing Enterprise Company in the Billion Dollar League, Rubrik is the market leader in Cloud Data Management, the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:
Truminds Software Systems
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Design and Development of Web App Front end.
Web front end development experience with java script programming, reactjs / angular and Redux.
The candidate is expected to have understanding of html, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Material UI design
Have experience in as above and unit testing framework such as Mocha/Jasmine
• B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.