2. Minimum 5+ years of experience in Moodle environment.
3. Moodle plugin installation and usage based on requirements.
4. Knowledge on Moodle plugin customization.
5. Basic knowledge of ANGULAR 2, Java, J2EE and Code Igniter.
6. Proficient in coding and developing the new program.
7. Familiarity with configuring applications in Tomcat server, AWS Server
8. Experience in implementing Reports.
9. Experience in troubleshooting, Debugging & bug fixing.
10. Good Problem Solving and communication ski
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Must have at least 1 years experience in front-end development.
- Loves writing code, actively experimenting along with learning new things.
- Passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform & innovations.
- Have an eye for good UI/UX -Proficient with algorithms and data structures. -Keen on problem solving and able to perform in a start-up culture with challenging deadlines
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Tech Lead who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We
are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks
and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through
digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community,
and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We
are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable
solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that
wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and pro
ductive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in
every part of the organization.
Nurture.farm is looking for builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from
creating something from scratch.Dreamers, who are passionate about creating
something that touches of millions of people, and transforms lives. Sculptors, who
take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it
comes to quality,learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack
- Mentor junior engineers
- Architect large scale systems
What we’re looking for
Builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from creating something from scratch,
dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
learners, who look forward to continuing to grow every day
5-8yrs of mobile development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Professional experience in building apps/sdks using Android SDK and/or Flutter
Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Dart.
Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be a plus.
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
What You'll do:
- Architect services and systems using well-accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling
- Understand their team's domain, share their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contribute to the team's documentation
- Mentor teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, empathetic manner. Seek out mentoring opportunities specifically to create team redundancy and backfill ability
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
- Anticipates future use cases and makes design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Experience working with React Native.
React JS a plus but not required
- A good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support, and other engineers
- Curiosity about how things work
The Syfe Advantages:
Annual learning allowance for work-related online courses and books
Allowance for home office setup
Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
Best of all, our specialty is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in React Native/ React development
- Familiarity with AWS solutions like Amplify , Cognito, DynamoDB will be a bonus
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Should be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications.
- Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions
- You must have experience in deploying Android/iOS apps previously on playstore/Appstore.
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
If you always thought of yourself as entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed, results-oriented, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about technology, we have a dream opportunity to back yourself up.
Compensation: Cash and stocks for U.S company (to be discussed on a case to case basis)
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
The Android developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Vyapar Android Application. A strong understanding of Core Java, Kotlin, and Database is critical for the role.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/ Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- Problem-solving skills, and Data Strctures.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Must know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Android UI design principles, design patterns.
- Kotlin, Core Java, and XML.
- SQLite database.
- Android Jetpack component.
- MVVM Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Good to have
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Dependency injection with Hilt.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Android application development role.
- Must have 3 years of experience in Kotlin/ Core Java.
- Must have 3 years of experience in SQLite database is a plus.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Android Jetpack components and MVVM Architecture.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is a plus.
· A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development
- Proven working experience in iOS app development and
- Have published at least one original iOS app
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experienced in SWIFT Language
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
The desired candidate is required to build and maintain scalable mobile applications.
We at eBikGo looking for React Native Developer to Join our Team at Mumbai.
Years of Experience:- 1.5+
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA
● Build pixel-perfect, smooth UI’s across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Participating in SDLC processes streamlining, POC development, Functional Estimation, Performance Tuning, Environments setup, etc.
● Adherence and promoting best development practices that ensure high quality
● Expert-level knowledge of React Native
● Hands-on experience in Android/iOS app development via React-Native
● Experience with networking, web socket and Redux is a must
● Experience in writing unit testing code with libraries like Jest, Mocha, etc.
● Excellent problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
● An avid follower of the best practices, optimization strategies, and design patterns
● Knowledge of RN available inbuilt UI components and the props those UI components accept
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 4-7years of experience in product driven organization.