KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Participating in the entire product lifecycle (analyze, develop, test, release, and support.
- Contributing to research for new web and mobile technologies and recommend solutions to improve interface designs and interactions
- Testing, debugging, and fine-tuning to optimize the application’s performance.
- Designing intuitive applications to enhance users’ experiences.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- 2+ year experiences of mobile/web application development and system integration.
- Must be a skilled programmer with knowledge of coding best practices and ability to produce highly readable and maintainable code.
- Management and support of Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Experience in API development and integration with third-party APIs
- English communication is required. Great communication skills to coordinate across technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Creative, detail-oriented, and with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with and lead other development team members.
- Ability to work in multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Specialization in IONIC must.
KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING ARE AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience or knowledge with Git, Gitlab, GitHub is a plus.
About Digi Upaay Solutions Pvt Ltd
Name of the position : Android Developer
Job Location: Chembur West.(Walking distance from Chembur Station)
Experience: 2 - 5 years.
-Coding related activities:
Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional Specifications.
-Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to the customer and ensure the system is working as Expected.
-Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management
guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
-Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs;
Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bugs;identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
-Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects
logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects.
-Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business Functions.
-Application Publication and management
Experience & Qualification:
BE/ BSc IT/MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech. Mobility expert with at-least 1+ years relevant experience.
-Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adapt with different technologies.
-Competencies: Android, Java, Kotlin, Core Java, MySQL / SQLite, JQuery, JSON, Room DB, Retrofit, Volley.
Package: As per industry std.
Notice Period: 1 Month
- Must have 3+ Years of experience with Hyrbid App Development
- Must have 2+ Years of Experience with Cordova / Ionic
- Priority will be given to candidates having experience in developing Cordova Plugins
- Good Communication Skills (English)
What will you do?
- Build & Influence features and products while bringing in Android best practices.
- Have end-to-end ownership of the product and the codebase (FE and APIs).
- Focus on generic, reusable, and modular components to improve our go-to-market time.
- Track all important app quality metrics including crash rates, page load times, app size, memory footprint.
- Collaborate closely with engineers & stakeholders from other teams. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Build a close partnership with the iOS team & platform to ensure synergy & feature parity between the two platforms.
- Inspire & guide fellow team members on system design & best practices.
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years of experience in building consumer-facing or business facing Android mobile apps.
- Exceptional Kotlin & functional programming skills & the natural urge to rewrite Java code.
- Hands-on experience with Kotlin, Android architecture components, JetPack libs, MVVM & the Gradle build system.
- Hands-on experience with Dagger2, coroutines, data-binding, repository pattern, Retrofit, Room & other common Android libs/patterns.
- Impeccable understanding of lifecycle & multi-threading in the JVM world.
- Experience with REST APIs, Firebase suite & third-party libraries and APIs.
- Motivation to set up a comprehensive unit testing approach to development.
- Open to experimenting with new tech like Compose, Flutter & so on.
- Have a good eye for design & product thinking and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms - especially the ones used in mobile development & API design.
- Knowledge of the mobile development cycle, popular architectures, trends, & emerging technologies.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
Years of Experience:3-7 Years
What are we looking for?
- BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.
- Experience of 3-7 years building Android Applications.
- Strong expertise on building consumer-facing Android Apps with either Java or Kotlin, with strong programming constructs.
- Worked on building two or more Android apps
- Experience of managing E2E life cycle of Android Apps including play store deployments and post-deployment support.
- Experience of working with ReactNative would be a plus.
- The ability to independently lead problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies ( Scrum, Kanban), TDD and Continuous
Intégration(CI/CD) a plus.
- Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
We are OLBUZ private limited Ahmedabad-based IT company looking for an iOS application Developer who join our team for the long term.
We expected the Following skill and expertise:
- Minimum 2 Applications live on the store which was developed by the candidate.
- Ability to take ongoing project work and great problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication
- Knowledge on Local Databases and smooth User experience setup.
- API integration and third-party SDK
We are looking for talent who passional about his role and job role.
CryptoXpress is a financial services company that aims to solve the problem of beginners having to learn, onboard themselves on and integrate the plethora of FinTech technologies available today, just to manage their daily financial and investing needs. Simply put, we are the bridge between your crypto world and everyday life; NFTs, cryptocurrencies, payments, transfers, and more and strive to provide an all in one best-in-class digital experience
Website: https://cryptoxpress.com/ .
Position/Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Remote or Bangalore
Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Implementing pixel perfect UI as per design mockups
- Integrating APIs
- Integrating with web3 with decentral security
- Maintaining proper push notifications
- Managing and maintaining Builds and Releases on both Android and iOS
Essential Skill Set:
- React Native
- API Integration
- Blockchain (basic)
Required WorkEx: 0-3 years
Qualifications: Any graduate
No. of positions: 1
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition, and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Architect, build & maintain beautiful, world-class, enterprise-grade mobile apps
Build for multiple platforms (iOS, Android) using a single code base (ReactNative, Expoand CSS)
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop & ship new features
Build and maintain tools and infrastructure to support the rapid development and testing of mobile apps
A mindset to do what it takes to not just get the job done but go above and beyond
Quick learning mindset and a humble attitude
Good understanding and working knowledge of using REST APIs and handling errors
Knowledge of functional programming.Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
Experience in writing native code for android and iOS to write bridges whenever required.
Bonus: Entrepreneurial spirit and the mindset of challenging the status quo is a big plus
Bonus: Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, react-testing-library).
Looking to hire Unity Developers who have strong experience in C# programming skills, familiarity with level design & planning, Most importantly we are looking for someone who has worked with Mobile Application Games.
Planning and implementing app functionality.
Identifying and fixing code errors and app bottlenecks.
Testing app functionality.
Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
Maintain a clean codebase with proper naming conventions and standards.
C#, Game Design, Mobile App Development.
Knowledge of Unity, C# scripting, UI development, session management, and publishing app on App Store and Play Store.
Notice Period: Immediate to 7Days(Max)
Budget: upto 14 LPA