DCI Marketing – http://dcimarketing.com
The DCI-Marketing Team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional to work as Data
lead/Data architect for the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This role is a techno-functional –
both hands-on and serves in project management/meeting timelines and quality requirements. The
candidate will assist with building a functional DataOps practice in both custom and purchased platform
And this position is for DCI Marketing Business Team working from GIC Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
Experience in complete software development life cycle
Design, code, test and debug Cross platform Mobile applications
Ability to take direction prototyping and innovating new UI concepts within the mobile
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
Inquisitive nature & Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Solid English written and verbal communication skills
Strong desire in learning new technologies and methodologies
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
Educational qualifications - BE/MCA/M.Sc. in Computer science/Electronics/EE
Experience - Total 8 yrs – 10 yrs. (6 yrs – 8 yrs Years of experience in the mobile app field)
developing cross platform/Hybrid mobile apps is a must
As a mobile developer, you should have experience in the design & development of Crossplatform
mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native, Cordova, Ionic, Flutter
Framework. Preferably Cordova/Ionic
Good Knowledge in HTML and CSS, AngularJS, Angular (2 and above versions), Typescript
Experience in integrating RESTful API services. Solid understanding of JSON / XML data
CodePush in the App Center and integration with VSTS is desirable
Comprehensive application compiling / building experience (certs etc.)
Good understanding of Device-App communication protocols - Wifi, Bluetooth low energy
(BLE), USB, NFC etc.
Strong experience in integrating application with Cloud platforms.
Experience/Knowledge in firmware OTA (over the air) environment in upgrading and
debugging of software.
Experience with Third party libraries and Rest APIs.
Knowledge on Xamarin is huge plus
Good knowledge of implementing authentication and security features into the application.
Exposure to embedded Android / iOS application development is desirable.
Should have better knowledge of debugging. Experience in using debugging tools will be an
Must have experience in practices – unit testing, Documentation
Work independently on the issues/responsible for maintaining the mobile applications
About Marmon Food Beverage Technologies India Pvt Ltd
-Familiar with JS tools and flutter dart
-Experience writing code from scratch
-Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
-Familiarity with GIT, Jira, Redmine, or similar project management and issue tracking software
-Working knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
-Familiar with interaction design and information architecture methods and principles
**~ Job Requirements ~**
- understanding of react native and flutter dart
- good in data structure and algorithms
- working in a young, ambitious, and international team
- good to have experience building an API from scratch
- Are interested in security and its best practices
React Native Developer - 1+yrs - 2 Positions
Flutter Developer 1+ yrs - 2 Positions
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixesReact Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Work from Office
- Location : Pune
- Timing : 12 pm to 9 pm
- Exp 2 to yrs 5
-Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. Should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner
-Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
-Translate and Build the designs into a high-quality, responsive UI code.
-You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that can be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
-Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
-Design interfaces to improve user experience
-Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
-Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
-Knowledge and understanding of Firebase.
-Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
-Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
-Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
-Good working knowledge of Database concepts
-High quality & optimized code
-Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
-Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
-Willingness to learn new technology
-Quick & Independent-learner
Urgent Require Experience iOS Developer (Only Experienced can apply)
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Candidates who can join us immediately will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- Good Knowledge of Objective C, Swift.
- Should have the Ability to work alone as well as in team environment.
- Capable to develop into the new leading technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Exp. required: 1 - 6 years
Salary: No bar for deserving Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description for flutter developer
Role/Project Description Will be responsible for User Interface development of various android/IOS based mobile applications for HCIN clients and partners. The candidate will work in a global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required 1 year
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
We are looking for an entry level developer to join our team. You must have delivered at least 2 projects either as a part of self training, internships or industry experience.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Native iOS Application Development with Swift, understanding of Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
- Hybrid mobile application development using Flutter will be an added advantage
- Deployment/ publish in Apple App Store
- Understanding of design patterns like MVC
- Versioning tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, and concepts like branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc will be added advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing applications for iPhone and iPad
- Reviewing new releases, SDKs, updates in the mobile space
- Writing clean, well-designed code
- Debugging code and fixing bugs
- Ensuring code quality and security by following industry standards
- Managing code repositories and deploying builds
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participating in team meetings and client meetings/ calls
- Learning new technologies
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- With 2+ years of experience of React Native experience on iOS/Android. Platforms
- Must have experience on RESTful Web-Services
- Deep familiarity with Redux and common popular React Native patterns, libraries, components, and frameworks.
- Well verse in Android and Ios framework and have atleast 2 app on playstore/Appstore.
- Mobile-first design and responsive code deeply ingrained in your thought process.
- Familiarity working with REST APIs for deep integrations with both platforms i.e. general best practices, shortcomings, trade-offs, etc.
- Must be good in problem solving, Data structures andAlgorithms.
- Must be hands on writing Unit test cases.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in fluid environments while providing guidance/stability to junior engineers in the team.
- Strong understanding of App Architectures, E-commercesolutions
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes well managed and clean codes
- Hands on experience on features specifically QR scanning, Push Notifications, Deep Linking, GPS etc. are an added advantage
- Hands on experience with 3rd party tools integration like Google Analytics, Engagement tool, Payment gateway integration is an added advantage
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Mobile app development experience.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle,strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong React Native experience
- Understanding of APIs, pagination,searching,sorting
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle.
- Leverage native APIsfor deep integrations with both platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Familiarity with continuous integration
Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project
- Developing, Designing and building advanced applications for the Android/ IOS platform.
- Working with different teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Ensuring to build an extensible app thats easy to maintain and scale.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech / BSc in Computers
- Excellent knowledge and background of Flutter development, IOS / Android
- Experience in extensive API integration.