- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Must Have: React native development,Android/iOS Native Development Experience
· Good To Have: MySQL, TypeScript, Ionic
· Organized, self-motivator, great communicator, detail oriented and fast learner.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
· Strong work ethics, commitment and team work
· Should be a good team player & ready to shoulder additional responsibility
Desired Experience Range 4+ years
Minimum 4+ years of professional experience in Android development
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
3. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
4. Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
6. Must have worked on integrating oAuth/JWT
7. Must have worked with Git
8. Understanding of SDLC process
9. Good to have knowledge of Jira
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Consuming web services/APIs for Android platform
3. Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
4. Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
5. Integrating new features into the platform
6. Integrating payment gateways
7. Looking into any bug fixes post go live
8. Helping the junior developers
Candidate will report to the Engineering Lead
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 1 year of experience as a iOS app developer.
- Working experience in iOS development(Swift/Objective c)
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Desire to work in a startup environment, [email protected] culture, and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least a few apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git, and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills
- Students who are in the final year of studies and available for full-time internship for a duration of at least 4 - 6 months. Post internship subject to performance review, candidates will be offered a full-time role.
- Very good understanding and experience in using Flutter and Dart.
- Experience of working on projects involving Flutter at a personal or academic level.
Bonus points for having
- Having some prior relevant internship experience related to Mobile App development.
- Native Android/iOS development experience.
- Knowledge of Java/Kotlin or Swift/Objective-C.
- Curious learner with zeal to learn new concepts.
- Passionate about problem-solving.
- Receptive to feedback and improvise upon it.
- Good communicator and collaborator.
- Able to work with minimal supervision (because we believe in you and your work).
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
- Work with senior developers to build various cross-platform mobile products in various sectors.
- Work on designing, developing and maintaining design systems.
About Us 📌
Nymble is building Julia - a Kitchen Robot for your home that cooks the best food, everyday, on autopilot. You get fresh food, customized exactly for your taste - all without putting in time and effort.
The opportunity to build a company that can so vastly impact the everyday lives of millions comes once a lifetime. Supporting and financially backing our ambitions are entrepreneurs who’ve done it themselves: Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Samay Kohli, and Akash Gupta (Grey Orange Robotics). We are headquartered in India, with teams in Bengaluru (India), San Francisco (US), and Shenzhen (China).
What can I expect from this role?
The candidate will be working on the Companion Mobile App which accompanies our main product - a Cooking Robot. You will be using Flutter to create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
What will my work responsibilities look like if I join Nymble?
As a Flutter Developer, you will be involved in the following:
- Develop mobile application to communicate with the Cooking Robot.
- Build features for user to plan weekly meals, grocery management and view recipes
- Design application to have the ability to consume external data sources and APIs via GraphQL and JSON.
- Experience in software development practices using agile, continuous integration, and deployment. Experience in handling production issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with remote teams.
- Implementation — Should be able to structure and write code like prose for others to read, design and adhere to common principles and patterns that make everyone better at their jobs. Should have the ability to contribute according to timelines and type of projects - from working POCs to stable production code and the ability to work with a large breadth of knowledge.
- Documentation — Create advanced technical content including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- Knowledge of the latest mobile app development concepts, trends software design patterns, usability, and HCI guidelines for mobile apps.
- Strong Experience in Dart
- Experience with Native Mobile development in Android/iOS/Flutter.
- Experience writing JUnit Test cases.
- Knowledge of Git and version control
- Attractive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages so that money is never a worry and you can focus on what really matters.
- Flexible remote work policy: We understand the need to work in isolation some days - our remote work policy allows you to alternate * between office and home as per your work requirements.
- Personalised L&D budgets: We let you take charge of your personal growth at Nymble - you can choose what you want to learn and we’ll reimburse you for it.
- Role Transitions: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we give you the flexibility to move to different roles and functions within the organisation as you grow along with the company.
- Your Health Matters: We care deeply about your mental and physical health, so we’ve ensured we have a comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your family have flexible policies that take COVID emergencies into account
- Reimburse therapy and counselling consultation expenses
- Engagement Initiatives: We really value employee satisfaction and engagement at Nymble.
- Pulse surveys and feedback forms are some tools we use to figure out where we're faltering and how we can do better as a company. And when it starts feeling like all work and no play, we take things outdoors. :)
We are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We never discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by the applicable law.
Come join us 🚀
Equity between 0.05% to 0.2% will be made available.
Skill Sets for Android:
-Solid understanding and hands on with full mobile application development life cycle
-1-2 years experience of design, coding, testing and debugging softwares
-1-2 years experience of Java, Kotlin technologies and native Android development
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK from Jellybean(API level 18) and above, FIREBASE AND DIFFERENT SCREEN SIZES, EXPERIENCE IN THE LATEST ANDROID VERSION (9.0) IS PREFERRED.
-Proficient understanding and hands on with Android UI design principles-patterns and best practices
-Good experience with libraries like volley, okHttp, glide, retrofit etc.
-Very good experience with JSON, GSON parsing
-Good experience with device database usage in application
-Moderate knowledge in debugging C code in command line using gdb, adb
-Extremely comfortable with RESTful APIs to communicate with server
-Strong knowledge of code versioning technologies and tools like Git
-Should have worked on 1-2 Android applications from scratch to Play Store
-KNOWLEDGE OF THE OPEN-SOURCE ANDROID ECOSYSTEM AND THE LIBRARIES AVAILABLE FOR COMMON TASKS
Added Advantage if:
Knowledge of Agile software development process
Understanding of Object Storage like Amazon S3
Wrote secure code for android applications
Knowledge of XMPP, Chat mechanism
Willing to learn new technologies
- Develop advanced and secure applications for Android phones and tablets
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies, libraries for application to improve the functionality
- Keep eye on new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Unit-test based coding for modular coding, reusability;
- Writing readable code; Maintain technical documentation
- Bug fixes and improving performance of existing applications
- Work on new ideas for products, it’s prototypes and estimates
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
2. Worked on Android applications from scratch. Exposure to audio video content based applications is
3. Up to date on upcoming trends in android and its ecosystem.
4. Sound knowledge about application performance tuning on all parameters like network utilization,
application size and battery usage.
5. Experience with dagger, retrofit, rx-android, android architecture components etc.
6. Hands on experience with test driven development, mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns.
- Responsible for design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch.
- You will be interfacing with the server-side engineering team to scale out our apps across thousands of users.
- You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and submission of our iOS apps.
- Manage and deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products/features.
- Optimizing performance for the app and keeping it up to date with the latest industry standards.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Good understanding of Swift, Cocoa framework, Core Data, AutoLayout, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications.
- Proven hands on experience working with table views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, NS operations, GCD.
- Extensive mobile development experience with iOS Proficiency in Swift.
- More than one application developed end to end for iPhone.
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests.
- Experience in usage of Instruments to detect memory leaks and for performance optimisation.
- Solid understanding of memory management with and without ARC.
- Knowledge of iOS networking and Multithreading.
- Strong sense of good Application UI Design.
- In depth understanding of Apple recommended guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries.
- Understanding of prevailing architecture/technology concept.
- Knowledge about Git.
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment.
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.