We are looking for a champion Full Stack Developer to join our growing team!
We are a startup in stealth mode and operate in OnDemand. We are looking for an independent, autonomous, and expert Full Stack developer to take the company from foundation to a live stage.
Skills Required: Node.js, MongoDB, React.js, REST APIs, Gitlab, Database management, swagger/postman.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with building Job Aggregators
- At least 1 years experience in MERN Stack
- Good understanding of ES6
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies such as React. js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum 5 years Experience required.
- Angular 2.0+, Angular 7, Nodejs, .Net 4.0, .Net Core, REST API, Micro services, Networking.
- Distributed server and storage – MongoDB & SQL Server
- Hands on experience in building web-based enterprise applications
- Good working knowledge Angular, Nodejs, .Net Core
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Direct understanding of application lifecycle; Agile, SDLC
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Networking Concepts.
- Good at API integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API
- Experience in performing SQL queries on a RDMS.
- Operational experience: Troubleshooting and Support
- Ability to work in groups and in independent settings to complete assigned tasks
- Previous experience on IOT Projects will be added advantage
Work Location: 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102
Office Timings : Monday to Saturday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Work From Office Only
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- You will be responsible to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- 5 to 10 years of end-to-end development using Java & UI technology (ReactJS)
- Good knowledge of any relational database).
- Well versed with testing concepts and methodologies
- Agile/Scrum development and full SDLC from development to production deployment.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Elevati Infotech Pvt Ltd is its extended development team in India for Enveyo.com, A US-based SAAS platform for Logistics and Shipping.
Product & Platform: http://enveyo.com We are working on the US-based SAAS platform Enveyo.com. We are into Logistic and Shipping domain help companies with a high volume of shipments to optimizing their shipping and the cost. All our customers are US-based companies who have a massive volume of shipments going out every day.
What you will do?
- Develop and deploy high-volume distributed and scalable applications in Java while maintaining the project schedule. This is the primary objective.
- Conceptualize, design, develop, debug, provide effort estimation and risk analysis of a project/feature/service.
- Participate in design, architecture, and standardization efforts influencing product or service
- Work very closely with Product management for defining the Requirements/Road map.
- Take end-to-end ownership of various technical aspects of the product/service and be responsible for its success and failure. This may involve coordinating with various internal and external teams/stakeholders.
- Work well in a high-performing team with agile development approaches and technology
- Translate high-level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables.
- Work multi-functionally with various teams including site reliability engineers, project managers, product managers, and other teams Personality
- Okay with not being the smartest person in the room: Asking questions and being wrong is how we learn
- Not okay with gaps in knowledge: Strong ability to dig in and investigate, research, or read code to find out what is going on and get the right answer
- Get stuff done well: Willing to work fast without compromising on the quality of the work What you need to succeed?
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming experience with Java
- Design, implement and deploy high-performance, custom applications at scale.
- Hands-on with any object-oriented language (Preferably Java)
- In-depth knowledge of Java, Spring.
- Excellent individual contributor who can step up in the shoes of lead if required
- End to end ownership of the module
- Strong and proven expertise in full-stack development with 2+ years experience in product development.
- Working knowledge of distributed computing principles
- Practical experience in writing efficient and performant code in java
- Expert in multi-threading and data structures
- Working knowledge of software engineering standard methodologies (e.g., code reviews, unit testing/integration testing, design documentation)
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Gradle or build tools will be great
- Working knowledge of MySQL
Work time - 1:30PM to 9:30PM
Work location- Remote / WFH
Linkby is a global VC funded software company founded by one of Australia’s top digital publishing entrepreneurs. Our software helps D2C e-commerce brands and publishers work together more effectively and profitably than ever before. We’re currently building our engineering team globally to support our rapid growth. We have a remote-first culture while also having office hubs in Toronto, London & Sydney.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to join our team to help build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. You will work as part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code across various web projects in the adtech vertical.
Design and deployment of database and backend storage systems (eg. relational database, key-value/blob stores) Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Design and construction of REST APIs Integrating front-end UI with the constructed APIs “Pixel-perfect” implementation of approved UI and designs Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Implementation of security and data protection Integration with third-party services and software
Required Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
Experience with React.js & TypeScript will be highly regarded Knowledge of other backend languages such as Golang, Rust, OpenResty Experience with adtech/martech technology Experience with Machine Learning/AI/Data Science Experience working with large scale/high traffic applications Experience with other cloud infrastructure providers (eg. Google Cloud, Azure) We offer flexibility and a strong team culture with additional leave and health benefits for your location. We can't wait to see your application
The Position Summary
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live, and post-production support. The Consulting Associate will be responsible for all aspects of Oracle EPM Cloud system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration, and implementation.
Must have skill: Require
Java: Core Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API
Front End: Angular, React js
Database: Oracle, PL/SQL
Application Server: WebLogic
**Should be Aware of**
Good to have the Testing Tools knowledge
Sonarqube, Junit, Mockito
Interested kindly share cv at adityawadhera(dot)[email protected] hcg(dot)com
• Hand-on experience in creating frontend applications using React or Angular.
• Highly proficient for both Java script and Type script.
• Good command over Databases both SQL/No SQL (Mongo DB, My Sql)
• Hands-on experience of GIT (version control tools).
- Experience in software development, prototyping, functional analysis, integration, and testing.
- Highly skilled at problem-solving, unit-testing, and debugging.
- Expert understanding of best practice engineering principles for building MEAN applications.
- In-depth knowledge of database systems and an understanding of data structures, data normalization, and query performance considerations. Particularly Non-Relational/NoSQL databases including MongoDB.
- Automated unit testing and CI experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts pictorially, orally or in writing.
- Docker experience desired
- Ability to learn business rules quickly by reading requirements, engaging in conversation, or reverse engineering.
- Expertise in source code control and versioning concepts.
The agency is helmed by top-notch BITSians and are building a razor smooth APP.
We are looking for smart 0-1 yr experienced folks to intern with us, learn the platform and contribute with path to full-time PPOs for deserving candidates. The agency will be available for support and training.