We are seeking enthusiastic web developers / leads to join our web development team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the server-side operation and functionality of the website. The main tasks will include developing and maintaining our database layer, APIs, cloud and other web services. Great opportunity to learn and work on multiple technologies on IoT domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality clean and reusable code for sustainable and functional web applications.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimise performance.
- Train, help, and support other team members.
- Hands-on expertise in REST, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Hands-on with AWS infrastructure
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Experience with Jira, Git and Agile methods
- Bachelors degree in any relevant stream.
About Tag N Trac
UpsideLMS is one of the most awarded and best Learning Management Systems that has been
building a legacy of innovation and best value for the past 18 years - a fact echoed by our 250 plus
clients. Its AI powered recommendation engine along with its user-centric UI makes for an enriched
and smart learning journey while a bunch of learner engagement features ensures your learners are
hooked on it all times. It puts the zing back into your LMS training while giving you a positive return
on investment. Hallelujah!
Our online content library Plethora which has curated content of more than 90,000 videos helps
satiate your training needs with ease and flexibility. It is the largest curated digital learning library
from the world’s top training providers.
For more details kindly visit: https://www.upsidelms.com/in/
Designation: Senior Developer – React JS
Experience: 3 to 7 Years
focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-
known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the
overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team
working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem
solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Working knowledge of calling and consuming RESTful web services
• Experience interacting with SQL flavoured database systems, preferably with
• Exposure to unit testing libraries
• Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit
• Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
• HTML 5.0
• Problem-Solving Approach
• Ability to Work in a Team
• Must be able to work with Spring Boot teams with micro services
• Compatibility support with mobile apps in Android and iOS
• keep track of the latest modern trends and build a design in sync with UI/X.
• DevOps, unit and performance testing.
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Solid and proficient skills in Java, Spring Framework, JDBC
Solid and proficient skills in Angular 6+
Strong foundation in Restful design practices
Experience in Unit Testing, Data Mockup and Automation Test
Knowledge of Control M
Good to have:
Knowledge of Scrum and Agile
Knowledge of DevOps tooling (e.g., Jenkins, Git, Maven)
Knowledge of basics of Cloud Computing
Knowledge of Python
Knowledge of Jenkins
Location: Hybrid / Remote
- Experience in .Net Core, MVC framework, WebAPI
- Deep understanding of programming principles and OOPS concepts.
- Strong Coding Discipline
- Comprehensive knowledge on Good Practices, Coding guidelines, General Programming Paradigms
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in Error handling & debugging techniques
- Strong Logical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to build well maintained libraries & tools based on the business needs
- Experience in mentoring the teams and helping them
- Azure / AWS DevOps knowledge is desirable but not a must.
Package : up to 25% of hike based on last drawn
Work Mode : Onsite (Work From Office)
Work Calendar : Monday to Friday
Work timings : 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Role & Responsibilities :
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website Architecture.
- Developing Custom plugins as per requirement.
- Managing formulate an effective and responsive design.
- Designing and managing Securities, site and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
Required Expertise :
- Must have expertise in WordPress custom theme development and Plugins development.
- Must have expertise in PHP, MySQL.
- Must have knowledge in WordPress Security.
- Basic knowledge in HTML. CSS.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Teamwork and research skills.
We're looking for a Fullstack Engineer to work remotely for a product-based HealthTech Startup based in Mumbai.
4+ years of professional full-stack software development experience.
[ React Native (2+ years) + Typescript is required ]
Experience working with NodeJS, Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Work mode - Remote / Mumbai
- Salary upto 30 LPA + Esops
- Notice Period - 45 days or lesser will be preferred
- Interview process - 1 Online Test > Founder discussion 1 > Founder discussion 2 > Offer
Interested candidates can reach out and apply here
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate Laravel based services.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Developing JSON, REST, and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Strong expertise in PHP programming on Laravel with deep understanding on Laravel features and libraries
- Restful API development expertise is a must
- Knowledge of jQuery and HTML
- Knowledge of MySQL and Query Optimization
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good written communication skills.
- You must be humble and a team player.
- Experience in handling a team and Project Management.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
We’re seeking engineers who are ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate should have a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
Objectives for this Role
● Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
● Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
● Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
● Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
● Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
● Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
● Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
● Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs
● Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
● 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
● Understanding of building web applications
● Understanding of designing and integrating RESTful APIs
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
● Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
Our Tech Stack:
React JS | Python | Django | Mongo | Elastic Search | AWS | Docker | Redshift
- Experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications and familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MongoDB/Cassandra/MySQL).
- Superb communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to translate business use cases into good taxonomy design.
- Demonstrable skills in understanding importance of data design.
Qrata is hiring for the company which provides business tools for thecreators to set up paid communities by providing one time and subscription based services.
Founded in: 2019
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 Employees
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Technology Stack: MongoDB, Express, React, Node
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software