- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop efficient APIs.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 2+ years of proven experience working as a Fullstack Developer
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Node JS, Python)
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and CI/CD tools.
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB).
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Education - Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or relevant experience.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Working closely with the product manager for deliverables and milestones identification.
- Reporting to technical lead/manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
- At least 5 years of proven experience of working as a software developer, out of which at least 3 years must be spent in a solid back end role
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
- Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in taking a problem to a product solution (module/product) from scratch - a proven record of shipping on time and budget
- You've worked with startups before and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work
- People with high attention to detail, flexible and focused on solutions, organized and self-sufficient, prioritize learning and growth and will enjoy working with a team usually tend to excel in this role
Job Description- React Developer
● Experience: 2+
Having knowledge of React JS. Having knowledge of Node JS Having Knowledge of HTML,
R&D power Knowledge of GitHub and Jira. A bit of knowledge of code building and docker
Profile- NodeJs Developers
Overall Experience- 2+ Years minimum
Pure Node.js Experience- At 1 Years
● Required Skills:- A person who is superb in node.js first and foremost. Needs to understand
the intricacies of promises and the asynchronous programming paradigm.
● A close second is experience in Graphql. Understanding Queries, Mutations and Apollo.
● Tertiary is DynamoDb and Mysql Being able to pick up a non-standard ORM and being able to
program against it.
● Developers must have experience with AWS, and preferably AppSync, Serverless Framework,
Lambdas, Codebuild and Codepipeline
● Experience building Automated Testing Frameworks using selenium, phantomjs, etc. is
Position: SR. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Should maintain Apache web server (LAMP & WHM/CPanel).
- Create and Maintain PHP, Laravel Based web application / HTML, CSS & JS wireframes / mockups, websites , web assets , Landing pages.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness on web sites and web applications.
- Create and Maintain WordPress Websites, Plug-Ins and Themes using the latest development and deployment methodologies.
- Create and Maintain high-performance websites with SEO and SEM integrations and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- On time delivery - Ensuring the project is delivered on time through continual improvement.
- Quality Benchmark - Ensure that the project is delivered with best quality and with minimal bugs.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with the project stakeholders and team members.
- Process Compliance / Adherence to style standards on fonts, colors, images, design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Strong understanding of Apache Server with LAMP & WHM/CPanel.
- Strong understanding of php & Laravel based app development life-cycle and best practices and CMS management.
- Must have experience in building and managing websites for large consulting firms or large publishing house or large content marketing company
- Must have experience in developing responsive , multi platform , cross browser / multi resolution user interfaces and design
- Must have Basic knowledge in SEO / SEM
- Must have experience in building new themes and plugins on WordPress CMS and integration with external systems using RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficiency in ReactJS with Redux or Angular will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with business leaders / multiple teams.
- Ability to recommend intuitive user journeys / interfaces and proactively evolve product design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, and Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring teammates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, and enjoy with the team.
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Building reusable code libraries for future use.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer and familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in Node.js, React, MongoDB, Micro service-based architecture, Domain Driven Development, AWS a must.
- Node.js, React, MongoDB, Micro service-based architecture, Domain Driven Development, AWS is a must
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/ UX design.
- Entrepreneurial with a founder mindset.
- Ambitious, willing to work hard and invest in building a great career.
- Candidates who care more about what they learn and the impact they make.
- Take ownership of all his/her tasks.
- Believe in work-life integration. passion > work-life balance.
Mintifi Pvt Ltd. is a registered NBFC, funded by IFC, Elevation Capital, and Norwest Venture Partners.
Mintifi provides business loans to SMEs and we are building technology to automate the process. We are aiming to approve and disburse loans in minutes.
A good candidate should match the following experience level and skillset
- 2 to 4 years experience in MERN stack
- Good problem-solving technique
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Experience in FinTech is a big plus
- Be a part of a team developing a rapidly growing product used by thousands of small businesses.
- Responsible for building large scale applications that are high performance, scalable, and resilient in an microservices environment
- Evaluate new technologies and tools such as new frameworks, methodologies, best practices and other areas that will improve overall efficiencies and product quality
- 3+ years of working experience in developing API centric core Java/J2EE applications using Spring boot, JPA, REST API, XML and JSON
- Experience in frontend framework - any one of Backbone, Angular, Vue or React
- Working experience in any one of the Cloud Platforms - Google Cloud (preferable) or AWS
- Experience in large scale databases - NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in Eclipse based development and using Git, SVN, Junit
- Past experience in startups or product development is a big plus.
- understanding of the front-end and back-end processes;
- ability to work with HTML / CSS;
- ability to work with databases;
- understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines;
- profiling and optimizing applications.
• 8+ years of experience into Technical Expertise & People Management
• 5+ Years of Experience into MERN Stack
• Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB
• Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
• Bootstrap, NO-SQL, Backbone Lookout
• Proven leadership skills: courage to challenge with candour, motivate and inspire teams.
• Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
About Us: -
We are a fast-growing, US-based EdTech start-up that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
Our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.