Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop highly scalable systems.
- Spends most of the time coding and efficiently produces exemplary and thoroughly tested code for most challenging features.
- Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
- Write tests for the existing and newly created code to maintain compatibility. Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvements as necessary.
- Solid communication skills & proven team player.
- Bachelor’s / Masters or Equivalent in Computer Science with 3 - 5 years of experience in the software development.
- Analyses and improve stability, efficiency, and scalability of the platform.
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures, knowledge of object oriented design, Design Patterns and multi-threaded programming
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills.
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Hands on Java Programming Expertise with specific focus on large scale distributed systems.
- Hands on application frameworks (e.g. React, Node.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience with messaging platforms such as Kafka/RabbitMQ (or any message broker)
- Knowledge or Work experience in any Functional Programming is a big plus. Experience with front end design.
- Experience with report generation. Experience with using testing frameworks such as Selenium and Junit/TestNG.
- Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and come up with Recommendations.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired. Experience with the Agile development process, including running a scrum team.
- Effective Team player with ability to drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements in a fast-paced environment.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
We create innovative performance footwear and cricket equipment by combining cutting-edge design & engineering. Our team of engineers, designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials, utilizing research from biophysics, engineering and sport. Check out www.elevarsports.com to learn more.
Join a venture capital funded, rapidly growing Indian sports brand and take on an active role in all things related to software development. Work closely with the CTO and founders to help grow the ELEVAR brand. You’ll be focusing about 60% of your time on back-end web development and around 40% on front-end development.
You’ll play a major role in building everything that runs the show behind the curtains of an ecommerce brand.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CTO directly to plan, design and develop scalable & optimized internal softwares and automations to aid all other departments of the brand such as operations, accounts, customer support, etc
- Develop cutting edge software tools in the domains of digital marketing to help in rapid scale up of our online campaigns.
- Analyze, architect and implement new modules and improvements for our current tools.
- Integrate 3rd party apis, softwares and platforms for adding functionality into the existing ecommerce website and softwares.
- Manage the databases and hosting of all the softwares and tools across the brand.
Required Professional Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed institution.
- Experience in using MongoDB and SQL databases.
- Familiarity with front-end web development using technologies like JS (ES6), HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap & Jquery.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs using REST and GraphQL.
Good to have:
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman
- Experience with using the Shopify ecosystem and/or the Liquid programming language
- Experience with hosting and managing applications on the cloud using services like Heroku
- Experience in building software projects and participating in hackathons is a definite plus!
Important Personal Attributes:
- LOVES Sports
- Confidence, positive attitude, and patience
- Eager to work at a fast-growing startup
- Can work independently and has a getting things done attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, passion, and a willingness to learn new skills
Full Stack Developer (Dotnet & Angular)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop web applications in C#, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
- Design and develop backend APIs for complex custom business applications as per requirement
- Design and develop database schema, queries, stored procedures
- Develop frontend SPA using AngularJS/Angular 2+, API integration, Data binding
- Collaboration with developer team, Project managers to ideate software solutions
- Essential communication skills for customer conference calls and meetings
- Interact with clients and other stakeholders to understand their requirements/problems, provide daily updates, plan and module delivery
- Test software to ensure quality and efficiency
- Responsible to troubleshoot bugs and fix them as well as maintain/enhance existing projects
- Write technical documentation
- Working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of database performance optimization strategies, indexing, sharding
- Develop applications using TDD (Test Driven Development), Unit testing, Integration testing, NUnit/XUnit framework
- Design HLD/LLD architecture diagrams, Infrastructure diagrams, ER Diagrams
- NET/ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Relational Databases (Postgresql etc.)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.)
Nice to have
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you need to do:
- Working on scalable code, developing back- end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs for better user experience
- Front-end development using HTML, CS and JS for existing website
- Third party integrations like mailchimp, CRM, Ezee, typeform etc
- Weekly maintenance and updates in coordination with the design and marketing team
What you need to have:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in python framework django
- Knowledge of object relational mapping (ORM)
- Knowledge of hospitality services and CRM like Zoho
- Team spirit, good problem-solving skills
platform, which is experiencing accelerated growth. It is crucial not only to
Chumbak’s own success, but also to the success of our customers. You'll be
instrumental in architecting, building, operating, and optimizing the code and
infrastructure that powers the Chumbak e-commerce platform, user
experience, analytics and more. You'll champion new features and
improvements that deliver tremendous value and customer delight while also
reducing technical debt through all phases of the software development
lifecycle. You’ll have the unique opportunity to help us to build the teams,
shape the culture, develop a center of excellence and establish a strong brand.
As a full stack developer, your role would be to (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems
and scalable application components and perform system designs within
the scope of the team to fulfil both functional and non-functional
- Build the connecting components that integrates with any 3rd party
application for customers as well as for internal purposes
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving both front-end and back-end
- Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to
- Involve in all decisions related to Application architecture and component
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication (external and internal)
related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Hands on in any object oriented
or functional programming language i.e. Python, Ruby etc
- Commanding knowledge in HTML, CSSS, JS frameworks – React.js, Angular,
- Experience in writing modular code following architectural patterns and have a deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components.
- Experience with various architectural evolutions, identifying systemic
bottlenecks and optimizing for performance
- Problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking on complex
business use cases
- Able to have a strong impact while working independently or in a team
- Able to lead the engineering team and Effectively mentor team members
to help them unleash their full potential
- Hands on experience in AWS devops and basic knowledge of cloud infra architecture
And if you've got some of these skills, even better:
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
- Experience in integration projects including Microsoft ERP (AX Dynamics) is a plus
Desired Experience and Skills
- Education: BTech/BE/Masters
- Strong analytical and logical skills, ability to work as an individual contributor
- Proficient with HTML, CSS - Master of jQuery and CSS3, less, Sass, Familiar with
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, build process such as And CI CD Process
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence and Agile development
- Knowledge of MVC's will add advantage
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Ability to work collectively towards team goals
- Responsible & Self starter who takes initiative
- Professionalism and team handling skills
- Good communication skills in verbal and written
- Understands the software development life-cycle process and a good team player
Responsibilities and Duties
Mandatory Technical Skills
• BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years experience and deep understanding of web development,
architecture, configuration, deployment and domain driven designs.
• Experience setting up highly scalable and performant node js or any backend technology
• At least 4 years of experience building backend applications preferably using node js
• Basic Understanding of HTML5 & CSS concepts
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of Design Patterns in Node JS and its implementations
• Prior experience using at least couple of SQL databases (Oracle, PostGre, MsSQL etc)
• Clear Understanding of REST and Web Services, and demonstrable and practical usage in projects.
• Very good hands on experience on code repository tools (preferably GitHub)
• Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort and cost estimation.
• Understands the importance of technical depth and client expectation including health of the
project, critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
• Prior experience interacting with client team and maintains good relationship
• Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Good to have Skills
(Skills that are not mandatory, but adds to his/her profile weightage)
• Good written/spoken communication.
• Working knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and usage in projects.
• Working knowledge of Angular.
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Reporting directly to the Founder
The job requires a great deal of responsibility early on, but we're working on something exciting and there's lots of opportunity of growth and learning.
The job is full-time, remotely based, and with flexible hours.