Looking to hire an engineer, to become a part of the early team, with the track to become a part of leadership at our company.
2-3 years of relevant experience needed.
Representative (not exhaustive) responsibilities:
- Design, implement, test, deploy REST APIs with Python on AWS Linux servers
- Enhance front end features and integrate with back end to deliver a fully functional product (ReactJS)
- Implement and set up automated tests to periodically test backend infrastructure for reliability, security and performance
- Design new data pipelines to enable production deployment of new models
- Mentor junior employees and interns in the company
- Additionally, interest and ability to contribute to continuous enhancement of our state of the art NLP models and Inferencing engine is a big plus
Check out: https://www.contractken.com/work-with-us
Good equity + base compensation
Fast Track Your Application
Think about the ICP for ContractKen.
Sign up for a trial plan, experience the product and provide feedback on how to improve the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the ICP. We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work. The idea is to identify folks who get** what we are trying to do with ContractKen and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Should have aldready worked as Lead and mentored and managed Junior Team Members
4Yrs + on MEAN Stack or if total Experience more than 6Yrs; 3years + Could be MEAN
Worked in Product Based COmpanies
Deisgn,Develop, Debug ,Deploy! All Individually
Micro Service Architecture
Experience in FIn-tech/Finance based companies are a plus!
AWS,Google CLoud & SOcket Programming
Worked on Angular 4+ (5,6,7,8)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 4+ years of experience, to produce scalable
software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-
end and back-end coding, building web environments on AWS
Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and system design
Develop client side and server-side architecture.
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud
Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based
Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1+ years in Front-end and 3+ years in Back-end development.
Knowledge of front-end technologies and its libraries: React JS, Angular
Knowledge of back-end technologies and its libraries: Express.js, Node.js
Familiarity with databases: MongoDB
Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes
working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
Familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing SAAS Products.
Good problem-solving skills and attention to detailing.
This is a technolog yagnostic position and you would be viewed as a technolog enthusiast who can work (not code) on architecture and designing of any application immaterial of the technology used.
Your experience as a programmer of a technical lead will benefit a lot.
If you believe in “ First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. ”, we are looking for you.
- Atleast 8 years of experience working either in Java/JEE, Python or Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to manage a team and handle clients.
- Very good at Analysis and Design.
- Passion to write good quality code.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Team player
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
BoTree Technologies was incorporated in 2012 and since then we have constantly worked towards building a place to work which provides each member an opportunity to challenge herself and grow on a day to day basis.
a. Minimum Bachelor's Degree
b. Minimum 3 yr experience
c. Basic English Proficiency
d. International Clients
Interview will be online on Skype/Zoom.