Full Stack Development - Intern
Converts into a full time ‘Full Stack Developer’ position based on performance
A Full Stack Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate product specs into a high performing and scalable product across platforms. Also help in improving design/functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Product Development Owner in medium-long term
- Own Product/Module Development closely with Product Owner
- Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
- Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
- Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
- Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
- Knowledge: Basics of Full Stack Development (Some academic degree/certification or Prior experience/Projects preferred), Data visualization
- Languages/Tool/Framework: Reactjs, Nextjs, Python, MongoDB, GraphQL
- Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will work closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to develop high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
It is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, It is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Maintenance of Node.js Backend
Working with MongoDB to create various features
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings Requirements
Proven experience as a backend developer in Node.js or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Hands on experience building end to end systems
Good architectural & design skills
Strong coding, data structures and algorithms
The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
Experience and fine understanding of cross browser front end development issues
Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization, networking and storage ensuring that the solution scales and performs with high availability and uptime
Looking to hire an engineer, to become a part of the early team, with the track to become a part of leadership at our company.
2-3 years of relevant experience needed.
Representative (not exhaustive) responsibilities:
- Design, implement, test, deploy REST APIs with Python on AWS Linux servers
- Enhance front end features and integrate with back end to deliver a fully functional product (ReactJS)
- Implement and set up automated tests to periodically test backend infrastructure for reliability, security and performance
- Design new data pipelines to enable production deployment of new models
- Mentor junior employees and interns in the company
- Additionally, interest and ability to contribute to continuous enhancement of our state of the art NLP models and Inferencing engine is a big plus
Check out: https://www.contractken.com/work-with-us
Good equity + base compensation
Fast Track Your Application
Think about the ICP for ContractKen.
Sign up for a trial plan, experience the product and provide feedback on how to improve the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the ICP. We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work. The idea is to identify folks who get** what we are trying to do with ContractKen and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Understand the past code and improve when needed.
- Develop components in a scalar way so, can be used again.
- Developing and implementing front-end + back-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving application performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of REACT libraries like Webpack, Redux, Redux-Saga and React Router.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJs, ExpressJs, PHP, Laravel Framework
- Experience with User interface design and development.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Build high-quality user interfaces from design mockups.
- Good project management skills and communication skills
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other developers to understand requirements.
- Write tests to ensure high-grade code.
- Adhere to code style and code quality standards.
- Provide code review feedback to teammates.
- Good understanding of AWS infrastructure.
Experience Required - 2 years to 6 years
Salary -60 to 70k
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of
data between the server and the users.
CSS3-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, comfortable with both frontend and backend programming. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build and deploy new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either Django or Flask framework
2+ years experience working with either VueJS or React framework
Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design and implementation of ReST APIs
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and PostGIS
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with deployment tools such as Docker and CI/CD
Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP
Experience with map-related libraries such as GDAL, Geopandas, MapBox, Leaflet etc.